No Future
Chapter 10: The Good Seed

Copyright© 2012 by Bradley Stoke

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Good Seed - This is a future history of England over the Twenty-First Century and into the next. It is a multi-threaded narrative that travels from place-to-place, succeeds from year-to-year, and passes from one person to another. England's green and pleasant land is visited by famine, plague, war and pestilence. Governments come and go. The ocean levels inexorably rise. International relations worsen. And the English people stumble through the chaos as best they can. Who said there was No Future?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Alex

2023

It was like joining a club. Not a very exclusive club of course, as it already had over eight million members, but certainly one with crippling membership fees. It was a club to which Alex had long aspired to be a member and that was to be one of those who lived within the circumference of the M25 and could call themselves Londoners.

For sure, Rickmansworth wasn't that far inside the M25. The Metropolitan Line through the suburb continued above ground to places like Amersham that were way beyond the London orbital, but it was good enough. And living here was just about within Alex's income as long as he managed to keep his job and there wasn't another sudden hike in interest rates.

As a commentator on VR politics and economics, Alex's future employment was contingent on a section of the media that nowadays might seem unassailable but could so easily become a mere footnote of history like tablet computers and 3D TV. For the moment, however, Alex was as much a media presence in the world of Virtual Reality as anyone although his online avatar hardly resembled him at all.

As a Londoner, he could now join the daily squeeze on the Tube. Every day, for the prohibitive price of a season ticket, he could press his nose into other passengers' armpits while body odour and farts filled the carriage, but he could also now spend his evenings in the capital, where he could watch a show or drink in a pub. He could become part of the vibrant heart of one of the ten largest cities in Europe and still one of the most wealthy and powerful in the world. However, he'd also learnt the necessity of keeping a watchful eye on the time if he didn't want to miss the last tube home and have to spend a fortune on a late-night taxi.

Unfortunately, the West End wasn't the part of London with which Alex was becoming most familiar. Rather, it was the mundane attractions of Rickmansworth like the Park Road Shopping Centre, the old pubs and restaurants on the High Street, and the modern establishments on Parsonage Road and Rectory Lane. A night out in Rickmansworth for a single man usually involved him watching a movie at the Fox Cineplex, which was only marginally better than watching it at home, or nursing a lonely pint in the garish but anonymous pubs on the Parsonage Road.

There was a huge choice of women to date within the London area, in both the real and virtual sense, but most of those who lived nearby in a strictly geographical sense were actually quite awkward to meet in a practical one. Almost everyone he contacted through dating websites lived in a part of London to the South, East or Central that was very tricky to get to. And, if things didn't go to plan, it was more awkward still to return home. Who could have anticipated the logistical nightmare of getting back to Rickmansworth from Richmond, Peckham, Epping Forest, Croydon or Uxbridge?

There were many nights when Alex ventured out from his modest one-bedroom, one-reception terrace house, walked all the way to the town centre along roads with rustic names like Meadow Way and Nightingale Road that were fast being swamped by new apartment blocks and housing estates. And then he was in streets filled with shrieking young men and women whose inhibitions were lost to alcohol and drugs. The choice was then between sitting in a desolate antique pub that sought to attract custom with gourmet lunches and imported lagers or more modern establishments where he was wedged in by the youth of Rickmansworth and unlikely to find a comfortable seat.

"It's crap here, isn't it?" Alex heard one day when he'd ventured inside a pub that from outside had initially seemed promising but inside was nothing special at all. In fact, the only thing that kept his attention was the presence of attractive young women including—it had to be said—the person who was addressing him.

"I don't know why I come here," joked Alex in the hope of keeping her attention. "It can't be the beer. It tastes like piss."

"We just rent it," she replied. "It's recycled on the premises."

Although it was an old joke, Alex gave the expected laugh and steered the subject of conversation towards finding more out about the woman who'd spoken to him.

She was attractive, but probably not to everyone's taste. She had a freshly-scrubbed, pale-freckled appearance. Not even her skimpy outfit could make her look more urban. She looked uncomfortable in the stilettos she wore. The sheer stockings she wore over her full thighs didn't really suit her. She was gripping a full pint glass in her hand rather than a more modest glass of wine.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Alex asked Gabby after she'd told him her name.

"Sort of," she said. "Or perhaps not. Maybe you'll do."

"Sorry?" asked Alex who wasn't sure he quite got the drift of what she'd said.

"I live near here," Gabby said, without really addressing Alex's question. "My Dad owns Greenfields Farm. It lies a few miles from here, just by the M25. It's surrounded by country lanes."

"You wouldn't think there was much countryside round here..."

"There's not as much left as when I was a little girl," Gabby replied. "The town gets closer and closer to the farm every day. Soon there won't be any green belt round London at all. So, I'm a Farmer's Daughter. Just like the ones you see on the web, but I don't fuck goats and cows, let alone dogs and horses. Why should I when there are better studs to fuck?"

"There are?" said Alex who was both aroused and alarmed by the direction the conversation was taking.

"This is a good place," continued Gabby, as she continued to survey the lounge. "It's a kind of singles bar. Did you know that?"

"No," admitted Alex, who now resolved to position the pub higher on his list of occasional haunts.

"Not a proper singles bar, of course. Not like the ones in the smoke. Ricky's not that kind of town, even though it's changed a lot in the last decade or so."

"Is this the kind of place you come to regularly?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you ever go to nightclubs?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.