The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Somehow, Yann and Juan managed to coax a fourth and fifth load out of me on the way home. It was proof to me that my life had slipped into fantasyland. Even in high school, I would have had a hard time with four in one day.

Ok, maybe not in high school. But now, at my age, this was crazy.

Juan stopped the car in front of my door. "Yann? Isn't that Sean's car?"

Yann's legs were still wrapped around my waist. He'd taken the pants all the way off since we were going home and had been happily bouncing on my unnaturally persistent erection.

"Is that what?" He gasped, confused.

"Sean. Isn't that his car?" Juan pointed to the only car that wasn't mine.

"Oh fuck!" Yann exclaimed, looking out the window. "What's he doing here?"

"I thought you broke up with the chocolate bunny." I grabbed Yann's waist and turned him flat on his back. "So, greedy, you thought you could have both black dicks, did you?"

"No, Boss!" He gasped as I shoved my full weight and length into him. "Oh! God!"

I was pleased to see that at some point, we did get jizz on his shirt. I grabbed his cock and began jacking him off in hopes of leaving an obtrusively large stain. Yann didn't have to lie about breaking up with Sean. Especially since I'm a vindictive son of a bitch.

I pushed both of Yann's legs up over my shoulders and hammered him as hard as I could in the small space, stroking his cock the whole time. Instead of tasting the pre-cum as it bubbled up, I wiped it on his shirt. He moaned and shook, gasping and trying to find a way to keep from being shoved against the side of the car.

"Boss! Oh! God! Please!" He couldn't seem to get a coherent sentence out. Then, suddenly, his back arched and a wad of cum hit the roof of the car. The rest of his jizz shot up and landed on that lovely silk shirt.

I wasn't there yet, but I was praying that I could get there one more time today. I clinched my teeth and heard myself virtually growling. Yann felt amazingly hot and slick - a day's worth of jizz was an extremely effective lubricant. Plus, his sphincter was pulsing still as if his last orgasm was lingering.

I could feel the sweat dripping off my forehead and down my back. I had taken off my suit jacket but I'd only unbuttoned my shirt and opened my pants. I figured everything I was wearing would need to be burned. But, at least a moment of reality had finally appeared. There was no way I had stolen the redheaded fox from the chocolate bunny.

And then, I slipped back into fantasyland and came harder than I had all day. For a moment, I thought I'd broken something. It took a minute for my hips to stop twitching.

When I finally managed to look at Yann, he was panting as hard as I was. His shirt was soaked with sweat - I wasn't sure if it was his, mine, or both - and what seemed to be yet another load of jizz.

I grinned as I sat back - the car was going to need to be detailed - at grabbed Yann's pants. "Ok. You can go see your boyfriend now."

"Oh, fuck, Boss!" He sighed. "I can't even move now." He reached out. "Toss me those."

"Nope. These are mine."

"Oh come on!" He found some energy and sat up. "I can't go in there like this." I continued to grin. "Boss! I really did break up with him. Honestly. I don't know why he's here." I shrugged and Yann frowned. "If he wants to get back together, I won't do it. Especially not after today. But Boss, please don't make me walk in there like this."

"If Sean tells me you dumped him, I'll make it up to you."

Yann looked at me for a long minute. Then he got out of the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.