Dating Cheerleaders - Cover

Dating Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 8: Senior Year

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Senior Year - Greg's big sister helps him learn how to date girls and specifically cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Summer moved along much too fast for my tastes. I got together with Kim as much as I could and it became obvious that we grew more in love every day. Tracy was getting serious about her new boyfriend which was driven home to me by mistake one day. I was going out with Kim for the evening and forgot my wallet. I returned home to get it and as I went down the hall to my room I had to pass Tracy's room. I heard some familiar noises of sexual pleasure she was making so I figured that I had caught her using her dildo so I decided to surprise her and rag on her.

Her door was open part way so I just gave it a little push until I had a view of her bed. I found her on her back in bed naked but she was not alone. Her boyfriend was giving her a good time with his mouth and she was just about to peak in orgasm. I knew all the signs and they were quite evident. As quietly as I could I slowly closed the door and crept down the hall to get my wallet. I was going to have a chat with Tracy about being more careful. I reminded myself to lock my door when I wasn't alone in my room.

Kim asked me "What took you so long?" I told her "You have to promise me you won't tell a soul." She nodded and said "Ok." "I found Tracy naked on her bed with her boyfriend eating her out." Kim drew in a deep gasp and started to laugh her head off. She said "God I'm glad I'm not your sister right about now." I just said "Me too." We headed out and I took Kim to dinner and a movie. Just to keep her happy the movie was one of those 'chick flicks'. When we got home Tracy had departed with her boyfriend so kidding her would have to wait.

We went up to my room and I remembered to lock the door. I asked Kim if she would like to spend the night. She grabbed her phone and dialed "Hi mom, I'm going to stay with Greg tonight. See you tomorrow." She hung up and said to me "Does that answer your question?" "Precisely" I answered as I was reaching for the buttons of her blouse. Our arms got a little tangled since she was then opening the buttons on my shirt. We were in no hurry so we took our time getting our clothes out of the way.

Totally naked, Kim stretched out on my bed and asked me "Can you show me what Tracy and her boyfriend were doing?" I told her "I only looked for a few seconds but I think I can fill in the rest." I spread her legs and lay down between them so I got a close up and personal view of her most intimate area. I didn't think I could ever get tired of this view. As far as I was concerned it was one of the best views of God's handiwork to be found anywhere on earth. She was so warm and moist I was literally drawn in like a magnet. I moved in and kissed her on the outer lips eliciting a soft moan from her. I ran my tongue from her opening up to her clit. When I hit it she gave that thrust with her hips that I was expecting so I rode up with her so she didn't break my nose.

I placed a finger at the mouth of her opening and pressed in. When I did that she let out a cute little squeak. I then took her clit between my lips and sucked on it and laved it with my tongue around and around. The more I licked, the more aroused she got until she came with a Bang clamping my head between her thighs. Her breath was coming in short pants as she rode her orgasm for almost ten seconds. She tried to pull me up but I resisted her and went back to work on her vagina and clit. Since she had not come all the way down yet I got her to have another one even bigger that the last one. I held her there for a full 20 seconds this time before I finally relented and allowed her to recover.

She made another attempt to pull me up and that time I let her. I ended up with my erection pressing on her opening but not going in. I waited there for her to get ready. I knew she was when she gave a flick with her hips forcing my rod to enter her about an inch. I then started a nice slow in and out stroke gaining a half inch on each thrust. By the time I bottomed out we both had sped up our rocking motions and I was getting close to coming. I held off as best I could but when she exploded with a scream in her orgasm I exploded myself and pumped her full to over flowing. Even after I was out of semen I continued to pump her until my penis deflated and fell out with a squishing sound.

I rolled off her to the side but still held her in a post coital embrace until we both had recovered. Holding a naked girl was like heaven to me and I didn't want to ever let her go. I kissed her tenderly several times and expressed my undying love and devotion to her. I seem to remember using the word 'forever' a few times. She had tears of joy in her eyes as she sobbed out much the same sentiment to me. We went to sleep locked together like that and slept through the night until morning when we were awakened by a knock on my door and my mom's voice telling us that breakfast will be ready in thirty minutes. Yeah, mom was very accepting of Kim spending the night even after she was through nursing me back to health. Not every night, but occasionally.

As we were eating breakfast Tracy came down to eat also. I asked her "Have fun last night?" she looked at me with a scowl and asked me "You peeked?" I nodded and said "It looked pretty intense if you ask me." She smirked and said "I heard you come in the front door so I put a little extra volume in my moans just for you. So there you peeping Tom." Kim was just giggling through this whole exchange and broke out laughing in the end. We all had a good laugh, even mom. I told you I had a very understanding and tolerant mom.

School opened up and play time was over. Well, some of it was anyways. With school classes, cheerleading and my new photography hobby and course we were quite busy so we didn't have as much time for fun and games. I mean we didn't turn celibate. We still shared our love every chance we got. Tracy even joined us occasionally when her boyfriend was busy or away. When she did we were like the Three Musketeers; All for one and one for all.

My new hobby of photography really had started at the end of last December. I took pictures of everything I could imagine. I took landscapes, architecture, portraits, glamour shots and my favorite, figure studies. With 16 cheerleaders and Tracy at my disposal I had plenty of models more than willing to pose for me. Not all of them would pose nude but some of them did. I even took a few rolls of pictures at cheer camp. They were very mild but yet beautiful shots. Most of the girls, including Kim, were drop dead gorgeous. Maybe that's why I'm so hung up on cheerleaders. With every roll I shot I got better at composition framing and lighting. I showed some of my work to the photography class and the teacher had some good comments about them. She said I had a natural talent and a possible future in photography. I even landed a spot on the school newspaper as a photo journalist.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.