No Future
Chapter 25: The Pursuit of Happiness

Copyright© 2012 by Bradley Stoke

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Pursuit of Happiness - This is a future history of England over the Twenty-First Century and into the next. It is a multi-threaded narrative that travels from place-to-place, succeeds from year-to-year, and passes from one person to another. England's green and pleasant land is visited by famine, plague, war and pestilence. Governments come and go. The ocean levels inexorably rise. International relations worsen. And the English people stumble through the chaos as best they can. Who said there was No Future?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Zoe

2047

"Where the fuck am I?" Zoe asked.

She raised her head from the down-filled cushion on the leather sofa and looked around her at the posters on the wall that depicted a random selection of teenage obsessions. About her feet was a scattering of discarded beer cans, cigarette papers and glossy magazines. A mirror lay flat on the table beside a half-empty glass of white wine.

"You've woken up, have you?" said Tom, who was sitting cross-legged in only his boxer shorts and thumbing with no apparent interest through the pages of a women's fashion magazine. "We thought you'd be out for hours."

"She has been," said Eve, who was also wearing only a pair of boxer shorts that were probably not her own. "It's been fucking forever since Zoe dropped off."

"It's the fucking dope," said Zoe who lowered her feet off the sofa onto the floor. All she was wearing was a tee-shirt that had the Arsenal FC logo which she'd bought once when she was briefly into women's football. But that was ages ago. "I'll ask again. Where the fuck am I?"

"You're at Al's," said Tom. "He got the munchies so he went off to get a pizza or something."

"When'd he do that?"

"Fucking hours ago," said Eve. "Or maybe it was ten minutes ago. I dunno."

"Shit. I need some charlie or whizz or something to wake me up," said Zoe. "The E's worn off and I feel like shit. Anyone got any coke?"

"Al's got some smack," volunteered Tom.

"That'll do the trick," said Zoe.

"Scarcely a pick-me-up," said Eve.

"It'll do."

Zoe glanced down at her crotch which she noticed was still slightly sticky. She ran her fingers through the pubic hairs. "Have we been fucking?" she asked.

"Yeah," said Tom. "Don't you remember?"

"Not at all," Zoe admitted. "Did I fuck you as well, Eve?"

"Of course," said Eve. "And Al fucked Tom right up the arse. It was fucking hilarious! Tom didn't know if he liked it or hated it."

"I fucking hated it!" said Tom indignantly.

"I dunno," said Eve. "You looked like you were enjoying it. No one else was fucking your arse at the time."

"I got a fucking strap-on fucking dildo thing at home," said Zoe.

"Yeah," said Eve. "But you didn't bring it with you, did you?"

"Do you seriously not remember fucking?" asked Tom. "I mean you were really fucking into it: the fucking and everything."

"Did you fuck me up the arse again?"

"No. Not after last time. All that shit was fucking awful. My prick smelt bad for days."

"That was fucking hilarious!" said Eve. "That'll teach you to bugger someone without asking them first."

"You never seem to mind much."

"Shut up, you cunt," said Eve who threw a pillow at Tom which he only just about managed to dodge.

"I'm fucking bombed," Zoe slurred. "What the fuck have I been taking?"

"Fucking everything," said Tom. "There's fucking nothing you've not had..."

"'Cept the smack that Al's got coming," said Eve. "We're all fucking bombed, girl. I'm as fucked as the fucking 'Stanis."

"Which fucking 'Stanis would that be, Eve?" asked Tom. "Would that be the Uzbekistanis, the Turkmenistanis or the Kazakhstanis?"

"Maybe the other ones," said Eve. "I don't fucking know, do I? They're all the fucking same. Pakistan first..."

" ... and India as well," added Tom.

"Then it was every fucking country with Stan in its name. Kurdistan wasn't even like six years old and it got fucked," said Eve. "And I'm as fucked as all the fucking 'Stans. I'm one fucked bitch."

"I know that for sure," said Tom. "It's just that Zoe can't remember a fucking thing."

"Did I fuck you, Eve?" wondered Zoe. "Are you sure I didn't bring my strap-on thingy here?"

"Don't worry, Zoe," said Eve. "You did what you could without it."

"You might be bombed," said Zoe. "But I'm fucking nuked."

"Nuked, eh?" said Al who came into the room carrying a stack of two large pizzas and an eight-pack of lagers. "Like fucking Afghanistan?"

"As nuked as Tashkent," said Zoe.

"That's not in fucking Afghanistan," said Tom. "It's in one of the other ones I think."

"Who fucking cares?" said Al, who sat down and opened the boxes of pizza for everyone to dip into. "They're all the same. At least they are now. One stinking heap of Islamic radioactive shit. No one would want to live there now."

"'Cept the people who just happened to be living there," said Eve.

"People?" Tom laughed callously. "Fucking mutants. All that radiation shit. Eyes sliding down the face. Scabs and cancers and radioactive scars. Skin fused like plastic. You've seen the film footage."

"You've no right to be so ... to be so ... fucking..." said Zoe incoherently. "Those Arabs or Turks or whatever the fuck they were ... They were human beings like us. It's not right to be so fucking..."

"You need a hit on this, girl," said Eve passing over the joint she'd been holding onto for rather longer than Tom was happy with. "But you're right. The 'Stanis didn't deserve the shit they got."

"They asked for it, though, didn't they?" said Tom. "They didn't have to nuke the shit out of each other. There's no law that says that when the water runs dry, the crops fail and all you've got to live on is the poppy harvest, then you've got to nuke yourself to buggery."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.