The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

It took about two weeks to find a schedule that the boys were happy with and I could maintain.

Most mornings, Ivan woke me with breakfast and a breakfast fuck. The other three rotated who got me for lunch and dinner depending on my schedule on any given day. We established house rules on hygiene, cum-sharing and other essential things.

One rule was on clothes in the house. The boys wanted to be nude most of the time, but I nixed that. We set 'clothing optional' areas of the house - including the pool - and everywhere else they had to be wearing at least pants. And to ensure everybody had a chance to take a day off if they were too tired or too sore to fuck anymore, if you were wearing pants with a belt, you were off limits.

Much to my own shock, I hadn't worn a belt around the house since we set the rule.

I was managing to keep up with the boys and my four-fucks-per-day were becoming routine. Ivan's high-protein, low-sugar meals were probably helping keep us all in good shape and high energy. And I wasn't sure how, but I suspected he'd found a way to increase the quantity of jizz we were shooting too.

All the boys were doing their part. Sean took over the computer issues and set up software that received incoming resumes, scanned them, and sent back an instant reply saying either 'thanks but no thanks' or asking them to login and complete a new hire survey.

We'd designed the survey as a group, mixing questions about job skills and work ethics in with questions about sexual attitudes and the candidate's ability to live in our rather intimate household. Few applicants answered the whole survey and we weren't even looking at the ones that opt-ed out of answering it.

Step three was a personal interview with me and one of the boys and after almost two months, we finally had an applicant who answered all the questions right - a guy named Zane.

"Except he doesn't own a car." Sean told me. "So he's not sure how he'd come out to interview in person. He wants to see if you'd do a phone interview."

"Hot voice, cold body?" Ivan scoffed. "Hell no. If he can't get here, tough."

"You can say that," Yann countered. "You own a car. I had to rent one. Not everybody can do that."

"What if we went to him?" Juan suggested. "Where is he?"

"Dupont Circle." Sean said.

"Oh, see? You have an Association luncheon Tuesday. You could meet him in town. If he's worth seeing, we can go from there. If he's not, you were in town anyway."

I thought about it for a moment. "Ok. Make it happen. In fact, make that the standard. I don't know how many strangers I want on the property with you idiots running around half naked."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.