Dating Cheerleaders - Cover

Dating Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 2: Trouble at the Pool Party

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Trouble at the Pool Party - Greg's big sister helps him learn how to date girls and specifically cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Tracy came over to me later with a big smile on her face and asked "Is my little brother no longer a virgin?" I told her "I don't kiss and tell but no, I am still a virgin" She looked surprised and raised her eyebrows inquisitively as if she were fishing for details. I told her "If you want to know more why don't you ask Susie what happened." There was nothing left of my sister but a blue streak as she flew over to Susie. They had their heads together in conversation for a while as my sister looked surprised by what she was hearing.

Later on Tracy mentioned to me "You know Greg, if you were one of those football jocks Susie would no longer be a virgin whether she wanted it or not." After a short pause she added "Bro, I respect you for not forcing her into something she is not ready for," and patted me on the back. She then added "That is a sign of a true gentleman." I thanked her and got back to grilling burgers.

After the last of the meat was grilled and handed out I shut down the grill and sat down on one of the lounge chairs to catch some rays and enjoy the scenery. Try to visualize 16 perfect bodies in bikinis running and bouncing around the back yard. It was a teenage boy's definition of heaven on earth.

Suddenly there was a commotion over by the diving board so I walked over there to see what was going on. There was a group of the girls gathered around Janet Crawford who was holding her foot and blood was dripping through her fingers. I wedged my way into the group and picked up Janet and carried her over to one of the lounge chairs and set her down. I ran into the house to get a wet wash cloth and brought it out to clean off her foot. As soon as I applied the cloth to her foot she let out a blood curdling scream as if her foot was being cut off. Once I got her cleaned up I could see a cut on the bottom of her foot where she had stepped in something sharp. I sent Tracy in to get the first aid kit so I could take care of her foot.

Luckily I had taken the first aid merit badge in explorer scouts and also took the Red Cross advanced emergency first aid course so I knew what to do. Tracy showed up with the kit so I got busy taking care of Janet's foot. I poured hydrogen peroxide on the cut eliciting another scream from Janet. I then applied some antiseptic ointment followed by some 4 by 4 gauze pads and tape to the wound. The bleeding had stopped and by that time Janet had calmed down to a mild panic state. Tracy called Janet's mom so she could come over and pick up Janet. While we were waiting for her mom to arrive Janet pulled me down and said "Thank you Greg. You are just wonderful." And then gave me a French kiss that made smoke come out of my ears. I was then barraged with a kiss from all 15 other girls including one from Tracy. That kiss from Tracy had some kind of a hidden meaning behind it that I could suspect but not figure out.

Janet's mom arrived to pick up our wounded cheerleader. She gave me a kiss on the cheek for helping her daughter. I was on the top of the world with all those kisses making me feel really special. And to think, before that day I had not even kissed one girl and now I had kissed 16 of them. Well, for the rest of the pool party I was treated like Superman who had rescued Lois Lane from a burning building.

Later in the afternoon the party wound down and the girls started to leave. Each one gave me a kiss goodbye on their way out. I counted 13 goodbye kisses in all. Wait a minute I thought; that means there must be a straggler staying behind figuring Tracy was not about to give me a kiss goodbye since she lived here. Who could that last girl be? I wondered. I heard a soft voice call to me. I looked around and there stood Kim Stevens. She said "Greg, Susie told me how much you helped her with some questions she had about science and I was wondering if I could ask for your help with my chemistry homework. She was in my chemistry class and had the same homework I had so I told her I would be glad to help her. I wondered if Susie told her everything that happened that afternoon.

I invited Kim to my room so we could go over the homework assignment in my text book. She had some very relevant question so I dismissed any notion that she wanted to fool around. I did get a clue, however, when she picked up on the answers with very little help on my part. It took us about 45 minutes to complete the assignment and I closed the book and set it aside. We had been sitting side by side on my bed while studying and I could not help but notice the heat radiating from her luscious body right next to mine. My mind was starting to fabricate all sorts of fantasies involving intimacies between us when she surprised me by placing a hot passionate kiss right on my lips. I of course returned the kiss with as much feeling as I could muster.

When we broke the kiss Kim got up and closed my door and then said "Greg, Susie told me how nice you were to help her with her school work and other stuff. I want you to help me like that too. Would you make love with me?" "Kim, I have to tell you that I have never gone all the way with a girl before so if you want me to make love you will have to show me how." "That's ok, I'll be gentle." She then removed her bikini top and bottom. I stood and removed my shorts leaving both of us totally naked. That was when I had to stop and take in this heavenly body before me. Beautiful shoulder length blonde hair surrounded the face of a true angel. Her sky blue eyes drew my gaze into her very soul and fused her heart to mine. Sweet kissable lips lifted up in a smile that brightened the room like being out in the direct sun. Her peaches and cream complexion made the trip along her body an unforgettable experience for the senses. Her breasts, the size of oranges sat proudly on her chest topped with the cutest nipples God had ever created. Her flat tummy surrounded an adorable belly button just begging to be kissed and licked. Her bald shaved Venus Mound guarding the gateway to heaven stating "take me, I'm yours." Her outer lips, hiding the innermost vault of her charms, stand ready to be opened wide revealing a warm moist playpen. Her legs perfectly formed stretch all the way from the ground to heaven.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.