Brian Naked in School - Cover

Brian Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I woke up around 6:30 and got in the shower. This time, I didn't bother trying to think about a girl. I figured there was no point lying to myself. I imagined Larry again, but this time he was naked, and I was running my fingers all over his body. I kept picturing that until I came.

Ms. Ng made everyone bacon and eggs. At breakfast, Connor announced that he would go naked too.

"That might take some of the heat off of you."

"Are you sure, I don't want you getting crap on my account."

"Don't sweat it, it's Thursday on the third week of class, everybody's used to naked kids by now."

"What about Jason?" Jason Prevost was a kid in our grade, who, along with his gang of hangers-on, always made fun of Connor for being Asian.

"I'll deal with him. Besides, if everyone's paying attention to me for being naked, he'll have a harder time pulling anything without getting caught."

"Who's Jason?" Mrs. Ng asked.

"No one," Connor replied.

We finished our breakfast and drove to school. I checked the bin to make sure my clothes were still there. Fortunately, they were. Connor walked me to first bell. We definitely drew a lot of attention, but no one spoke to us. Instead, they immediately turned around and started whispering. I suddenly realized that if people saw Connor naked around me, they would probably assume he was gay too. I should have never said that in history class, but I was too scared and surprised to think straight.

I sat down in the back of the class and tried to make myself as inconspicuous as possible. That wasn't easy, but with Mr. Chenault's help, I think I managed.

When I got to the locker room, the girls were actively avoiding me. I'd be really glad when I could wear clothes again so I wouldn't have to deal with them. Several of them started whispering as soon as they saw me. I could just make out the words 'gay' and 'hooker.' We played volleyball again, but I didn't get any remarks about my junk. I think after what had happened yesterday, no one really knew what to say to me. In the showers, the girls all clustered at the extreme far end from me. I actually kind of enjoyed it, it was the first modicum of privacy I had had all week.

When I got to history class, Ms. Epstein was there in all her glory. She began the class by announcing that she would take a break from the curriculum to discuss The Program, as our prior exposure had not been "in keeping with the spirit or educational goals" of The Program. She said that the goal of The Program was ultimately to reduce the taboos surrounding sex so that it would eventually become accepted as a normal part of everyday life. I didn't see a lot of that happening, but then again I hadn't actually been having any sex as a result of The Program.

Ms. Epstein then called Connor to front of the class and asked him why he chose to come to school naked. "I figured Brian would be getting made fun of a lot for you know, yesterday," he said, "so I decided that if I were naked, that would draw some of the attention away from him."

"And has it?"

"I guess, at least it did when I was with them, and I got made fun of a lot in my other classes. I think having someone else to make fun of will keep the bullies off of him for a while."

I couldn't believe he was willing to put up with all that for my sake. As he sat back down, I whispered "thanks" to him, but I knew I could never pay him back. Ms. Epstein kept talking about friendship or something until the lunch bell rang. All eyes were on her, but I don't think most people were paying attention to the lecture.

When we got to lunch, Connor immediately drew a crowd. Since he wasn't in The Program, people could harass him with relative impunity, and they did. I sat down with Katie, Sherry, and Rick while he got mobbed by curious girls and jeering bullies.

When he finally broke free, Connor had developed a massive erection. Apparently the girls had decided it was funny to play with his dick.

"Let me help you with that," Sherry said.

"Really?"

"Sure, you ever been with a girl before?"

Connor shook his head. "No, but I'd sure like to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.