It's Easy, Lisa
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I started doing video calls with my cousin, Suzi, and she asked me if I wanted to have her brother join her on the calls. It was far more than I ever expected. Was it ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Well, then join us and get naked. Don't be shy," and his head went back down as a look of pleasure slid across Suzi's face.

I pulled off my top and dropped my shorts off to sit there in my bra and panties while my brother just sat there.

"James? Are you?" I asked and he kind of snapped out of it and peeled his teeshirt off and dropped his shorts to the floor standing there in briefs all stuck out in front.

"Come on, James, I've already seen Mark's. Is yours that different?" I urged him and he pulled them down.

Right about then Suzi began to cry out and shake and tremble as she began her orgasm. We were both sitting there watching, each naked, my brother with his long, thin penis rising into the air from his lap, as Suzi went off.

Mark raised up, his face gleaming with wetness, saying, "Well, guys, that's the start. Why don't you stand up, James, and come over to the webcam so Suzi can see your cock? She likes cocks, you know," and my brother got up and stepped to the camera as it filled the screen.

"Turn, James, let me see how long it is," my cousin Suzi asked him and he swiveled sideways as she added, "Let me see you jack-it off a bit, that really turns me on."

So he put his hand around it and stroked a few times, then looked back at me, kind of embarrassed.

"Here, I'm gonna do Mark," she said taking her brother's dick and moving her hand back and forth on it. "Why don't you let Lisa do it for you?" Suzi asked James over the internet.

He said, "She might not want to, Suzi," as his head swiveled to me. I knew that if I wanted to be doing what Mark and Suzi were doing, I needed to speak up.

"I'll try it, if you want," I told him smiling my best smile, so he moved over to me and I reached up and put my hand around my brothers's penis. I thought my heart would stop. I was holding a dick in my hand. I don't care who's it was, it was a dick, a cock.

"Spit on your hand, Lisa, make it slick," Suzi said as she did hers and went back to masturbating her brother.

I did as she suggested then took his dick back and began doing like Suzi, going up and down as I gripped it.

"Is this okay?" I asked him and I could already tell that he was breathing harder.

"Oh, yeah, it's really good, Lisa, it feels wonderful."

"You two getting into it?" we heard from the computer, it was Suzi asking.

"Yeah, I guess, so," James said.

"Make him cum, Lisa, then you two can watch us fuck."

"If I keep doing this, will you do it? Will you cum?" I asked my brother and he nodded as he watched my hand slide up and down on his long cock.

This was nothing but thrilling. It was exciting to watch my cousins have sex, of course, but here was a warm and throbbing penis right in my own hand, one that I was giving pleasure to. One that was going to erupt with his cum in pleasure ... pleasure that I made happen.

"Mmm, oh, I'm close, really close, OMIGOD, LISA, UUH, UUH," he cried out as his cum spurted up out of the end of his penis, landing back down on my hand and his stomach.

"Wow, it really goes, that was so fun, what a turn-on," I said as I bent over, sliding my lips over the tip and sucking on it. I couldn't tell you why I did that; it was totally without premeditation, I just did it.

"Look, Mark, our cousins are getting into it, look," Suzi said as they both stopped to look at us. I heard them but just didn't care, I was too swept up in what I was feeling inside, especially between my legs. It was incredible.

"Come on, James, you already got off, let Lisa have some of the fun, get down and eat her out. She'll love it," Mark told my brother.

He said, softly, "Do you want me to do that? I will if you want."

Did I really want to open up my legs to my own brother? I'd seen what oral sex did to my cousin, Suzi, and, well, I knew I wanted it myself. After all, she just went wild when she got off on oral sex. It just looked so good.

And, once I opened my legs, then he's seen me and that's over with. And, I was hot and horny as hell.

I nodded and he moved down and I spread open.

The first soft, wet lick was thrilling. Nothing prepared me for it, it was just lusciously stunning. Then his tongue began licking and flicking around, poking between my pussy lips, working around, getting inside me a little. Oh, it was so hot and good.

"Omigod, this feels so good, mmm," I moaned as I opened more and put my hands down, pulling myself open to his tongue.

"Lick right here," I panted, touching my clit, taking a quick rub.

His first lick across my clitoris sent a shock throughout my body, then each subsequent lick just took me higher and higher as the delicious feelings sprang through me each time.

"See, Lisa, good, isn't it?" I heard Suzi asking me from their house.

"Heavenly, oh, now I see what you mean," I said breathlessly as my brother licked and tongued my pussy.

It had started out as simply unbelievable that I would be naked with my own brother, then we touched each other. The more we did, the more it began to feel more natural and, now, his head down between my legs eating me out, well, it felt like something I wanted lots and lots of.

I was watching Mark and Suzi and James, too, and soon, Mark got Suzi off with one of her screamers.

The next time I looked at the computer, she was sucking his dick and they had moved closer to the cam so their images were rather larger and really clear.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.