The Boys at John's House
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

It was Juan curled up against me when I woke up in the middle of the night. I got up, took a leak, then resumed the previous position. He was warm and soft and, for some reason, it was relaxing to feel him there with me. I was actually almost sorry that the others weren't with us. I wondered if eight of us could fit in a king-sized bed.

When I woke again, there was light streaming in and someone sucking my dick. Juan. I combed my fingers through his hair and applied just a little pressure so he didn't think he needed to stop.

I was finally developing some immunity to oral - now it took ten whole minutes to get me off. Still, I stopped him before I got to that point and pulled him up to me.

"Morning, Papi." He whispered between kisses. "I'm all ready for you."

"Are you?" I reached between his legs and found his anus slick. "That must have been fun to watch. Next time wake me." I kissed him as I let two fingers play in and out of him.

He moaned. "It's much better when you do it. It doesn't feel like that when I touch myself." He shivered. "You make me feel so good, Papi."

I had planned to just fuck him, but it was mesmerizing watching him build from just my fingers. I shifted my position so I could watch his face and his body. He arched and gasped; sometimes looking like he was in pain and at others looking like he was surprised by what he was feeling. He sounded like it all felt good.

When I began stroking his cock, he began cooing in Spanish. I grinned as he reached for me, but I pushed him back. For once, I just wanted to watch him come.

"Papi - Papi - Papi -" he panted. Then I felt his rectum pulsing around my fingers. A second later, his dick throbbed twice then he shot a wad of spunk straight up. I couldn't resist getting my mouth around him and swallowing the rest of his load. When I finished, he was shivering and groaning.

I had to smile. "That looked pretty good."

"You driving me loco, Papi!" He gasped. He added something in Spanish and weakly tried to push my arms away. I still had one hand on his cock and several fingers up his ass. "Don't you want to fuck me?" He begged.

"Oh hell yes." I leered. "But watching you come like that was hot."

"Only you make me like that, Papi. My Daddy." He sighed, closing his eyes and pushing his hips against my hand.

"Your what?" I knew "papi" was supposed to be more sexual than paternal, but "daddy" was another issue. I didn't need Issues.

But Baby didn't seem to hear the concern in my tone. "I wanted a daddy. To take care of me - like you do." He was actually getting hard again. "You play with me. I'm your little boy." I added another finger and he shivered. Then he ground his ass against my hand as if he wanted me to go deeper. "Ay, Papi!" He switched to Spanish again and arched his back. I recognized a couple of words but none of the context.

All I knew for sure was that my Baby was a sick little monkey if he equated father with sex.

And that I was a sick bastard too, I realized, as I moved both my hands to push his knees back as far as I could and then rammed my cock as deep up Baby's ass as I could. I started banging him fast then slowed down. I wanted his moaning, thrashing, Spanish-gibbering to last as long as it could.

I made him come again before I changed positions. I rolled us on our sides, spooning, held him in my arms and tried to shove my cock so far in, my cum would spill out his ears.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.