Sex Brat - Cover

Sex Brat

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Kimberly finds out that her best friend has a real live artificial sexbot, the teenage girl desperately tries to talk her parents into buying one for her. Of course, things aren't always as they seem and Kim soon discovers that not all robots are created equal.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   School  

"I thought we were going shopping?" I said, looking around the Female Health Clinic. The automatic doors yawned wide with a rush of cool, antiseptic air to tickle my nose.

"After we see the doctor," Mom promised. She gave me a gentle push, following me into the place. I'd been there before, of course.

Maybe six or seven girls were sitting in the waiting room, a couple boys as well, and they were all about the same age as me. I recognized most of them. They were with their mom or dad and looking bored while they waited their turns. I didn't really mind visiting the doctor and I was actually kind of glad because I wanted to ask about my little orgasm problem. I mean, I didn't have any, you know? So it was a pretty serious issue for me!

"Hey Kimmy." A girl named Wendy smiled at me as I sat down beside her. "What are you doing here?"

"I dunno," I said with a shrug. "Just a checkup maybe. My mom brought me. What are you doing?"

"Checkup." The girl nodded and that's what most of us would be there for. It wasn't like we ever got sick or hurt or anything.

Wendy was maybe a year older than me, like fifteen, and totally cute with her black hair woven into a long, intricate braid down her back. It looked nice and I wondered if it was hard to do. She sat with her dad while he absently rubbed her thigh and read a cheerful pamphlet about something. Wendy had her hand on his leg as well, leaning comfortably against him, and I wished my dad had come with me. I mean, Mom bringing me was okay and she's the one who always brought me anyway, since we usually had appointments at the same time. That's probably why I was there, I figured, since my mom had been the day before.

"Kimberly?" Mom called for me from the receptionist's desk.

I offered Wendy a tiny wave and followed a nurse into the examination room. Mom sat on a chair, waiting patiently while I undressed and then lay down on the table.

"It's cold," I said, meaning the glass, and the nurse gave me an apologetic smile. His nametag said Raymond on it, and I thought he had nice eyes.

"Sorry about that," he said. "We're going to do an intravenous synch. Can you relax your left arm for me? Good. Just a little pinch."

I winced when he pushed the needle through my skin and into my vein, and felt an electric tingling when he turned on the machines.

"It's 3:42 in the afternoon, Kimberly," he told me. "Can you remember that?"

"Yeah," I agreed, closing my eyes.

"Now," Dr. Porter said with a smile. "I want you to purge your short-term memory between 3:42 and 4:27 this afternoon."

"Alright," I said, blinking at the clock on the wall. It had just changed to 4:28PM. "Am I okay?"

"You're fine, Kimmy," he said. "You were fourteen for a long time, weren't you?"

"It seemed like forever," I said with a giggle, looking at my mom and she nodded.

"Her father didn't want her to grow up too quickly," she said. "But lately..."

"I understand," Dr. Porter said. "She's a very pretty girl."

"Thank you." I offered him a genuine smile for his genuine compliment.

"And a smart one too," he continued. "It happens sometimes; boys and girls like Kimberly exceed their programming and try to mature on their own."

"What's that mean?" I wondered.

"It means today is your birthday," Dr. Porter told me with a chuckle. "Now, let's take a look at your personality..."


"Feeling better?" Mom asked me as we left the clinic.

"Yeah," I told her. "I feel really great."

"Good." She smiled at me. "Ready to do a little shopping?"

"A lot of shopping?" I asked her, lifting my eyebrows playfully and Mom just laughed at me.

We were like sisters in a lot of ways, more than mother and daughter, and that was so cool. I know some girls, especially teenage girls, have problems with their moms, but I didn't. She was still my mom though, don't get me wrong, just a really understanding one! She never nagged me the way some mothers do and I figured I'd gotten pretty lucky in the mom department.

"We'll have to buy you a bra first, I think," Mom decided, and we both looked down at my tits.

"Do I have to wear one?" I asked her, cupping my breasts through my blouse and they were nice and ripe, and super firm.

"Sometimes," she said. "You're about all grown up now, Kim."

"I hope so!" I thought I looked about perfect with my new tits. Theresa would be so jealous when she saw me!

"Hmmm..." The lady measuring me nodded her head. "Thirty-two inches exactly and let me measure across your nipples, dear ... Oh, those are nice ones!"

"Thank you!" I smiled as she measured my twenty inch waist and thirty two inch hips as well.

I ended up wearing a 32C bra and that was sweet! I didn't mind wearing a bra then and Mom bought me three of them, since it was going to be my size for the rest of my life probably. Most girls don't get a big growth spurt like the one I'd just gotten. They get two or three smaller ones, like once a year or so. I'd gotten like three of them all at once and so I felt pretty happy. Surprised too, but I guess my dad just didn't have a lot of patience or something.

"How tall am I now?" I wondered.

"About five nine ... How about this?" Mom held up a baby blue dress and it looked nice. "Think your father will like it?"

"Is it gonna fit?" I asked, knowing there was only one way to find out.

"Oh, that's cute!" She cocked her head as I emerged from the dressing room. "Walk around in it, Kim. Let me see."

"It's not too short?" I wondered, because it was like a micro-mini that barely covered my butt. The top part hugged my tits like spray paint. I definitely couldn't wear a bra with it and I'd need some cool panties too, just because everybody would be able to see them.

"No, it's supposed to be like that," my mom said. "You just need some heels, I think."

"And some new panties!" I said, catching sight of my plain white underwear in the mirror. They spoiled the dress completely and I probably should have just taken them off since they really didn't fit me anymore anyway. None of my old clothes did.

"A thong," she agreed. "Baby blue like the dress."

"Daddy's gonna have a heart attack," I thought aloud, and Mom laughed.

"He's probably going to cum in his pants," she said. "I guess we should buy you clothes for school, as long as we're here..."

"Yeah, my old clothes aren't gonna fit me too good anymore," I agreed. "How old am I now anyway?"

"You don't know?" she asked, but she wasn't surprised.

Memory adjustments always took a few hours before they were firm. It's a lot like remembering two different things in two different ways and could be pretty confusing for awhile. For the moment I remembered everything in bits and pieces, but eventually some stuff would fade like a dream and that would be better.

"I think so," I said, biting my bottom lips. "I remember getting a doll for my last birthday, or something."

"You're a well developed sixteen year old now," Mom told me, and then looked me up and down. "Very well developed."

"Really?" I blinked at her because I'd been thinking fifteen. "Can I be in tenth grade now?"

"I guess you'll have to be," she said. "Why? What's so special about the tenth grade?"

"I wanna be a cheerleader!" I said. "Can I, Mom? Please?"

"Ohhh ... We'll see," she said, but I knew that meant yes!

"Thank you, Mom!" I was practically jumping up and down and my new tits didn't flop around at all. They just jiggled a lot. "This is so awesome!"

"Just remember," she said seriously, holding up a baby blue thong on a little round hanger. "You're going to be sixteen for a long time, so..."

"Yeah," I nodded as a flood of forgotten memories filled me. "The rest of my life, I know ... I don't mind. I just didn't want to be fourteen forever!"

"Hmmm..." Mom smiled at me. "Well, I don't blame you. Puberty can be very hard on a girl, but I'm going to expect you to act your age."

"I know."

"You were a spoiled little girl..."

"Yeah." I put on a contrite face.

" ... but your father wanted you that way, so I put up with it," she continued as we walked around the store. "He's going to expect you to be a little more mature now. We both are."

"He's going to have sex with me now, right?" I asked her, and Mom nodded.

"I'm sure he will," she told me. "What did the doctor tell you?"

"I'm a Fuck Machine," I said with a giggle.

"Well, there you go," she agreed. "Just remember to leave some for me once in awhile."

"Heh!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"And don't do that, Kimberly," Mom grinned at me, "or I'll put that tongue of yours to work!"

"You will?" I felt my body warming nicely. My skin tingled and my tummy felt full of butterflies. "You can put it to work right now, Mommy ... If you want."

"Mmmm..." She looked around the store and obviously we weren't alone, but being dinnertime and the middle of the week...

"We could go in the changing room," I softly suggested, finding her sexy, round ass through her skirt. "I bet I can make you cum, Mommy."

"Mommy, huh?"

She licked her lips and I pulled her close with both of my hands kneading her firm butt. We were about the same height, looking more like sisters than anything else, and my generous tits pressed against her modest, but no less perfect mounds. Mom was a good looking woman, which was why Dad had picked her, obviously. Well, he wanted a total homemaker too, but in the bedroom ... Yeah, she was a total hottie when you looked beneath her practical clothing and responsible attitude. I wondered why I'd never noticed before.

"You're going to be a bad little girl, aren't you?" she breathed, holding my slender shoulders and staring into my eyes.

"I'm a top of the line Sex Brat," I told her with my best impish smile, "and I'll be just as bad as you want me to be."

Three minutes later I knelt on the changing room's thin carpet, lapping eagerly at my mother's clitoris. She leaned against the wall with her skirt around her waist and her fingers in my hair. Her legs were spread wide as she rocked her hips, working her buttery vulva around my mouth. My mom loved grinding her cunt around my tongue while I pulled her ass cheeks apart, feeling her anus with my fingertips. It wasn't long before I could slowly work my middle finger deeper, feeling her sweet pucker giving way to the warmth inside.

"Oh God! Kimmy ... Yeah ... Um-huh ... Yeah..." she whispered, panting the words and gasping as I stiffened my tongue, working it between her swollen pussy lips.

"Hmmmph!" I moaned, swallowing her juices as even more of her cum ran down my cheeks and chin and neck. Mom got really wet when she was cumming!

She groaned loudly, almost collapsing on her rubbery legs when I brought her off three times in quick succession.

I'd never sucked pussy before in my life, but I knew what I was doing, believe me. I'd been made for this and the doctor had unlocked me. The functions that had been inhibited or disabled were all available finally and I felt none of the confusion that I'd suffered previously. No guilt or shame, nothing like that clouded my desires -- my purpose -- I could fuck and suck like a whore and best of all, I could finally cum! I couldn't wait to try that out and it was tempting to rub myself off while I worked my mouth around Mom's pussy, but I needed both hands to make it really good for her.

And besides, my mother didn't know it yet, but she was going to do me in a minute. Selfishness isn't an option with the Sex Brat package. It's hardwired into our brains.

"Kimberly..." she sighed with a dazed grin, stepping back and leaning against the wall. "Wow! That was ... Good."

"You taste good," I decided, licking my lips and fingers as I wiped girl cum off my flushed skin. "Have you ever eaten a girl's ass?"

"No!" Mom giggled and her glistening eyes widened as pulled her down. Her skin had taken on a coral hue and she looked like she'd just walked out of a typhoon.

"Then it's time you learned, isn't it, Mommy?" I asked, putting her on her back and straddling her face. I brought my asshole to her inexperienced mouth as I undid the buttons on her blouse. Those smallish breasts of hers fit my hands perfectly. So firm and pale, and topped with dark nipples, they'd been sculpted for pleasure and I knew Daddy wouldn't mind. I only wished he'd been there to watch us, to see what his desire had created.

"Mmm-hmmph!"

"Lick my butt nice, Mommy," I whispered, catching the saleswoman's smile as she peeked through the curtain. "I've been dreaming of this since I was fourteen."


"What?" Theresa's eyes just about bugged out of her head when she saw me standing on her front steps. Mom had dropped me off on our way home, but maybe she shouldn't have.

"I grew up!" I grinned at her. "Pretty cool, huh?"

"No!" Theresa frowned. "That's not fair! I was fourteen before you were!"

"So?" I laughed. "What difference does that make?"

"I don't wanna be fourteen if you're like that! We're supposed to be best friends!" she said. "What am I gonna do now?"

"I'm still your best friend, Treece," I told her. "Come on! I'm not gonna stop liking you just cause I'm older."

"You're gonna be in ninth grade though..."

"Tenth," I said, and I couldn't help giggling, even though I didn't really want to.

"Tenth?" She rolled her eyes. "You skipped two whole grades?"

"Yeah. I'm sixteen now," I explained, giving her a sheepish smile, but I couldn't feel bad about it.

"You're gonna be a cheerleader too, I bet," she said, accusing me, obviously.

"Wellll..." I shrugged.

"Oh! That's just great!" My best friend scowled. "So I guess you and Meredith can just hang out all the time now!"

"Theresa," I sighed. "Maybe if you ask your mom..."

"She ain't gonna grow me anymore!" she said. "My mom's not like yours, you know. I'll be lucky if she doesn't grow me down or something!"

"Yeah but..." I sighed, knowing she had to compare her situation to mine and it was totally different.

"And she's not a guy either, Kim. She doesn't want to fuck me," Theresa said. "At least you have a normal dad."

"I thought you liked your dad," I protested, but I'd started getting kind of lost. Like everything she was saying made sense, but it shouldn't have. Or maybe it was the other way around.

Theresa was working on dad number four and she remembered stuff better than I did just because she'd been fourteen ever since the day I'd met her. She'd been like half-a-year older than me for a long time, but now she was a lot younger, which didn't bother me so much. I was running an adjustment routine and would be for the next few days probably. Theresa would be trying to adjust as well, but memories were tricky and the conflicting ones were supposed to be filtered, mostly, sorta, but my friend was kinda jolted now. She wasn't working right anymore.

"Maybe your mom will get a new one," I tried, mostly just wanting to cheer her up, but that was pretty hopeless.

"She always gets a minister!" she pouted. "She won't ever get a husand that wants to fuck me! God! I'll never even be a cheerleader! I hate being me!"

"Theresa..." I said, but she only cried and I felt so bad for her.

She wasn't really a Sex Brat like me either. I mean, this final step in my evolution was the end of the journey for me. I'd been made to mature through puberty and eventually reach full adolescence. Theresa was a regular, Burb Girl, you know? She was supposed to be a normal, temperamental, angst-driven, spoiled fourteen-year-old girl and would probably be exactly that for the rest of her life. She worried about sex a lot and was naturally curious about it, but Theresa wasn't really intended to be fixated on it. That had probably been my fault, since we were best friends and social shedding is inevitable.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.