The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Juan was sitting on my bed when I finished in the office. For some reason, he looked a bit shy. That was a first.

"Hi Papi." He said, biting his lip. He'd put on a robe, but he still looked good enough to eat. "They decided I should go first."

"Lucky me." I smiled at him. I had three days to have the most memorable sex of my life with three total studs. By then I'd have figured out what was really going on. Then, I could do what I had to do.

Now, I had arch-typical Puerto Rican boy toy sitting on my bed, waiting for me to do whatever I wanted to his delectable body. Even if it was part of a cunning plan, it was too good to pass up.

Like they say, eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we die.

I sat next to him and stroked his rose-tinted cheek. "Blushing? That's new for you. No secrets; what's wrong?"

"It's my first time with you, Papi. I don't want you to be disappointed."

"With you? Never." I leaned in and kissed him. He responded immediately, kissing back and opening his mouth to let my tongue twist around his.

I slid my hand inside his robe and caressed his chest. His nipples harden nicely under my fingertips. Juan put his hands on my shoulders then slid them down to slowly unbutton my shirt.

I moved my hands lower as well and found his cock hard, the tip slick. I used my thumb to spread that slickness a bit, then began stroking his shaft. He gasped and moaned as I jacked him slowly. His fingers speed up with my buttons.

When my shirt was open, I let him go and pulled it off. Then I removed his robe. "Lay back." I told him. I stood up and took off my pants and boxers.

"Ay Papi!" He moaned.

I looked him over, stroking his whole body. He was tone and tan everywhere except his crotch. "I hate this pale spot."

"I can tan nude if you want." He sighed. "I only wore the g-string because we didn't think you'd approve."

"Oh, I approve." I leaned over and kissed his cock. "I definitively approve."

"¡Mi dios!" He sighed. "¡Si chupar mi pinga, yo chillaré!"

I had no idea what that meant, but his groan of pleasure when I sucked his fat cock into my mouth needed no translation. I began sucking him, giving hopefully as well as I got that morning, and after a couple minutes, his fingers began combing through my hair.

"Papi! You make me feel so good! Oh God!" He cried out arching his hips. "It's - it's - Papi! Yes, suck me! ¡Estoy por acabar, Papi!" He gasped, held my head tightly. I changed my rhythm, slowing down to make him wait.

"Oh, you bitch!" He moaned. "I will so get you for that." He panted for a moment. "Don't tease, Papi!"

I had fun teasing him for a while, licking his cock, balls and asshole. I was able to get two fingers into him, but when I tried the third, his whole body stiffened.

"Too much! Too much!" He gasped. "I can't!" I pulled my hand away. He nearly sobbed. "Oh Papi, I'm sorry! I just - I want to, but..." He turned away from me, " ... I can't!"

"Can't what?" I asked, stroking his side gently.

"I have a hard time with too wide. Somebody ripped me once and I never got past it."

I nodded. Beginner's error. Not enough lube. Most guys need way more than just spit. "I'll be gentle. And I'll let you do me too."

He looked at me then. "I don't need to top."

"Can't I like being bottom sometimes?"

He closed his eyes and shivered. "Ay Papi, you make me so hot!" When he opened them again, they were filled with true lust. "Give me that cock!"

He nearly dived on me and began sucking and licking as if he needed my jizz. I lay back and let him go at it. After a few minutes, I tugged his hips and he shifted so that I could slide my two fingers back into his ass.

Wide distressed him, but deep did not. I probed in as far as I could and eventually found that magic spot. He shook and moaned, the vibrations pushing me even closer to my edge. I played my fingertips over his prostate, using his pleasure to aid my fingers in opening him wider. He didn't notice when I slipped the third finger into him; he was too busy gasping in Spanish.

Finally, I thought he was ready for me and I knew if I waited any longer, I was going to be done for the night.

I gave his shoulder a gentle pull, and guided his mouth to mine. After a passionate kiss, I told him, "Get on your knees."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.