No Future
Chapter 62: Sinners, Poor and Wretched

Copyright© 2012 by Bradley Stoke

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 62: Sinners, Poor and Wretched - This is a future history of England over the Twenty-First Century and into the next. It is a multi-threaded narrative that travels from place-to-place, succeeds from year-to-year, and passes from one person to another. England's green and pleasant land is visited by famine, plague, war and pestilence. Governments come and go. The ocean levels inexorably rise. International relations worsen. And the English people stumble through the chaos as best they can. Who said there was No Future?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Olive

2084

Olive was dreaming about her daughter. It wasn't the sort of dream she often had. It was a dream not so much about the mother she was, but the mother she'd liked to have been. And that was a mother who would sacrifice everything for her child and ensure she was blessed with the best education that money could buy. A mother who stood by Emily's side through thick and thin. One who cared more for her daughter's welfare than her own.

It wasn't a dream about a mother who'd dumped her daughter with Emily's great-grandmother, Babushka Oxana, and sped off before Gran could turn down the dubious honour of taking care of the child.

On the other hand, Gran didn't seem especially surprised by this turn of events. "I suppose it's just got too much for you, dear," she said beaming a warm smile at the little girl. Emily had always liked Babushka Oxana: possibly more than any of her other relatives. "But what about your mum? Wouldn't she be just as good as me?"

"You must be fucking joking, Gran," said Olive. "She's a fucking waste of space. All Mum ever does is mainline and turn tricks for arseholes."

"Not like you, of course," said Babushka Oxana sardonically, despite knowing that any hint of reproof would be totally lost on her wayward granddaughter.

"Fuck no," said Olive affronted. "My mum's a fucking pin-cushion. I'd never stick needles in my arm and I'm not a fucking whore."

But now, just two weeks later, Olive wasn't sure about the truth of either assertion. Survival would be well nigh impossible if she wasn't willing to exchange blowjobs for cash and she wasn't sure whether she might not make just one small step further down the road of addiction since smack wasn't doing quite the same business for her now that it once did.

Life was tough. Fucking tough. And she didn't have much choice. Either she would remain homeless or end up dead. Olive wasn't gonna give satisfaction to the fuckers who were after her for the debts she could never pay. She wasn't gonna be one of those who'd be found rotting under a pile of garbage in a skip. Or tossed into a canal to float with the turds and ancient rusted shopping trolleys. Or thrown out of the top-floor window of a tower block.

She was a survivor.

But survival in South London so far from her manor was no picnic when she had nowhere to stay. The only cash she had was what she got from giving blowjobs and by trading what she'd managed to salvage from bins or nick from shops.

It took Olive a few moments to work out where she was when she'd opened her eyes after her sweet dreams of maternal responsibility. And that was despite the fact that this wasn't the first night that she'd slept under a bush in the park. And as this was a park she'd had to pay to enter, she was less likely to get fucked over than on any other open area of grass.

Olive wasn't the only one who'd been forced to sleep in the park, but the authorities were generally inclined to pass a blind eye to this abuse of municipal facilities. Such dereliction of duty was a rather more remunerative policy than to try and enforce the borough's by-laws.

South Croydon was no paradise, but Olive was relatively safe here. She couldn't see Fat Cunt Ozzibanjo wander this far south from Dalston Junction. Nor would Oz go somewhere that wasn't either walkable or on a familiar bus route. But for the foreseeable future Olive would have to keep a wary eye out for Igor, Kev and that psycho cunt Hombre. And knowing what these fuckers would be like once they discovered that she'd defaulted on her debts that future would be pretty much for the rest of her life.

Today was yet another day for Olive to get through. Already the life she'd once led in Hackney now seemed comparatively golden. The few times she'd spent with Emily when the child wasn't grizzling or being sullen or just keeping out of the way of whichever bloke Olive had brought back for a fuck: those were precious moments. It wasn't all just wiping snot from her nose, cleaning shit from her arse-cheeks or locking her in the bathroom to keep her out of the way. For instance, there was that time she took Emily to the zoo with the proceeds of a drug transaction that had gone totally without a hitch. That was a happy day. Emily loved the meerkats and the giraffes, but most of all the goats in the children's zoo. Would Olive ever know moments like that with her daughter ever again?

Olive had to take care of her appearance. It was more important now she was sleeping rough than when she'd had her own home. She couldn't wander around in the buff now. If she had any hope of attracting the sort of john that wouldn't fuck her over, she had to keep herself clean and tidy. She squeezed her sleeping bag into her rucksack and applied lipstick while she regarded her reflection in a cracked make-up mirror. She could use the loo in a shopping mall or department store, but she had to be careful. If she used the same ones too often, she risked being kicked out forever. But those were the best places to go for a wash and to clean her teeth. Olive had to be more organised than she'd ever been before, but what she needed, especially before autumn set in, was to find somewhere to stay that was more comfortable than under a bush in a park.

The first thing she had to do was get some cash. Anywhere was fine if you kept a good look out for business, although the streets with the best prospects were also where there was the most competition from the regular working girls, some of whom were at least as desperate as her.

"You looking for something?" Olive asked a sun-tanned man wearing a suede jacket and chinos who was walking past the spot she'd claimed for herself on the Selsdon Road.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.