The Boys at John's House
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

It took about 48 hours to get the Twins and Zane moved in and settled.

It took another half a day for Zane to fully realize what he'd gotten himself into.

I had been lounging by the pool - minding my own business, of course - when Baby decided to embed my dick in his hot ass. I would have stopped him, but Sweetcakes thought that was a good opportunity to feed me some fresh, hot cock milk so my mouth was full.

Sweetcakes finished coming then kissed me, taking a mouth full of spunk away. He stood up and shared it with Baby. I turned my head slightly and saw Zane standing in the doorway, clearly stunned, but with a huge tent in his pants.

I turned back to Sweetcakes whose ass was in a perfect position to be licked. I felt when Sweetcakes leaned down and I felt when Baby came a moment later. Baby's ass pulsed around my cock and I almost came myself. After another few minutes, Sweetcakes turned around and gave me a mouthful of Baby's spunk.

By the time I looked up again, a naked Yann was with Zane and Zane still wasn't looking like the world was making any sense.

"Sweetcakes." I panted. "Make sure he's ok."

"Baby?"

"Cutie."

Ivan looked around and saw the new boy. "Ah." He kissed me again, turned and kissed Baby, then got up and joined Yann and Zane. Only then did I notice the butt plug he was wearing.

"Pervert." I chuckled to myself as I sat up and moved Baby around to his knees. "You ready for me to do this, Baby?"

"Si, Papi!" He gasped.

I banged his ass like I knew we had an audience. It got me hotter than usual, actually, knowing that they were watching us. I slowed myself down and reached around to stroke Baby. I wanted him to get there one more time before I shot my wad. He didn't make me wait too long for it and came in my hand pretty quickly. After that, I hammered him as hard and fast as he could take.

We lay there panting for a minute. Then, before anyone spoke, I heard Juan's watch alarm.

He groaned. "You have two hours before you have to meet a buyer at Hollis Hills Condos, Papi."

"Got it." I sat up. "Who's with me?"

"Me, Johan and Janus." Juan rolled over slowly. "I want to train them on what you need."

"In public?" I teased. "Shame on you."

He smiled lazily. "That's what I need. What you need is someone who can go 24/7."

I kissed him. "That's what you idiots are for." I stood, stretched and looked at our audience. "He ok?" Zane still looked a bit overwhelmed.

"He'll be ok." Yann snickered. "We just told him what's in the contract if he signs it in three months."

"Yeah, and that he's 'hands off' until then." Ivan added.

I nodded. "Right now, cutie, you just worry about breakfast and lunch. I have no intention of touching you until after Juan tells me it's legal." I leaned over and kissed Ivan and Yann. "And these two jumped me, so blame them. I'm going to shower. Oh, and Bill Connor may come back with me so have a couple malts on ice and something to go with them."

"No problem, Boss." Ivan said. "Come on, Zane. I'll show you what I usually do." He had to tug the poor boy to get his attention.

"You." I pointed to Yann. "You're right. I like the garden idea. Make the pool year-round and go ahead with the patio. Any odds you can get it done before November?"

Yann's face split into a wide smile. "Seriously, Boss? That's great! Johan's got some great ideas. I'll get a budget estimate together this week. We'll get it finished ASAP."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.