Dating Cheerleaders
Chapter 10: Busy Summer

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Busy Summer - Greg's big sister helps him learn how to date girls and specifically cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

While Kim and I were busy with the prom and graduation we were not the only busy ones. Tracy was head over heels in love with her boyfriend Alex. After spending the night with me in my bed Kim was in the kitchen when I heard her let out a scream like she had just found out she had won the million dollar lottery. I came running down to the kitchen to see what all the noise was about. When I arrived Kim was literally bouncing around the kitchen. Tracy was there with a very smug smile on her face.

When I got closer Tracy lifted her left hand to show me her third finger. There was a ring with the Rock of Gibraltar set on it. Her smile was so wide it went from ear to ear. Kim jumped her and gave her a big sloppy kiss directly on her mouth. I was so happy for her that as soon as Kim released her kiss I jumped in and kissed my sister with a French kiss telegraphing my joy and love to her.

Just then mom walked into the kitchen. She stopped abruptly when she saw me kissing my sister like long lost lovers. She had a puzzled expression on her face wordlessly saying "Ok, what's going on now?" We broke the embrace and Tracy held out her left hand pointing the glare of that rock towards mom with a big beaming smile on her face. Mom's mouth fell open in disbelief and wonderment at the message that the ring gave out loud and clear. Mom gave out a gasp and streaked over to Tracy and gave her an almost bone crushing hug. I could even detect tears in her eyes as she hugged my sister.

Mom then said "I can't believe it; the two, most important girls in my life, are both engaged." Mom's tears were then running down her cheeks as she added "I'm so happy I could sing." After which she stumbled over to a chair and sat down. I walked over to mom and put my arm around her shoulders and gave her a big hug.

I then said "You guys have no idea how pleased I am to see the three most important girls in MY life so happy." That earned me a kiss from my mother that quite surprised me since it landed squarely on my lips. I had no idea that my mother could kiss like that but I guessed that was where Tracy inherited her kissing ability from. Tracy also gave me another sloppy open mouth kiss. Not to be outdone Kim grabbed me and we were locked in a panting French kiss that curled my toes and lasted a full minute. God, that girl can really push my buttons.

I ended up staggering until I grabbed a chair myself. When I did, Kim promptly plopped herself on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. The love floating around that room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. When dad walked in the whole thing repeated over again except he didn't have tears in his eyes but I could tell he was close. He handed out kisses to the three girls and when he got to mom, he was so intense I thought he was going to push her down on the floor and make love to her right there in front of us.

When everybody had calmed down, dad made an announcement "This calls for a celebration. Tracy, you call Alex and have him bring you to the Crown Regency Ballroom tonight at six. We are going to have dinner and dancing tonight to celebrate our joy." Every one in the room was nodding their heads in agreement like a set of bobble head dolls. Speaking of which, I had a pair of them in the back window of my car. Instead of hula skirts though, my dolls were dressed in miniature cheerleader outfits. After all, I had an image to maintain.

Dinner that evening was very enjoyable. The food was delicious and the dancing afterwards was fabulous. All three guys got to dance with all three girls to every slow number that was played. Oh, and by the way, I still call my mother a girl even to this day.

My photography hobby had taken off to the point where it was becoming more like a business. Word of mouth advertising really worked because I had a steady stream of subjects to photograph. The cheerleaders all wanted 8 by 10 glossies of them in their uniforms. A couple of the older girls even wanted some racy shots for their boyfriend's birthday presents. I had to be very discrete to make sure none of them could be considered pornography in spite of how the girls wanted to pose. They did, however, give me erections as they assumed their sexy poses.

I did a few portraits of newly engaged couples for the newspaper. It warmed my heart to see the love in their eyes as they posed for the camera. I had bought a remote shutter release so I could get some shots of Kim and me together. Quite a few moms brought their kids by for portraits. For the younger ones, I had amassed a collection of toys for them to hold during the shoot. One very unusual request I got was from a new mom who wanted a picture of her breast feeding her new baby. For that one I did a location shoot at her house. I requested that her husband be present during the session so there would be no lingering doubts about propriety. Kim liked helping me with my photography and was a big help when it came to pictures of babies. I could tell that the more time she spent around babies the antsier she got about having one of her own. We discussed this and decided we would wait until after we were married. Then she got anxious for a wedding. Boy, there was just no pleasing that girl.

The cheerleader squad had practice sessions a couple of days a week and the regular coach wanted the summer off. That left me with the job of coaching the squad. Kim helped out there and even Tracy came to some of the practices to help. Tracy had been on the college squad so her time was quite limited so any time I needed her help all I had to do was to ask her fiancé Alex to come by and Tracy would automatically be there. Tracy and Kim got along famously and even set up double dates where we would have a blast doing all sorts of fun stuff.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.