The Boys at John's House
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

"Ok, you idiots. Enough." I tried to sound firm. My voice, not my dick.

"We're on strike, Boss." Ivan said. He even sounded serious. He seemed 'firm' on the matter.

"Strike!"

"Until working conditions improve, we are not moving from this bed!" Juan announced. He was 'firm' as well.

"What working conditions?" I asked. None of them worked more than 4 hours on a good day. "I pay you boys to swim in my pool and eat my food."

"You're cutting our benefits and breaking your promise to hire more staff." Sean pointed out 'firmly'.

"You don't even work for me."

"See?" Yann a'firmed'. "A perfectly viable candidate and you won't even consider his application."

"You were the one who didn't want him here in the first place!"

"That's when I thought he wouldn't share."

"Pots and kettles, greedy." I had to chuckle. Very firmly. "Alright. So you guys want me to hire Sean. What else? What's this benefits crap?" As a point of fact, they didn't have any benefits. I only paid for health insurance because the State made me. Leave - paid or otherwise - was granted at my discretion.

They looked at each other, grinning - and blushing!

"Uh, fringe benefits, Boss." Ivan said. "We, uh, all ... well..."

"None of us want to give you up, Papi. So you're going to have to keep making us happy."

I looked at Sean. "Again, I haven't made you 'happy'; so what gives?"

"I have wanted you ever since I saw you at that benefit dinner a couple months back." He grinned broadly. "And I love the Idea of being in a reverse harem."

"Stand up, Sean." Yann pat his former lover's thigh. "Let him look at you."

"Yeah. Then you gotta let him apply the same way we did." Ivan said. "Fair is fair."

"Fine." I had to shake my head and laugh. I must have a severe head trauma; there was no way this was real. "Where's his resume?"

"Oh not apply for the job," Juan said. "He's fine for that. He has to apply for the harem."

I wasn't listening. Sean was standing in front of me. He was a dark-skinned brother, and a bit thicker than the others. Not fat or anything close to, but wider overall. He looked bigger and stronger standing next to the others. He also had a cock that was bigger and wider than the others. It was proudly showing itself off.

I kept calling him the chocolate bunny because he and Yann humped like rabbits the first week they were together. I'd look out my window and there they'd be, on my lawn, fox and bunny doing unnatural things. I jacked off watching them on several afternoons.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.