Dating Cheerleaders - Cover

Dating Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 3: Deja-vu

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Deja-vu - Greg's big sister helps him learn how to date girls and specifically cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Monday morning arrived with the usual grind of classes all day. As I went from class to class something strange happened. I would be walking down the hall and every time one of the cheerleaders passed me they would give out a sweet musical "Hi Greg," with a smile and a wink. It seemed I was instantly becoming very popular, at least with the cheer squad. The best I could figure was that the word got around about my treating those three girls so well. I was just being nice to them. Other students noticed the attention I was getting and some of them greeted me as well. In chemistry class I noticed that Kim swapped lab partners replacing the guy who sat with me. I was thrilled to have her near for a full 45 minute class period.

Saturday rolled around and was the first time I went to one of our home games at the school. There was a lot of excitement since the team we were playing was one of our biggest arch rivals. On the way to the game Susie Jenkins walked with me for a while and while we were chatting asked me "Greg I want to thank you for helping me with my science homework. I just don't understand all that technical stuff. We've got a big test Tuesday so I was wondering if you could help me study Monday after school." How could I refuse such a divine girl? I said "Sure, no problem Susie. Why don't you walk home with me after last class?" "That's a date" she said. We separated as she went to the locker room to get ready for cheerleading at the game and I took a seat in the stands. I got to thinking "What did she mean by a date? Did she have more than studying in mind? Nah, it must have been the excitement at the pool party that made her let me take advantage of her."

Janet Crawford was at the game but she was benched until her foot healed all the way. Every time I looked over at her I saw that she was looking back at me with a little smile. She even limped over to me during the game and said "Greg, I want to thank you for taking such good care of me at the pool party." I replied "I just did what had to be done. How is your foot doing?" "Much better," she said "Coach says I should back to normal in about another week and then I'll do a special cheer at the next game just for you." I blushed as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. As she was ready to return to her seat she whispered in my ear "Be good to Susie Monday." I wondered what she meant by that. Probably she meant for me to help Susie with her studying for the big test.

Tracy and I walked home hand in hand after the game. She said "Greg, I can't believe how you have changed. The whole squad has been talking about you saying how nice you are and that they all would like to go out with you. It's nothing short of a miracle." Tracy, I owe it all to you. If you hadn't talked me into talking with Susie, none of this would have happened and I would still be a science geek destined to be a virgin all my life." I checked to see if anyone was looking and leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I swear she actually purred when I did it.

I spent all day Monday walking in a fog. I had a hard time paying attention in classes thinking about being alone with Susie in my room as we studied science. I didn't have any idea what was going to happen after school. Just studying? Maybe more? I could always hope.

After the last bell Susie met me at the front door to walk home with me. Tracy went on ahead so it was just Susie and me. I carried her books for her while we chatted about this and that while walking. We got to my house and I let her in. I asked her if she wanted a soft drink and she said she did. We sat in the kitchen and sipped our drinks. While we were there Tracy came through giving me a big wink as she passed by. I wondered what she knew that I wasn't aware of. Oh well, I showed Susie to my room and as we walked in she closed the door and told me "Greg, come sit with me. I have some thing to tell you." We sat on my bed and she continued "Greg, I have a confession. I don't need to study for the test since I have already done it. I do have a tiny problem where I could use your help though. My problem that has been bugging me for quite a while is..." She blushed, a bright red, and after a few seconds continued. "Oh, I might as well just say it. Greg I am a virgin and I want you to be my first. You are so kind and gentle I know you will make it special for me. Would you please do it for me? Would you please have sex with me?" That was kind of a shock for me. Here was one of the best looking and sweetest cheerleaders I had ever seen and she was asking me to have sex and go all the way. It was truly a teenage boy's dream come true. However...

I told her "Susie I would be honored to have sex with you and pop your cherry but I am not going to do it. Your first time, not only should but must be something special. It must be a time to remember fondly and not a quick wham bam thank you ma'am. It must also be with someone you love and not some guy in the back seat of his dad's car." She was almost crying as I said that so I put my arm around her and gave her a little kiss on her cheek. She was sobbing when I lifted her chin and looked her straight in the eyes and said to her "I will however make love with you because I love you and you deserve to be treated like a princess." Then the waterworks were turned on full blast as she grabbed me and planted the most powerful kiss I had ever had on my lips. Her tears were flooding down my cheeks and hers and she was shaking like a leaf in the wind. It was so full of emotion I thought my lips would bleed. I then told her "Susie, you are about to give me the most precious gift a girl can give and it can only be given once. Are you sure you want to do this?" She shyly said "Greg I have loved you for years and I am sure I want it to be you." I stood up and took her hand and lifted her to stand with me.

I gave her a very romantic kiss holding her tight against me as her eyes dried and she calmed down from crying. Breaking the kiss I asked her "Can I un-wrap this gift you are giving me now?" She shyly nodded and stepped back slightly. I unbuttoned her blouse and opening it gave her a kiss just above her bra. I then slipped her blouse off her shoulders and planted a kiss on each of her shoulders. I then kissed my way down each arm until I ended up kissing each of her fingers. As I did that I noticed that she was shaking nervously all the time.

I then knelt down and grasped the waistband of her shorts sliding then down slowly while kissing each inch of her skin as it was revealed. Her pink panties came into view and I was almost overwhelmed with desire to worship this perfect goddess of beauty. I could see dampness at the crotch of her panties and continued pulling down. I kissed both legs all the way to her dainty feet. She stepped out of the shorts and I stood up and held her at arms length to admire the vision of sexuality before me. I couldn't help but say "Susie my love, you have the perfect body that could only be owned by someone as sweet and dear as you. My only goal in life now is to make love to you in the way that will make you as happy as humanly possible." I then pulled her to me in a lovers embrace and kissed her passionately on the lips pressing my tongue between her lips to be met by her tongue in an embrace of their own. While kissing her I reached around and undid the hooks on her bra. As I stepped back her bra came loose and I took it from her and tossed it over to join her shorts on the floor. Revealed before me was the most perfect set of teenage breasts. Truly perky, they stood proud on her chest with not a bit of sag. Her nipples were already erect so I leaned down and placed a kiss on each one licking and sucking while she moaned out her pleasure. I had her then lie down on the bed and gave her another kiss on her ruby red lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.