The Boys at John's House
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

They were here on student visas from Austria. They were supposed to stay with a host family, but it turned out that the youth organization they were signed with was a front for a slavery ring. They realized something was horribly wrong when they arrived at their host family's house and were instantly set to work doing laundry. They stayed three days before they managed to escape. By dumb luck they found their way downtown. An old man in Chinatown gave them food one night, but the twins realized that they were going to need American money to find a way home. And they didn't have any job skills.

Over Juan's objections, I took them back to my place.

"Ivan, we got two more for dinner!" I yelled into the kitchen. "Juan, make sure he heard that and make sure the others know we have guests."

He muttered something in Spanish and headed off.

I looked at the twins. They were angelic. If they had halos and wings, they could have been in any renaissance painting you want to name.

"When was the last time you showered?" I asked them. They looked at each other, then shrugged. After pouring their whole story out to me in the car, they'd both been pretty quiet. "Ok. Upstairs. First door to the left. Leave your dirty clothes outside the door. Somebody will bring you a pair of robes or something."

"Dankschen", one said as the other said, "thank you."

They went up – one looking cautiously forward, the other looking suspiciously backward.

I had to chuckle as I headed into the kitchen. They were sexy as all fuck and completely adorable. "Hey Ivan, I think our guests may want seconds so –" I looked up to see what looked like a staff meeting without me. "Ok. What gives?"

"I was just telling everyone what happened today." Juan said, but he looked a bit guilty.

"You got an objection to the angels out there?" I rolled my eyes. "I thought the rule was any 'any'."

"Anybody vetted, yeah." Yann pointed out. "They were working a train station bathroom! They probably have everything!"

I snorted. "Ten bucks says they're virgins. Besides, they're way too young. They're high school exchange students, for Christ's sake! What am I gonna do with two kids?"

"If you don't know, I could show you." Sean quipped.

"Just for that, you're on the bottom tonight." I tried to look stern, but bunny just grinned. "Idiot. Ok enough with the kids. I thought about it for about two seconds then realized they're more trouble than they're worth. Next topic. Zane. He's hot, but I'm betting he won't fit in."

"Funny." Juan snickered. "I was betting he'd be a perfect fit."

"What are you basing that on?" I asked.

"His survey response."

"Speaking of, I need to see that thing. What kind of questions are we asking?"

"None." Sean answered. "It's a video game."

"A what?"

They all laughed. "You didn't show Boss the game?" Ivan checked on dinner. "You gotta see this!"

"Yeah." I agreed. "I gotta see this. Now. First, Yann, go get some clothes for those two and run a load of laundry. Sean, Juan, show me this game."

We headed for the boys' computer room and Sean started explaining. "See, we needed a way to gauge candidate's sexual openness, but anything we ask along those lines would get us all arrested. So we hijacked our own site."

"We what?"

"Here." Juan began typing at one of the computers and pulled the chair out for me. "You are a candidate we want to consider and I gave you a card with this address - like I gave Zane today."

"Ok." It looked like an ordinary job application to me. I entered my name in the prompt. The system welcomed me back and thanked me for my continued interest in working for the 'Jons Household'. Then there was a couple a pages of disclaimers explaining that the next set of questions were a personality/team fit analysis and completely voluntary, and did I agree to not hold the Jons Household at fault should I not be hired due to my answers. I clicked my way through the screens.

Then, an ad for a cheezy dating service popped up. "Fucking ads." I muttered, and closed it.

Except it didn't close. Instead, it opened a game with a half-naked man – who looked a bit like me - and a half-naked woman lounging and instructions to choose my icon.

"The fuck?" I hit the back button and it took me to the same screen. I looked at my breadcrumbs and there were none - the game had opened a new window and closed whatever had been open prior. "Ok. How do I get back to the survey?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.