The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Sean was keeping the calendar and he made a note that the whole family was invited to JR's wife's birthday party. Black tie. Bring a gift.

Yann whispered in my ear. "Sorry if I got a little carried away earlier, Boss."

"You keep showing off in public like that, I'm gonna seriously give you something to be embarrassed about." His whole body shivered. "You actually like that idea, don't you?"

"No." He said, but I could actually feel his heart racing.

"Oh I get it." I should have noticed months ago, I realized. "So if I made you walk around with a wet spot all day, you'd get off on it wouldn't you?"

He actually blushed. "Boss, don't do it. It would embarrass Sean too."

I thought about that for a minute. "Ok. But I'm not going to let it go. You like being a public toy and I like to watch."

"Yes, Boss."

"Go see if Dave is here yet." I gave his ass a loud smack. His pants were tight enough for me to see the obscene bulge between his legs.

I went back to the table with JR and West.

"Alright, so that bitch Tavish sent me a proposal to buy out two of my buildings in Fairfax." JR started. "This thing on the level or what?"

"Totally legit." West stated. "We've got low-income buyers, you've got underwater units. We're trying to tackle a couple different problems at once."

JR nodded. "You her agent for this, John?"

"Yeah. I owed her one."

"Alright. I'm in. Paul, I'm making you my representative on this. You'll be working with these two. Gentlemen, Paul's your goto for this sale. You need anything call him." He looked at his watch then pulled out his wallet. "I've got to run." He dropped a hundred on the table. "Next time you want to steal my money, John, at least pay for lunch afterward." He laughed. We all shook hands and he left.

I gave the bill to Sean. "Here. I promised you a bonus, right?"

He took it, but frowned. "Not what I had in mind."

I chuckled. "You'll get that too. Use that to go buy a video game or something."

An idea seemed to strike him. "Yeah, ok. I can think of a couple toys we could use around the house."

I shook my head and turned back to West and Paul. "He's actually my tech geek. Boy's an amazing programmer."

"He's one of them?" West asked. It was a bit early for wine, so he and I were sipping scotch.

"My boy toys? Yeah." I glanced at Sean. "West doesn't get how a guy like me gets a guy like you."

"Ordinarily, I'd say it was money." West told Paul casually. "And John has enough of that. But he's just about the cheapest skinflint I've ever met. So I can't see him paying for four dicks."

"Oh he doesn't pay us." Sean said. "I mean, we get a salary for the job. The sex is part of the benefits."

West shook his head. "John, what did you do, sacrifice a village to some pagan god?"

"Clean living and an honest heart." I replied with a straight face. West nearly choked laughing.

"The lies this man tells and gets away with!" A familiar voice said behind me.

Dave took the seat vacated by JR and shook West's hand. Yann settled in beside Sean.

"He's been lying since college." Dave said after he and West exchanged a few words. "What's he claiming now?"

"He claims he's knocking the bottom out of half his staff." West scoffed and Dave snorted.

I gestured to the boys. "Ask 'em. I'm gonna take a leak. Bunny, Greedy, I trust these two as much as I trust anybody. Tell them whatever you want."

When I came back to the table, the waitress was delivering another round of drinks, Paul was damn near purple, Dave looked mortified and West was laughing his ass off.

"I miss anything?" I couldn't resist asking.

Sean shook his head and sighed deeply. "Bloody wanker."

"What?" Yann shrugged, but he was grinning like the Cheshire cat. "I just answered his question."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.