A Balmy Spring
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Jonas

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brody's life in Georgia is winding down, as he and his mother prepare to move across the country. He yearns to be with Mia and Shay, but is sad to leave Cassie behind. As if a move and teenage romances weren't tough enough, Brody has to deal with a new set of personal challenges, ones that threaten everything he holds dear, including his view of himself. The sequel to 'A Winter's Warmth'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"I have an idea that I want to run by you three," I said.

We were sitting in the family room. Cassie and I were on one end of the couch; my feet were up on the ottoman in front of me and Cassie was curled up against my side. Shay was sitting on the floor leaning back against the oversized armchair while Mia snuggled back between Shay's legs. Cassie needed to leave—it was getting close to her Sunday night curfew—but she was trying to put it off as long as possible. Unlike me, she had to be back in school the next day, and her parents were pretty rigid about her staying out too late on a school night.

"An idea about what?" Mia asked.

I looked down at Cassie. "Do you remember the thing that C.L. wanted to do?"

"Yeah."

I looked back at the other girls. "A couple of weeks ago, C.L. had me over for dinner."

"I remember," Mia said, "We talked on the phone that night."

"Right. Well, that night C.L. tried to get me to agree to attend an event in my honor. He kept saying that I was this hero and that the public needed a chance to show their appreciation for me. He put a lot of pressure on me to say yes. He said he had the support of a lot of prominent people in the area."

"Oh, Brody, I'm sorry," Mia sadly said. "We know how you feel about everything."

"What did you tell him?" Shay asked.

"I told him I thought he was overestimating how much people were interested in this story. He said I underestimated it. I said I just wanted things to go back to normal. He said the public needed me, that I was wholesome, clean-cut, and moral. He called me the 'All-American Hero'."

Shay snickered. "Moral. Does he know that you have harem?"

"Why won't he just leave it alone?" Mia said. Anger tinged in her voice.

"He's a nice enough guy," I said. "I think his intentions are noble, at least partly. But the man is a publicity hound."

"What did he say when you told him Fuzz was the real hero?" Cassie asked.

"He said all the right things: he was grateful, Fuzz was a hero, too, that kind of thing. But it's clear he has an agenda and he needs a face, a living face."

"But you told him no, right?" Cassie asked.

"Several times, but he just kept badgering. Finally, Connie—his wife—got him to let it go by getting me to agree to think about it. He's left me two messages since, but I haven't called him back."

"You need to," Mia said.

"I know, but I didn't know what to tell him."

"Tell him the same thing. No."

I sighed. "It's not that easy."

"Why not? He's trying to exploit you."

Cassie sat up a bit straighter. "Now, Mia, I don't think he's doing that. I just think he wants to let what he views as a heroic act steal some of the limelight of all the negative stuff going on in the world. I mean, what would he have to gain personally?"

"It's like Brody said," Mia contended. "He's trying to get good press for himself and for his business."

Before Cassie could respond, I interrupted. "Whatever his intentions are, one thing I know is that if I agree to this, I want to do it on my terms. Like I said, I have this idea and I wanted to see what you thought."

I proceeded to share it with them, and was I glad I did! They loved the idea. What started out as a nebulous concept began to really come together as the girls started throwing their ideas into the mix. Not only that, they all wanted to help, each coming up with ways they could. Everyone was excited by the time Cassie gave each of us one last sizzling kiss and drove away. We just needed to get buy-in from everybody else now.


The next day was about as lazy as you could get. It was also a somewhat melancholy day, since it was our last full day together. Cassie had to be in school, but I had two more days off, just like Mia and Shay missed the last few days of school the previous week. That had been the plan when we scheduled the spring break trip to Texas, and since I kept my grades at acceptable levels despite my depression, Mom agreed to let me still miss those two days. Cassie hadn't been planning to come over after school, either, since it was the girls' last day and she figured we'd want some time alone. However, if there was any doubt that Mia and Shay had accepted Cassie as an equal in our relationship, it was erased with their response to that idea. They insisted that Cassie come over to watch a movie and have dinner with us ... among other things. Then they convinced her to ask her parents for permission to miss school on Tuesday to go to Atlanta to see the girls off and pick my mom up.

Most of the last full day, though, was me with my desert flowers. A final round of lovemaking after Cassie left the night before kept us in bed until late morning. I was awakened the way a teenage guy should always be awakened ... by a slow, leisurely blowjob from two naked teenage girls. I was in no hurry to come, given the workout I'd engaged in the day before, but the need to pee was looming. I laid flat on my back, with my hands behind my head, enjoying the pleasant feelings that rolled through me as they passed my wood back and forth between them.

Mia was taking me deep when the need to come went from pleasant to urgent.

"Soon," I grunted in warning.

Mia popped my prick out of her mouth like a lollipop and angled it towards Shay's mouth. The redhead happily hummed, then swallowed me to the root. I started lifting my hips, groaning as the muscles in her throat milked my cock.

"Open your mouth and let him shoot into it when he comes, Shay," Mia said. "It felt hot when he did that to me yesterday. I bet it looks hot, too. I want to see it."

"Mmrph," Shay answered.

"You didn't really get much in your mouth," I corrected Mia through clenched teeth. "Most of it landed on your cheeks, nose, chin, and—"

"Yeah, yeah," Mia said, rolling her eyes. She scooted up, and without warning, bit my nipple and sucked hard.

"Holy shit," I gasped, and threw my hips up.

Shay gagged and released me, but kept my swollen cock aimed at her open mouth as she continued to slick her fist over it. The pleasure was too much. I thrust my hips up twice more.

"Uungh..." I groaned as the first spurt erupted and landed a direct hit in Shay's mouth. She flinched in surprise, but didn't turn away, and the next shot landed in almost the exact same spot, painting another thick ribbon along the surface of her tiny pink tongue. She moved closer and closer on the next two spurts before wrapping her lips over the head to catch the remaining spunk that dribbled out.

"God, that WAS hot," Mia panted. She was on her side facing us, her fingers squishing into her slit. "Come here, Shay. Share it with me."

Shay crawled over and pushed Mia onto her back. After throwing a sly grin my way, she put her face directly over Mia's and opened her mouth. Mia opened hers just in time to catch my cream as it streamed white and thick from between Shay's lips. I'd seen this thing on porn, but it was so much hotter in real life. Once the waterfall of come had pooled in Mia's mouth, Shay dove to capture her lips, and they began pushing the load back and forth between them. It was kinky and it was messy, but it was so fucking hot. So what did I do with my still turgid morning wood? I took it to the bathroom to empty my bladder. They were making enough of a mess without me adding to it.


"Oh, look! Twins!" Mia said. "I need another car."

"Rub it in, why don't you?" Shay huffed, folding her arms across her chest. She glared at me. "Why did you agree to play Life? She ALWAYS wins."

I shrugged. "She really wanted to play it."

"And now you see why!" Shay motioned towards the game board in the middle of the kitchen table.

Mia had the highest salary. She had the most Life tiles. Her stock number was repeatedly spun, and she now had SIX kids, which meant that she needed a second vehicle, and her little plastic peg-Brody got to drive it.

"Stop gloating and stick them in the damn holes!" Shay snapped, when Mia made a big production over which color car would look best next to her red one.

Mia giggled. "That's what SHE said..."

There was a knock on the door.

"Got it," I said, as I slipped out of my chair. "Play nice while I'm gone."

I could still hear the din of their banter when I got to the door, which made me smile. Cassie wouldn't be coming over until after her homework was done, so I had no idea who to expect when I threw the door open.

"Bro-DEE!" Kristin squealed, and jumped at me. I barely had time to get my arms around her waist to catch her. Her lips immediately found mine and latched on, then she stuffed her tongue in my mouth. The hint of peppermint on her breath was all Kristin, and not knowing what else to do in what was soon to be an awkward moment, I just returned the kiss. It felt forced, though, so I cut it shorter than I normally would. If she noticed, she didn't show it. Dropping from my arms, she hurried past me and dragged me by the hand into my house.

"I missed you SO much, Brody," she said.

A flash of color off to our side, accompanied by a quiet "ERP!" caught my attention. It unfortunately caught Kristin's, too. She looked back at me with a furrowed brow.

"Someone else is here? I thought with your Mom at work ... I didn't figure that you'd have company..." She looked back towards the kitchen doorway. "You have another ... girl ... here?"

A sigh came from the kitchen a moment before two red-faced girls appeared. They sheepishly smiled.

"We, uh ... we didn't mean to, um, interrupt," Mia said. She looked at me with an expression of apology that quickly turned to annoyance. Her look clearly said that she expected me to resolve this situation once and for all.

Kristin recovered from her initial surprise and dismay pretty quickly. Her public façade shot up and she smiled that fake-y smile of hers.

"Oh, that's OK!" she said, "I'm Kristin! And you are... ?"

"Shay," my redhead girlfriend said, "And this is Mia."

From the quick flash of recognition on Kristin's face, I knew that somewhere back in time I mentioned my girlfriends' names to her.

"Oh, right! You're Brody's girlfriends. From ... let's see ... Arkansas, right?"

"Arizona," Mia said.

"Of course, how forgetful of me. Brody's told me so much about you. I didn't realize you were coming to visit for spring break." Kristin gave me a hard look. "I was under the impression he was going to be passing the time all by his lonesome."

Shay glanced at Mia. "We, uh, kind of surprised him."

Kristin waved her hand in dismissal. "You don't have to explain anything to me. You ARE his girlfriends, after all, and I'm ... well, I'm just a friend. Right, Brody?" I could hear the coldness in that simple statement.

I guess that was the opening I needed. "Listen, Kristin—"

"Well, we're certainly glad to meet another of Brody's friends," Mia interrupted. She shot me another loaded look. This one clearly said that I was an idiot. "Would you like to come in and get something to drink?"

Now I was confused. Did she or did she not want me to put an end to my relationship with Kristin?

"Thank you," Kristin said, giving Mia another superficial smile. "But I need to be going. I didn't see Brody at school, so I just thought I'd check on him on my way home." She backed a step toward the door before turning to look at me. That public face—the one she used to mask her emotions from everyone around her—slipped for a moment, and I could plainly see the hurt in her eyes. She quickly covered it up. "I'll see you at school, 'k?"

"Yeah, sure," I said.

She headed out the door, but glanced over her shoulder. "Nice to meet you girls. Enjoy your visit!" Then the door shut behind her. An awkward pause was left in her wake. A good thirty seconds passed before anyone spoke.

"Well, she was fucking beautiful," Shay matter-of-factly said. Then she looked at Mia. "I don't think she was very happy to see us, though."

"Thank you, Miss Obvious," Mia said.

"I'd do her in a heartbeat," Shay answered.

Mia ignored her and stepped in front of me, looking up into my eyes. Her brow was furrowed. "You were going to break things off just now, weren't you?"

I scratched my head. "Well, uh, yeah. You wanted me to, didn't you? I mean, did I misinterpret your look earlier?"

"Brody, Sweetheart," she said, in a somewhat patronizing tone. "I didn't mean break it off with her IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!" She took a slow, deep breath and shook her head. "Boys can be so dense sometimes."

Shay stepped beside Mia and took my hand. "Brody, she's a PERSON. She has feelings. How do you think she would feel getting dumped right in front of the girls' she was being dumped for? She tried to mask it, but she has it bad for you. I would guess that she thinks she's in love with you. I don't know what hurt her worse: the thought of us being here this week, or the surprise at meeting us just now."

"She probably figured that she was well on her way to getting your undivided affection," Mia said. "I bet she thought you were going to break it off with US. So imagine how surprised and hurt she was to see us here, in her territory."

I looked from one to the other. "Are you serious? You learned all THAT from that short exchange?"

Shay dramatically sighed. "Brody, Brody, Brody..." She reached up and patted my cheek, then turned towards the kitchen.

Mia sighed. "Well, you've got a mess to clean up after we leave. Come on, you silly boy. Let's go back to the game so I can finish kicking your butts."


"Guess who we met earlier," Shay said the second Cassie came through the door.

Cassie interrupted her with a kiss.

"Mmmm..." Shay hummed, and slid her arms around Cassie's waist.

Cassie reached up and cupped Shay's face in her hands. Their mouths moved together, and tongues soon joined in. Cassie pulled back after another few seconds.

"Mmm," she mimicked Shay, "Who?"

"Kristin," Mia said, as she replaced Shay in Cassie's embrace. Their kiss was less impassioned, but no less friendly. "She was hoping to find Brody alone. Imagine her surprise."

Cassie's eyes widened. "Oh, no. Poor girl. What happened?"

The girls related the afternoon's visit as they pulled Cassie into the kitchen to help get dinner ready. I followed them in with the intent to help, but Mia pointed to a chair.

"Sit," she said.

I figured I was on shaky ground after Kristin's visit, so I hesitated for only a second before sitting.

"Good dog," Shay said.

Cassie snickered. I didn't think it was THAT funny.

"You aren't too old to spank," I warned, "Any of you."

"Ooo, kinky," Shay said.

"Is that a promise or just a hollow threat?" Cassie asked. Her tone was playful, but the way that her nostrils flared for a second, told me that a part of her might hope it was the first.

I ruminated on that thought as I watched them move around the kitchen. They chatted and bantered with one another as they worked, and I enjoyed watching them as I wondered if Cassie really was into spanking. I knew some people were, and the occasional swat on the butt even found its way into my sexual activities. From Cassie's brief reaction, I got a sense that this might be something else. Cassie was the most physically aggressive of all my lovers. She liked it kind of rough. Sure, she enjoyed the slow lovemaking, but she seemed to thrive when we had a nice, hard fuck.

One thing that came out from my sex with Kristin was that I could have a little bit of a mean streak in me. My guilt, after the first few times I was with Kristin, had to do with my intent, not the actual act of telling her what to do and how to do it. I was controlling NOT because Kristin had liked it, but because I had been spiteful. The fact that Kristin liked being ... used, I guess ... was inconsequential. Hell, I had no way of knowing whether she liked it that way, and I didn't give a shit at the time.

Now tying that back to Cassie; did I have it in me to give it to her if she REALLY wanted things to be a little rougher? Would some part of her be left unfulfilled if I didn't? I definitely didn't want that for ANY of my girls. I knew I couldn't be into full-on BDSM. I'd seen a few video clips of some pretty kinky shit, and it always left a bad taste in my mouth. I can't understand how a girl could let herself be abused and humiliated like some of them were, and I thought the guys who did it were sons of bitches.

I gave a mental shrug. I was likely reading way too much into one tiny response to a teasing comment. I'd just have to observe and play it by ear.

Dinner was excellent. Mia directed the culinary dance, and she'd obviously learned some things from her mother, who was an awesome cook. Cassie threw a salad together with the few fixings left in the fridge, while Mia made a killer creamy garlic dressing. Shay made chicken, seasoned by some rub that Mia knew of off the top of her head, and Mia made this creamy, cheesy rice dish that she called risotto. I praised the girls after every few bites, and Shay and Cassie were equally vocal about their appreciation of Mia's talents. I'd be in big trouble, with emphasis on the word BIG, if they fed me like this every night after we were married.

The movie we watched, straight from Cassie's DVD library, was The Jane Austen Book Club. It was based on one of Cassie's favorite novels, and she gushed about the movie. Neither Mia nor Shay had seen the movie or read the book, but Shay had read ALL of Jane Austen's novels. She was, after all, a historical romance aficionado. Mia had seen the movie versions of a couple of Austen's books, so she at least had some idea about the author. Me? I knew Austen was an author of romances, and I was pretty sure that she lived in England a whole bunch of years ago, but that was it.

Needless to say, I wholly anticipated being bored out of my gourd. However, two things smashed that expectation all to hell. First, the sitting arrangements during the movie had me in the middle of the couch, Mia curled up against one side, Cassie laying against my other side with her head in my lap, and Shay curled, almost like Mia, on the floor between my legs with her hand on my knee and her head resting against the back of that hand. It was sweetly intimate and kept me alert and happy. The second? I actually enjoyed the movie; I'm sure that it was largely due to the company I was with. There's no way in hell that I'd be admitting that I liked it to Jeff, so I'm pretty sure he and I wouldn't be watching it together. The movie was well-acted and interesting. The characters were convincing and had depth. The plot was typical of a "chick flick", but it was enjoyable all in all.

I'm sure the movie's appeal was helped by one particular love scene between a young woman in the club and her girlfriend. It wasn't explicit or anything—quite tame, actually—but it was so perfectly filmed and the actresses were so entirely hot, that it kept my attention. It obviously kept the girls' too, because Shay turned and kissed Cassie with serious heat shortly after it. They missed the next five minutes of the movie as they made out, and I was so hard when they came up for air, that the erection poking the side of Cassie's head made her giggle. She proceeded to rub her face against my shorts for the next five minutes.

My redhead and blonde lovers resumed their sizzling kiss as soon as the closing credits started rolling, and Mia and I watched them for a couple of minutes. Mia pretty soon got on her knees beside me, and we engaged in our own rendition of the kiss. Mia had removed both our shirts a few minutes later, and she was rubbing my chest with her hand and breasts, while she tried to tickle every spot inside my mouth with her tongue. The other two girls dispensed with their shirts too, but they also made my shorts and underwear disappear, then continued their kiss above and all over the swollen knob of my cock.

We made love right there in the living room. As Shay and Cassie loved my cock, I had Mia strip completely naked and moved her to stand on the couch cushions and straddle my chest, then I coaxed her to lower herself onto my face so I could explore her pussy like she explored my mouth. Mia's ass was facing the others, so Shay and Cassie alternated between rimming Mia's puckered little butthole and sucking my cock. Thanks to the dual assault Mia came first. It was a hard, jarring orgasm that left her a quivering mass of teenage girl, curled up beside me on the couch. Shay and Cassie shared my first load of come when I erupted between their lips. Then they slipped down to the floor and into a sixty-nine with Shay on the bottom. Shay came next, moaning her orgasm into Cassie's soaked pussy. However, Cassie moved off Shay before coming herself. She sat back on her haunches and looked at me with an anxious expression.

"So, um, Brody," she said, her cheeks reddening beyond the flush of arousal she already had. "You said ... You said that, um, I needed to be spanked." She looked at Shay and Mia and took a deep breath, then locked eyes with me. "I think you're right."

Well, I guess THAT question was answered. The question about whether or not I was interested in giving Cassie a real spanking—not just a couple of playful swats—was answered immediately after that. My cock started filling with blood again—I had the rejuvenating powers of the young, after all—and my heart began to thump in excitement. Practically without thought, I hardened my expression. Cassie saw it, her nostrils flared again, and she started breathing faster.

"Come here," I demanded.

She hesitated, suddenly unsure of whether or not she really wanted this.

I spoke again, this time through clenched teeth. "Come. Here."

She scrambled to her feet and stood before me as I scooted my butt to the edge of the couch. I could see Shay watching wide-eyed from her position on the floor just behind Cassie. The redhead's fingers were lazily diddling between her legs. I could see that Mia was sitting up in the corner of the couch in my peripheral vision, legs crossed Indian style, also watching.

"Lay across my lap," I said. I bent my knees to 90 degrees so she had a nice flat surface.

Cassie didn't hesitate this time. She draped herself across my lap and put her hands on the floor to brace herself. She let her head hang down and her long blonde locks covered her whole face. Her delectable ass was perfectly positioned, so I slowly caressed and kneaded it. Cassie's body was trembling with what I guessed was a combination of desire and fear. I was hesitating, still unsure whether this was what she really wanted.

Then she gathered her hair with one hand in a fist, creating a thick ponytail, and turned her head to look at me. "I've been very naughty," she said, her voice deep and husky, "Very naughty." She let her head fall again and seemed to present her ponytail to me. "Something for you to hold on to," she panted.

My fist replaced hers and I pulled back on the hair, lifting her head. She grimaced, but the moan that escaped her lips said she was fucking horny. I looked at Shay, but her eyes were on the girl in my lap while she was frigging her pussy like crazy. I looked at Mia, and she was almost a mirror of Shay, watching Cassie with wide eyes and rubbing herself.

"Why don't you join Shay on the floor?" I suggested in a tone much softer than the one I used on Cassie. "You can help each other while you watch."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.