The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

It took most of a day, running around town. I was able to meet with Gloria and she happily signed what I needed signed.

When I got home, I revised my long-term budget. Now, I was golden for me plus a harem of four. I was good with eight. Even with twelve, I didn't go broke for six years or so if I lived my typical lavish lifestyle.

Which reminded me that if I was going to St. Tropez this year, next month would be a good time to go. A Rivera trip for eight. The hotel and airfare were obscene. While I was on the travel site, I booked my trip to Vegas in March. For a moment, before pushing the button, I considered leaving half the boys at home.

Then I pictured myself walking into the GayVNs with eight studs clinging to me. It was gonna be worth every penny Bill just 'gave' me.

Bill actually had four properties available for short sale. I paid a little less than the bank was originally asking, but they were good with it since I was buying all four. Then I turned around and got NOVA Community to sign an intent-to-purchase agreement for all four buildings. It would take another week or so to complete the title transfers and other paperwork.

The bank would recoup roughly 40% of their losses, which was more than they were expecting. Gloria would gain eighty luxury and one hundred four moderate units in an upscale neighborhood that none of her low-income participants could have considered living in before. I was gaining an outrageous 42% profit on the sale of the buildings and I still qualified to get commissions on each of the individual units if I was the agent when they went on the market.

Bill was unloading four assets that had become liabilities draining his net worth. Of course, since he received no cash whatsoever from the deals, he became richer on paper without any real change in his pockets. He still owed Judy 12k, only now he had fewer assets to bargain with. As an added bonus, since his income statement was vastly improved and he was worth more in theory, Judy and his other three ex's were going to get more when they went after him in court.

Asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.