The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The club had a small set of guest rooms for the member's use to rest and refresh themselves or for unexpected overnight visitors. I've only ever seen them used for two purposes. Someplace for rich guys to stay when their rich wives put them out. Or someplace for rich guys to take their mistresses.

After lunch, I picked up a key and took Sean and Yann back to a well-appointed room. I closed the door, opened my arms, and they dutifully wrapped themselves on either side of me.

I found myself getting hard just kissing them as we slowly striped. It occurred to me that Yann had given me a quick blow job in the car and other than that, I hadn't had sex since Ivan and I finally passed out the night before. Fourteen, maybe sixteen hours. Way too long to go without getting off.

As the boys began running their lips and tongues around my shoulders and across my chest, I let my mind wander a bit. I've heard women bitch that when they nurse, if they didn't stick to a schedule, they'd get over full and leak. Did the same thing happen with jizz? Once you get used to coming ten times a day, do you need to come that often?

What a shame.

I guided Sean down and pulled Yann back up to me. Between kisses, I whispered. "You ever worn a ring?"

"A cock ring?" He gasped. "No. I could get one."

"Yeah. Get one. Something you can wear safely all day. I want you to wear it and those tight pants of yours anytime you go out with me. I want everyone to see where your mind is all the time."

He breath caught. "Oh. Oh God Boss! Don't - please don't -"

I reached down and squeezed his cock. It was rock hard. The tip was slick. "I want you to advertise my new lifestyle." He whimpered as my thumb rubbed his leaking jizz around. "Maybe if you're good, I'll let your brothers do you too. How would that be, Greedy? We'll tape the other six fucking you and then watch the tape together while I fuck you. How greedy are you?"

"I - I -" he shook, groaned, and came in my hand. I put my hand against his mouth and he began licking it clean.

Sean had been teasing me with his tongue; not getting me off, just keeping me ready. I tapped him with my free hand and he stood up.

"Bed." I said. We all moved in that direction. "Yann, bottom."

"Yes, Boss." He panted as he got on his knees.

I kissed Sean and guided him to Yann's mouth. I licked Yann's anus for a couple minutes - light brown with fair skin around it - before embedding myself balls deep in one stroke. When I reached under him, Yann was hard again.

It didn't take long before Sean began gasping, "Boss! Boss, I'm - I'm - come - come - coming!"

I stopped, pulled out of Yann and the three of us shared Sean's load. We re-set and Sean sucked a load out of Yann - which we also shared.

Then I slipped back into Yann, and let Sean slid into me. I didn't try to hold out or be cleaver. I banged Yann as hard and deep as I could and shot a good size load in him. Then I had Sean shoot his load into Yann as well.

"Now Greedy. Hold it all in." I handed him his pants.

"Oh my God!" He griped as his wriggled into the torture device. "You know it makes me crazy when you do this stuff to me."

"Yeah." I grinned. "I know."

I made Yann drive and fucked Sean in the car. It occurred to me how different I saw things. There was a time when I would have thought a car was too tight for a good fuck. Now, however, I couldn't remember the last time I took a drive without being ridden.

Of course, I also couldn't remember the last time I went fourteen hours without a fuck. My life had become an ongoing wet dream and to all appearances, I wasn't waking up.

And the best part was that it wasn't getting boring. I was getting fucked every day and looked forward to everyone. I was going to finish Sean and by the time I got home, I was going to be ready for the next boy. And it was going to be good. And so was the one I'd have just before bed. And tomorrow morning.

"Boss!" Sean gasped. "I can't hold back!"

"Hop up here, Bunny." I tugged his thighs forward and he shot his first load on my face before I got his cock into my mouth and sucked the rest down.

"Oh God! Oh Boss! You're so good!" He panted.

I was hearing that kind of thing a lot, too. I fuck so good, I'm so big, my mouth was so good, my ass was so good. It was all a bit farfetched. Except that, the boys did come hard a lot. Some stuff can't be faked. The amount of jizz flying around the house was a clear sign that something was working. I just still wasn't sure I believed that all these studs were really that into me.

Still, I was enjoying it while it lasted and I tried not to think about the eventual moment the dream ended.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.