The Boys at John's House
Chapter 42

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

When the Angels learned that some areas of the house were clothing optional, they started finding ways to be naked around me. When they were dressed, it was in pants tight enough to count the hairs on their balls. Their shirts were either transparent or nipple-teasing tight.

If I hadn't had the others around, I would have jumped on the Angels after a day. Instead, I'd lasted a month or so.

"Where are they getting this stuff?" I asked Yann as the twins left the dining room to start their chores for the day.

"They've been raiding Sean's club wear. He used to DJ so he has a ton of that come-and-get-it slutwear." He snickered. "And after last week, they're really dying for it. Zane too, but he's way to shy to show it."

"Really? He was so calm about it, I figured it didn't faze him."

"Oh he's fazed. He whacks off in the bathroom, like, five times a day."

"Whacks off? Why don't one of you handle it?"

"Three months, no sex. After he signs the contract, Ivan's gonna shred that! Until then, he's hands off."

"What's the big deal about three months, anyhow?"

Yann laughed. "Before the harem started, it was as long as any of us could go without getting laid. We figure anyone who can go that long around here, will probably fit in just fine. Of course, we had no idea how hot you really were then. Three month will probably drive Zane over the edge. And the twins won't make it. They want you so bad, it's keeping them up nights."

I shook my head. "Just don't let them start doing lewd things in public places."

He laughed again. "No, that's my fetish!" His wrist alarm went off. "I hate this thing! That's Juan's official leash. We have thirty minutes to dress and leave for your tennis match with that tall, blonde guy. He's a hottie. Pity he's too old for the harem."

"I catch you looking at him, I'm going to find a suitable punishment."

A mischievous look crossed Yann's features. "Now I don't know whether to look or not!"

I gave him a kiss and a swat on the ass and let him go dress for going out.

That tall blonde guy was Pierce Maxwell, entrepreneur and playboy. He had taken his daddy's small funds, bet on some risky tech firms and won big time on all of them. He had that rare gift of being able to make money when the market was climbing or when it was falling. We'd had a fling briefly when we were both young and stupid, but neither of us was possessive or loyal enough for that to make any difference now.

He usually showed up to any occasion with an undeniably hot chick on his arm. His male lovers were much less public.

I showed up with Yann and Ivan.

Ivan was looking like a Romanov again; Yann was dress in leather. His boner stood out against the inside of his thigh with no subtly whatsoever.

Even Pierce looked at both of them twice.

He stood up to greet me when we got to the club lounge. "John! Long time, no see."

"You've been where this time, Morocco?"

"Turkey." He looked at the boys. "And this is... ?"

"My assistant has the day off. This is my chief and my gardener."

Pierce laughed. "Naturally." He gestured to the stunning woman on the phone behind him. "Carly." We all waited while she finished the call and stood up. "John, this is Carly, my fiancée. John and I used to invest together."

"Among other things." I could not resist adding. "Pleasure to meet you. Allow me to offer my condolences; no one should have to actually live with this rat."

"Tsk, tsk. Green is not your color." Pierce replied.

"Actually, I'm taking one for the team here." Carly chuckled. "I'm taking him off the market for the good of women everywhere."

"See, boys?" I said. "I told you there was nobility left in the world." We laugh for a few minutes, and ordered a few drinks.

"I don't suppose one of you two play tennis?" Carly asked when a steward told us our court was almost ready. "I'd love to make it doubles."

Both boys looked at me. "Don't look at me. I don't know if you can play or not."

"I used to play." Yann said. "But it's been a while."

Ivan shook his head. "I don't like anything that involves hitting balls."

"Ivan!" Yann laughed. "That sounds like one of mine!"

I thought about it for half a minute then I had to grin. "Ok, Yann. We'll play mixed doubles. You just have to wear what she wears."

Yann and Ivan both nearly choked - Yann on surprise, Ivan on laughter.

"I don't think you mean that." Carly laughed. "I have a dress with me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.