A Balmy Spring
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Jonas

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brody's life in Georgia is winding down, as he and his mother prepare to move across the country. He yearns to be with Mia and Shay, but is sad to leave Cassie behind. As if a move and teenage romances weren't tough enough, Brody has to deal with a new set of personal challenges, ones that threaten everything he holds dear, including his view of himself. The sequel to 'A Winter's Warmth'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I awakened to the feel of soft, warm lips on mine. It wasn't an urgent, passion-filled kiss, but one more gentle and loving. The feel of a hand through my hair registered, as did the feel of another hand lightly drawing shapes on my chest. It was just about the most pleasant way to wake up I'd ever had. My joints didn't ache, much to my surprise, since they usually did whenever I had nightmares and slept like shit.

Another pair of lips lightly kissed one of my nipples, raising goosebumps all over my body. The lips that were kissing mine moved and lightly kissed my ear.

"Wake up, Cutie Pie," Mia whispered.

"I don't want to," I drawled, "This is a dream I don't ever want to have end."

"It doesn't have to," she said, and I could hear the smile in her voice. "It just needs to be postponed till tonight."

I slowly cracked my eyelids and was treated with the vision of Mia on one side and Shay on the other. It was similar to what I saw when I opened my eyes after my nightmare a few hours earlier, except that their expressions were so warm and filled with love instead of concern.

"I must still be dreaming," I said.

They beamed at me for a moment, then Mia's smile faded. She looked at Shay and a silent communication passed between them. They both looked at me.

"I think it's time to talk, Brody," Mia said.

"My dream is over, huh?"

"Only temporarily, if last night is any indication."

"The nightmares are no big deal," I said.

"When are you going to stop lying to yourself?" Shay asked.

I started to get defensive, but Mia's hand on my chest gently rubbed me, taking a page out of Mom's 'keep-Brody-calm' playbook. "We love you, Brody," she said. "You're hurting and unhappy. It's more than just the nightmares. Whatever is going through your head is eating you up."

"It's not THAT bad," I countered, but I knew I was lying to myself again, like Shay said.

"It was like you had broken out of whatever funk you were in when you went down on me last night. You were confident and in control, and I was thrilled."

I smirked. "Of course you were."

"It was more than the orgasm, Brody," Mia said, "There's more to our relationship than that."

Shay picked up the previous thought. "It was like you'd fallen right back into your rut after your first orgasm, except that you were worse. Then the nightmare..." She shook her head.

"What do you want me to say?" I snapped. "OK, yeah, I'm working through some issues. It's why I felt I needed to be alone this week."

"Fuck that," Shay shot back, "We love you and we weren't about to abandon you to this. We're in this together."

"Please talk to us, Brody," Mia pleaded.

"You know everything," I said, "I shared it all on the phone."

"That's just the story of what happened," Mia said. "That's superficial. Talk to us about what's going on inside you."

"Nothing's going on. I'm grieving. This is what grieving is about. It sucks all to hell, OK?"

"We know it does," Mia said.

"How can you know?" I asked, angrily. "No one can know what it's like until you've been through it."

"We've been through difficult things, too," Mia said, standing her ground.

I didn't want to sound like I was whining, like I had it so much worse than everyone else, but it wasn't the same.

"I'm sorry that you guys have been through those things, OK?" I said. "You know that. But it doesn't mean you can really understand how this feels."

"That's true," Shay said, "But we're trying to understand what it's like for a friend to die."

My eyes locked on hers. "I don't WANT you to understand what it's like having a friend die, let alone what it's like LETTING a friend die."

Shay's eyes teared up. Mia's hand rested on my cheek and she gently turned my face towards hers. Her eyes were wet, too.

"Is that what you think? That Fuzz is dead because of you?"

"He is."

"Did you run his car off the road?"

She totally missed the point. "That's not what I mean."

"Did you refuse to help him?"

"That's not what I mean, Mia." Nobody could understand, which is why I needed to work through this alone.

"Did you look at him and decide he could do it on his own?"

OK, she was pissing me off now. I clenched my fists and ground my teeth. "Damn it, Mia, it's not that!"

"Then what is it, Brody? How did you LET Fuzz die?"

I rolled over in a burst of action and loomed over her small frame, and she recoiled in surprise. I felt Shay's hands around my arm, trying to hold me back.

"I WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH, OK!" I yelled. "I wasn't strong enough to save Dad, and no matter what I did, or how much a worked at it, I WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH FOR FUZZ!" Tears were coursing down my cheeks now. "I WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH FOR YOU! I FAILED THEM AND I FAILED YOU!"

I was panting as I glared down at her, but the look in her eyes surprised me and pierced me to the very core. Her initial surprise was gone, but it wasn't replaced by fear; it was replaced by total and unconditional love. It was a look that I can't describe, but I knew its meaning as soon as I saw it. All my anger drained out of me, and I collapsed back into my spot. I covered my face with my arms and cried. I really cried. My whole body shook with these wracking sobs, and the harder I tried to stop them, the stronger they became.

I felt two pairs of tiny hands manhandling me onto my side, then two petite bodies draped over my front and my back, as if they were protecting me from something awful. They couldn't, because that something awful was inside of me.

We lay like that for a long time, shrouded in silence once my crying abated. My face was buried in Mia's chest, her naked breasts cradling my head, and yet there was absolutely nothing erotic about it. Their arms and legs were around me, hugging me. Mia was soothing me by repeatedly kissing the top of my head. Shay rubbed my chest and dotted kisses on my upper back and shoulders.

"How can you stand to even touch me?" I rasped.

"We love you," Shay said into my ear. It was said so simply and matter-of-factly, yet it seemed emotionally complex and profound to me for some reason.

"I can't help you," I said, "I've never been able to help you."

Mia petted my hair. "All this stuff inside you is based on something that's not true. You've helped us more than you'll ever know."

"But your teacher..." I didn't need to finish. We all knew that I was referring to Mia's teacher who tried to molest her and still avoided punishment. "Those guys at the party..." Again, we knew that I was referring to Shay's rape. "They all hurt you. I was helpless."

Shay kissed the back of my neck. "You weren't helpless. You were there to pick up the pieces."

"But I didn't stop you from getting hurt."

"These things happen to people," she said. "I can't say that I'm glad it happened, but with your help, I've come through a stronger and better person than I was before. Because of you, my relationship with my parents is better than it's been since I met Mia."

"You did save MY life, Brody," Mia softly said.

"I didn't stop that teacher though, or give you a shoulder to lean on."

"First of all, you weren't even really a part of my life when it happened. I meant later, last summer, when my emotional recovery had stalled and I was still fragile."

"You would have been fine. You had Shay."

She pushed my head off her chest to look into my eyes. "This probably won't make sense to you, but Shay wasn't enough. Shay met me after it all happened, and she fell in love with me the way I was. I needed someone who knew the 'me' from before, who loved me then and could still love me after. Your love reassured me that the girl that came out of the classroom that day was the same girl who went in."

I didn't say anything for a long time, just turning their words around in my head, looking at them from all directions.

"I couldn't save Dad," I finally said.

Both girls were quiet this time, as they turned THAT in THEIR heads.

"You couldn't save him, but you didn't let him die," Mia said, "It was beyond you."

"And you were there for your mother," Shay said, "Especially this last year."

I harrumphed. "Yeah, I seduced my mother."

"You gave her the love that she desperately needed WHEN she desperately needed it."

"What about Fuzz?" I asked. I was surprised that I was, for the first time in a long time, feeling like there might be hope. I truly wanted to know what they thought about Fuzz.

"What did Fuzz want you to do when you tried to help him?" Mia asked.

"He told me to help the Bartletts."

"Then Fuzz sacrificed himself for them. Isn't that what you said Fuzz always did? Sacrificed for his friends and family? Instead of viewing it as you failing him, maybe you can view it as you allowing him that one final act of selflessness. Call it his legacy."

Wow. I'd never thought about it that way. I'd have to digest that. I'd have to digest everything they said. I was amazed that I actually felt better. The hopefulness was on a precarious perch, but it was there. I knew I had a long way to go, but I really and truly felt better for the first time in a long time.

"Thank you," I quietly said. "It really means a lot for you to say those things."

Mia was still looking at me with those dark brown eyes of hers. I wanted to lose myself in her soul, so I reached my lips out and kissed her. All this pent up emotion came flowing out of me through that kiss. She obviously caught onto my need, because she returned my passion in a slow, deep kiss that simmered hot without scalding. It took my breath away. Shay turned my head when Mia and I pulled apart and met my lips with another slow kiss filled with just as much love and passion. My dick was hard and pressing into Mia's leg when we parted. I was surprised that I could be so aroused without feeling horny, if that was even possible.

The lovemaking was languid this time. I sat up with my legs crossed and pulled Mia into my lap. She lowered herself onto my cock and wrapped her legs around my middle. We resumed our kiss as I slowly entered and moved inside her. Our kisses became more fervent, our motions more purposeful, over the minutes. Mia wiggled and moaned, then gasped and whimpered her orgasm into my mouth. Her body trembled in my arms.

She slipped off my lap after several long minutes, letting my cock slip from her warmth. I turned my head to find Shay. She was lying on her side with her head propped up, watching us. I rolled over and she opened her arms and legs to welcome me. She wrapped them tightly around me as I slid into her and dropped my weight down onto her. Our lips met in a hungry kiss. I slowly rotated my hips, drawing sweet moans from her throat. I then slid my arms under her body and sat up, resting my ass back on my haunches. She came with me, settled on my reformed lap, and we made love. Mia plastered her sweet little body against my back and wrapped her arms around me and Shay, telling us she loved us with all her soul. Shay did most of the moving, but I hunched my hips up at hers, trying to increase the pleasure for both of us. She began to tremble just before she came, like Mia did, then her body stiffened up and she cried out in pleasure.

I let myself go when she was at the peak of her climax. I groaned and filled her pussy with my essence, my whole self lost in the wave of pleasure and love I was experiencing.

Shay rested her forehead against mine and smiled at me as we came down from our highs.

Mia wiggled against my back. "That was beautiful, amazing..."

"Yeah," Shay dreamily said.

We exchanged declarations of love, then Mia bounced off the bed. Shay and I laughed at her sudden burst of energy.

"Time to shower—and I mean SHOWER." She pointedly looked at Shay. "We have places to go."

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh really; anyplace in particular?"

Her beatific smile made my heart swell almost to bursting. "We're going to visit your dad's grave."


That was a cathartic day. We visited Dad's grave after our deep conversation and soul-cleansing lovemaking. I hadn't been in a while, and I realized that I missed it. I shared stories about Dad with Mia and Shay, some funny, some not so much. They then left me alone for a few minutes, and I told Dad some stories about Mia and Shay. It was good.

My spirits were higher than they'd been in a long time and remained that way throughout the day. We visited Fuzz's grave, and my feelings of guilt, while still strong, were a little less raw than before. I drove them by my school and Mom's work. We had lunch at The Rookery, one of my favorite burger joints, then I took them to a park near my house that had a great walking trail and playground. We walked and played for a couple of hours.

We went home to have dinner and watch Music and Lyrics, a Hugh Grant-Drew Barrymore romance. My thoughts drifted to Kristin as I watched the movie, and my good mood slowly began to fade. The sex was nice when we went to bed, but paled in comparison to the morning. Mia could tell something was up and even commented about it.

Now here I was the following morning, ready to deal with the aftermath of my bad decisions. I could hear the girls laughing from the kitchen as I stood in front of my dresser, and I almost chickened out. It was time to confess. I knew that I couldn't move forward with healing until I crossed that hurdle. This was the only way to get back the good vibe I had from the day before; I needed to come clean and make amends.

I slowly got dressed and headed for the kitchen. Each girl was digging into a bowl of her favorite cereal—Lucky Charms for Shay, Cheerios with bananas for Mia—and teasing each other about something. They both looked up at me.

"I need to tell you something," I said. It took all my willpower to keep my head up and my eyes on theirs. "I don't think you're going to be too happy."

"Uh oh," Shay said, around a mouthful of cereal.

Mia's eyes narrowed. "This isn't another situation where it sounds like you're breaking up with me, but you aren't, is it?"

"No," I said, "But you may want to break up with me when I'm done talking."

"Sit," Mia said. I was smart enough to obey.

"I, um, did something I'm not particularly proud of."

Neither girl responded. They just watched me.

"Remember that girl I went to the party with last fall?" I got a pair of nods. "Her name is Kristin, and she sort of latched onto me after the accident. She and her friends kind of hang out with me during school, and ... and sometimes after." I looked up to make sure they were still following me. They most decidedly were. "So anyway, we got to be friends, sort of, and she kept hinting around..." I took a deep breath, and went for broke. "I had sex with her; more than once."

Mia and Shay looked at each other.

"OK," Shay said, but she looked guarded.

"We've been over this whole exclusivity, sex/love thing before," Mia said. "I'll admit I'm upset that you didn't say something before now, since more than once implies you developed a relationship, but you know how I feel about this. We're young, we're experiencing life, we sometimes make choices we regret."

"It's a little more complicated. It was totally casual at first, no feelings at all. I was mad at myself, and she kind of represented a part of me I didn't particularly like, so when I finally had sex with her, I was kind of ... rough with her, like I was taking my self-loathing out on her."

Shay's expression hardened. "You had sex with her because you were MAD at yourself?"

"You USED her as a way to punish yourself?" Mia asked, frowning. "That's ... not very nice."

"It's actually pretty despicable," Shay said. "I know you were in a bad place, but ... I'm disappointed, Brody."

Mia nodded her agreement to that statement.

"Trust me; I'm pretty disgusted with myself. It started out that way, but then, I don't know, I think I kind of developed some feelings for her. The last couple of times we had sex were more ... affectionate."

Mia put her spoon down. "Do you love her?" she simply asked. I could feel the tension in her, though.

"I wouldn't call it love, really. But my feelings are stronger than just casual."

"Are they strong enough to break up with us?"

"Of course not."

"Does she think you might break up with us?"

I sighed. "Hold on." I trudged to my bedroom, got her postcard from the bottom drawer of my dresser, and took it to the kitchen. "I told her that I wouldn't break up with you two, but yes, I think she kind of hopes I might."

The girls read the card, then looked at each other again, doing that silent communication thing.

"You used her, Brody," Shay said, and I winced.

"What are you going to do now?" Mia asked. I could tell they were both disappointed in me, but I couldn't tell to what degree.

"Well, I'm not breaking up with you," I said.

"I didn't think you were," she said. "I meant, what are you going to do about her? Can you have sex with her without emotions getting in the way?"

Could I? Emotions were apparently already getting in the way. I didn't think my feelings for Kristin would ever become more than mild affection, even if we continued to have sex. Her feelings, if what Kimmie and Cassie said were true, were already more than mild affection. Mia was right. To keep stringing Kristin along was wrong.

"Probably not," I answered. "I need to end it, huh?"

"It's your call," Mia said. "Does she know why you had sex with her that first time; that you intended to punish yourself?" Her nose crinkled up like she smelled something stinky.

"Um, no. Do you think I should tell her?"

"NO!" both girls shouted at the same time.

Mia shook her head in disgust. "You need to figure out what you're going to do, but whatever you do, don't make her feel THAT awful, especially since you don't view her as penance anymore."

She went back to her cereal. Shay did the same, but hesitated. "You better eat if we're going to hang out with Jeff today."

"That's it? You aren't mad?"

"Did you want us to be mad?" Shay asked.

"Well, no, of course not," I quickly answered, "I just thought..."

"We're upset that you didn't tell us you had another girlfriend," Shay said.

I didn't think they'd appreciate it if I said that Kristin really wasn't my girlfriend.

Mia swallowed her bite. "And we're upset with how you treated that girl. Regardless of how things are in your own life, she doesn't deserve to be treated like shit. She has feelings, too, and knowing the kind of lover you are, I'm sure that even the 'rough' sex was amazing. She's obviously gaga over you by now." She looked at me with sad eyes. "You're a better person than this, but this is a situation you'll have to get out of yourself. I hope that you've learned a lesson."

I blinked at them, then blinked at them again. I had expected a major blowup about things, but they were acting so ... calm. Sure, they were upset, but they weren't trying to castrate me. They weren't threatening to leave or break up with me. They were more upset about how I treated Kristin than they were that I had a relationship with another girl. That made my head spin.

"I guess I kind of just figured you'd changed your mind a bit about the exclusivity thing. I assumed that Cassie and Danica were safe exceptions that you used to keep me happy so I wouldn't find some other girl."

"OK, now THAT makes me mad," Mia said, though she sounded more perturbed than anything again. "I can't believe that you'd think we'd ever consider USING those girls like that. Sure, Danica is just in it for fun, but you need to open your eyes if you really think that Cassie is just a 'friend with benefits'. That girl is seriously, hopelessly in love with you."

"I don't know about that," I said, thinking she was exaggerating. "There's Brendan, for instance."

Mia cocked her head. "Who?"

Oops. I guess Cassie hadn't said anything about him after all. I shrugged. "Some guy she's been hanging around with."

Shay smiled. "He must not be all that important to her since she's never mentioned him to us. She mentions YOU ALL the time, on the other hand." She rolled her eyes. "Though what she sees in you—what WE see in you—will probably be a mystery for the ages."

I wondered the same thing, but decided to leave that particular mystery alone for the time being and refocus on Cassie. The look on their faces told me that they firmly believed she was in love with me. "She really feels that strongly about me?" I asked, seeking clarification.

"Why do you think she was so concerned about you the last few weeks? Why do you think she was so hurt by how you treated her?" Shay asked. She shook her head. "Boys. Clueless."

I knew Cassie and I loved each other. We were best friends, but to be IN love? Cassie had made a comment or two about having strong feelings for me, but was I missing her point?

"If you were so sure that Cassie was in love with me, weren't you afraid that I might fall in love with her, too, if we continued to have sex? Wouldn't that mean that Cassie broke that 'no feelings' rule?"

"It's ... kind of complicated," Mia said. "She wouldn't steal you from us, so it would never be an either-or kind of thing with Cassie."

"We feel like we know her really well, even though we've never met in person," Shay said.

"How much do you girls talk to her?" I asked, suddenly wary.

They looked at each other. "On the phone?" Mia asked, "Maybe once a week."

"But just about every night via IM," Shay continued. She waggled her eyebrows. "Let's just say that Danica isn't the only girl who gets Cassie's motor revved up. Mia's webcam gets more of a workout than you realize."

The images THAT conjured up left me speechless. "Uh..." The 'Mia Effect' was alive and well.

"Now stop talking and eat," Mia demanded, "Jeff's waiting."


It was pretty quickly clear why Shay wanted to ride in the backseat of the car. She snuggled up against Jeff as soon as he got in. I could see them through the rearview mirror. I figured that I had no right to complain about ANYTHING either of my girls did with Jeff, considering what I'd done. Besides, I knew that Shay could be a tease. I just hoped she didn't kill him.

"Here's the deal," she sweetly said to the guy. "We're spending the day together. There are two cute girls, and only one Brody. While he'll get his fair share of hugs and kisses from both of us, it will be awkward for you. Since I don't mind trying a bit of variety and I think you're cute, I might just hang on to you from time to time: hold hands a little, some PDA, and lots of backseat tonsil hockey." Mia giggled, but Shay didn't skip a beat. "No groping naughty bits, obviously, and of course, you go home at the end of the day sexually frustrated. Just some casual, non-committal fun. Are you game?"

Talk about laying it all on the table right off the bat. Jeff about had apoplexy. He looked at me with wide eyes. I was surprised that Shay wanted to do that with Jeff, given her self-admission of preferring girls to guys, and if I was being honest, I had to admit that a little tendril of jealousy tried to take root. I snuffed it out pretty quickly.

"Don't look at me," I said, "No one can control her. If you play, you're on your own."

"How 'bout it, Cutie?" Shay asked, somehow moving closer to him.

"I, uh..." Jeff was totally caught off guard. He wasn't a particularly smooth talker when it came to ladies, but he could hold his own once he got his footing. Shay just never gave him a chance. It was beautiful. Being the nice guy that I am, I decided to help him along.

"Come on, Barker, look at her. Free chance to make out with a hot girl all day. So you go home with blue balls and have to wank off ... it's worth it, isn't it?"

His face got redder as he shot me a look to kill. He looked back at Shay, and since he was speechless, he just nodded. Shay's cheeks dimpled.

"Oh, goody!" Without another word, she grabbed the back of his head and mashed her lips against his. He responded quicker than I would have thought, which made Shay hum happily. I quit looking at the mirror when I caught a glimpse of her little pink tongue forcing its way into his mouth. Mia caught my attention. She smiled and patted my thigh. Her meaning was obvious. Shay loved me, but just wanted to have some fun. I smiled back to tell her I was cool.

"You may have to let Jeff drive at some point," she said, as she turned her attention back to the scenery OUTSIDE the car. "I'm going to need some backseat tonsil hockey, too."


We had a blast. Since the forecast called for afternoon rain, we did our outdoor stuff first. We visited the Ocmulgee National Monument, which is all about Native American history, and walked the Heritage Trail. Shay was true to her word and hung off Jeff's arm the whole time. She kissed and flirted, even dragging him behind a tree or around a corner every now and then for some more serious kissing. Even with her teasing, Shay has a way of making people feel at ease. Jeff got into it pretty quickly and returned the flirting. Their personalities fed off each other, and they kept us laughing all day. Mia and I took plenty of opportunities to kiss and touch, but we were pretty subdued compared to them.

Afternoon took us to the Museum of Arts and Sciences. Mia and Jeff took bathroom breaks when we first arrived, which left me and Shay alone on a bench. She climbed into my lap and slid her arms around my neck.

"Are you OK with this?" she seriously asked me, her eyes searching mine.

"Yeah, it's cool," I honestly said. "I was a little surprised at first, but I get it. You're having fun."

"I want you to know this has nothing to do with what you told us earlier; it's not payback or anything. And this doesn't mean my feelings for you are any less. It really is just about having fun."

"I get it."

We smiled at each other, then she kissed me. I mean she KISSED me. Any residual doubt about how she felt about me vanished with that kiss. She didn't pull back until we heard Mia and Jeff talking as they approached.

"All this flirting and kissing is making me REAL horny," she whispered in my ear, "Drink plenty of fluids."

Then she bounced off my lap, grabbed Jeff's hand, and dragged him into the museum.


Fucking Shay from behind was always a treat. She had an amazing ass—perfect teardrops with the cutest little crease to separate the cheek from the leg. It was firm, too, and spread wonderfully when she was bent over on her hands and knees, exposing a little pink crinkle of flesh that seemed to wink at me. Her ass was sexy in its own right, but it was out of this world when I could see my cock framed by those hemispheres every time that I skewered her tight pussy. I would be content to watch my cock piston in and out of her under normal circumstances, but there was something else that caught my eye as we fucked that evening, namely Shay's head between Mia's legs. Mia was on her back with her legs spread wide, moaning with pleasure.

Shay hadn't been kidding. She was insatiable after we dropped Jeff off. She started by fingering herself in the backseat of the car until she almost came, then she left a trail of clothes from the front door to the living room, where she rode me to her first orgasm. Mia didn't climb on, preferring to wait until we got into a bed to have me on top. Shay came on my dick and I came in her pussy, then she bounced off me and nearly swallowed me whole. Her oral attention helped me through the recovery phase, and when I was hard enough, she dove between Mia's legs and wiggled her sexy ass at me. The vision of my lovelies engaged in the blissful pastime of muff diving, along with the symphony of feminine moans, and the sounds of wet sex, only enhanced the feeling of warm snug heat all around my cock. Despite my earlier climax, I was feeling that tingle in my balls again within minutes.

Mia came all over Shay's face, then moved down to make out with Shay while tweaking her sensitive nipples. Shay exploded then, shuddering and moaning her way through another climax, and I followed a few minutes later, grunting as I hosed her happy pussy down.

Damn, guilt-free (or at least, guilt-minimized) sex was AWESOME.


I woke up on Sunday morning feeling more rested than I had in a long time. I could tell that it was still early by the sunlight streaming through the curtains. I was lying on my side with my chest against Shay's back; my arm was over both girls, since Shay was spooned against Mia's back. I lifted my head, rested it on my hand, and watched my girls for a few minutes. They were so beautiful that they took my breath away. More than that, though, they were good people, kind and compassionate. They were emotionally strong, selfless, smart, sassy, and fun.

They loved me. I'll never know why they did. Shay was right on when she said it was a mystery for the ages. I looked at the clock and gave myself a few more minutes to watch them before nuzzling Shay's neck. She giggled, even though she still refused to admit she did that on occasion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.