A Balmy Spring
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Jonas

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brody's life in Georgia is winding down, as he and his mother prepare to move across the country. He yearns to be with Mia and Shay, but is sad to leave Cassie behind. As if a move and teenage romances weren't tough enough, Brody has to deal with a new set of personal challenges, ones that threaten everything he holds dear, including his view of himself. The sequel to 'A Winter's Warmth'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I was feeling better the next morning. I knew I did the right thing with the Behrs, and it looked like I was good with Jeff now. Seeing Cassie in the morning, however, reminded me of my guilt, and things remained strained there. Looking back, I knew I was pushing her away, but I still didn't feel like I was a good guy, and she deserved a good guy as a friend. I didn't think I was good friend material.

Then again, maybe a 'good guy' wasn't what she was looking for in a friend, given who I saw her talking to in the hall between second and third periods. Brendan Law was one of Mike Vincent's teammates, but where Mike was a bit of a Neanderthal—a mindless brute, but emotionally harmless—Brendan was cold and calculating. He didn't resort to beating anyone up, but he had left more than a few battered reputations and crushed hearts in his wake. Most of those poor unfortunate victims were girls. Girls fell to Brendan's charm, gave their hearts to him, then had them chewed up and spit out. He used the girls for his pleasure, then moved to his next target. If the girl already had a boyfriend and Brendan could humiliate him in the process, so much the better. Even Brendan's so called 'friends' weren't exempt from his games.

How did Brendan get away with it? Why did girls keep falling to him? How did he retain any friends at all if he was such a jerk? Well, why did ANY bully get away with things? Probably a combination of the money, family name, looks, and charm. Whatever it was, he really wasn't in your face about it. He didn't make a big scene out of dumping girls, but it was just enough to humiliate you. He was subtle, slowly sucking the person in, making it easy to forget how he treated people, making you think you were different than all the rest, and once your guard was down, he struck.

Some of this stuff about Brendan was hearsay, and I hated hearsay, but it DID illustrate how a lot of people felt about him. It wasn't like he ruled the school or anything. He was a teammate of Mike's but they ran in different crowds. Kristin and several others were more popular, and they didn't hang with Brendan, either. He was popular enough, though; he had his own group of friends, and his reputation was well-known. The way he carried himself, and the way he dumped girls and left them devastated added some validity to the rumors.

Anyway, I was walking down the hall with Kristin and Kimmie when I saw Cassie in an adjoining hallway. She was leaning back against the wall with her books held against her chest. He leaned in and said something to her, making her giggle. Then she tucked that errant lock of hair behind her ear and looked up at him through lowered lashes. That was all I saw, because we were past the hallway in seconds. I wanted to go back, but Kristin hadn't seen them, and knowing how she felt about Cassie, I didn't want to draw undue attention to it. Still, the whole thing left me vaguely troubled. I'd seen Cassie act that way often enough to know she was in full-on flirt mode.

My first thought is that she was doing this to get back at me for being a jerk, but I dismissed the idea as vain on my part. I truthfully had no idea WHO Cassie associated with when I wasn't around. We saw each other at lunch and a couple of times during the day before the accident, not to mention before and after school since we often rode together. We hung out some in the evenings and on weekends, but not all the time. The rest of the time, she could be hanging out with anybody. For all I knew, she often flirted with Brendan and other guys. I mean, she wanted to put on appearances that she was interested in guys and not girls, so maybe she was just using the flirting to keep the charade going. Maybe she just liked to flirt. Just because my relationship with her was a bit strained the last few days didn't mean that her flirting with another guy had anything to do with me. So why did this bother me? Would I have been bothered by the flirting if it had been with someone with a better reputation than Brendan?

My head hurt thinking about it. I pushed the issue out of my conscious thought, but it was there, lurking behind the scenes.

As I said, when I saw Jeff, things WERE a bit better, but just like with Cassie, I wondered if things would ever go back to normal. Then I remembered Fuzz was dead, and realized 'normal' would never be the same. My mood soured as the day progressed. All my new 'friends' made themselves known, and Kristin and her entourage continued to wedge themselves between me and my old friends.

I should have been more forceful with Kristin; I should have stopped the madness that first day, but I hadn't had the strength. I still didn't ... or was that an excuse? Truthfully, Kristin made me feel ... not so much GOOD, as DIFFERENT. There wasn't the emotional baggage, which is funny if you consider what happened to us the previous semester. When Kristin was around, it allowed me to ignore the OLD me and focus on the new one. I knew I didn't like the way I was turning out, but at least it was different.

My school day was mercifully cut a bit short because I had an earlier physical therapy appointment than usual. Mom picked me up about an hour before school let out. She dropped me off at home after my PT and headed back for another few hours at the office. I made a sandwich in the kitchen, and was ready to lose myself in some Mudvayne or Slipknot, when I heard the doorbell ring. I debated whether or not to answer, but with a sigh, I left my sandwich on the counter and went to the door.

"Hey, Brod-ee!"

I blinked twice, surprised to see Kristin standing on my porch. I didn't even know that she remembered where I lived.

"Kristin?"

We looked at each other before she put a sexy little pout on her face. "Well, are you going to invite me in?"

I hesitated for another second before stepping aside. She passed me and I could see her eyes scanning every inch of my house that she could see. I assumed she was determining my social worth by my living conditions. She turned to face me.

"How did therapy go?"

"Um, good. Hurts a little, but not much."

She frowned, "Poor baby," then her face brightened. "I'm good a giving massages! We do it all the time after cheerleading practice. I can help the pain go away."

"Uh, yeah." I was frustrated at her presence in my house. I wanted to be by myself, and yet here she was to ... well, I wasn't even sure WHY she was here, but it didn't take a genius to know it wasn't to massage my knee. "Listen, Kristin, I was just getting ready to eat a sandwich, then I was going to take a nap, you know, to rest the old leg."

The smile split her face. "Great! You can eat while I massage, then you can nap." She turned. "Bedroom's this way? Which one is yours?" She was already moving down the hall. "Never mind; I'm sure I can figure it out." She glanced back over her shoulder. "Well, come on. Get your sandwich and something to drink."

I sighed, when what I wanted to do was scream. I went to the kitchen to get my sandwich, pausing at the refrigerator to get two cans of pop, and hobbled after her. She was looking at the posters on my wall when I got to the room. I hadn't anticipated a visitor, and my room was a bit cluttered. I decided that I didn't really care. She obviously didn't realize that I was there yet, so I watched her for a minute. I half expected her to crinkle her nose at my room, but she surprised me and seemed to be fascinated, soaking it all in.

"I brought you a drink," I finally said, as I put the stuff on my desk.

She jumped in surprise, but quickly recovered, grinning at me. "So this is where it all takes place, huh?"

"If you mean this is where I sleep and do my homework, then yes. I veg out here sometimes, too."

"Mm-hmm." She raised her eyebrow and ran her hand along the bed, which I'd left unmade that morning ... like I did every morning. "The most important piece of ... equipment in the room. I mean, since this is where you sleep and all."

I could tell she was trying to be coy and sexy, but I thought she was hot just being her normal self, instead of the queen of the school she always tried to be. She dropped her public façade every now and then since we started hanging out at school, and I found the unguarded Kristin to be a refreshing change from snobby Kristin. Now, her lame attempt at sexual innuendo only added to my less-than-pleasant mood.

"Why are you here, Kristin?"

"I want to give your knee a massage."

"You didn't come here to give me a massage, and you didn't come to admire my room, so why are you here?"

She put on that fake-y pout again. "Why do you keep questioning my motives about wanting to be around you? I girl could get a complex, you know?"

I folded my arms and kept my hard gaze locked on her. She shrugged and slowly walked towards me.

"What's wrong with me wanting to get to know you better?" she said. "I treated you badly last semester, but it wasn't because I didn't like you. I just had some crazy things going on." She was standing right in front of me now, her chest almost touching mine, and her head was tilted way back to look into my face. "Truth is, I really like you, Brody, and I hope you'll give us a chance to get to know each other."

"I'm not sure you'll like what you find," I said.

She smiled and batted her eyelashes. "Why don't you let me be the judge of that?"

"I have a girlfriend; two, in fact." I was trying to dissuade her, but she really was fucking sexy, which made it hard to remain aloof. THAT pissed me off more.

She slid her hand up my chest, never taking her eyes from mine. "The way I see it, you actually have four girlfriends, maybe more. Two of them are all the way across the country, and the other two are more like friends with benefits." Then she cocked her head. "Though having been a supposed 'friend' with Cassie, I know how that can turn out."

I grabbed her wrist and stopped her from rubbing my chest. "If you want to be rude about Cassie, do it somewhere else." I knew she was trying to put a wedge between me and Cassie, but she needn't have bothered; I was doing a good enough job on my own. Still, I didn't like her dogging on Cassie.

"Maybe she and I were just too different," Kristin said. "I'm sure she's a good friend to you. However, since we know the 'with benefits' part isn't likely to happen any time soon, given we're talking about Cassie and Danica, I imagine you are probably ... frustrated... , if you know what I mean."

Not only was she trying to push me and Cassie apart, she was trying to manipulate me. I hated being manipulated, especially by someone as transparent as Kristin. "So you want a piece of the action now?"

Her sexy smile turned to a smirk. "You really do think you're a stud, don't you? That you can have any girl you want?" I shrugged and she dropped her hand. "What I want ... is for you to sit on your bed with your leg up and let me massage your knee."

"No," I said.

Her eyebrows rose in surprise at being rejected. "Oh?"

So Kristin wanted to 'get to know me?' Yeah right. If she thought she was going to seduce me, and either string me along like a lovesick puppy, or use me and drop me like she was a female version of Brendan Law, she was in for a rude awakening. See, I had nothing to lose, but she had EVERYTHING to lose. The way I saw it, she could play it my way, or she could get hell out of my house.

"What I want," I coldly said, "Is for you to strip down to your panties and bra and get on my bed."

Her eyes widened. I gave myself one victory point for having thrown her for a loop with that one. If I couldn't talk her out of her stupid agenda, I was going to scare her out of it.

"Excuse me?" she said, and I noticed the slight tremor in her voice.

"You heard me. Strip and get on the bed ... or go home."

Her mouth dropped open, and she moved her jaw a few times, like she wanted to say something. I expected her to blow up at me, storm out, or both. Her mouth clamped shut and she looked back over her shoulder at my bed, then back at me. However, she kept her eyes leveled at my chest instead of looking at my face. To my utter amazement, her hand went to the hem of her t-shirt and fluttered there for a second. She finally raised her eyes to mine, and the smoldering look in them instantly hardened my cock. Without another word, she whipped her t-shirt off and dropped it on the floor.

Holy.Shit.

She was wearing a little, white lacy bra that perfectly presented her luscious melons, giving me a wonderful view of her ample cleavage. Her tummy was ripped and the muscle definition in her arms and shoulders was so sexy. She was working on getting her tight jeans off. I should have stopped her. I had every intention of stopping her and telling her to just leave. I knew I should stop her, apologize for being an ass, and send her on her way. The feelings I was feeling and the things I said weren't me, at least not the pre-accident me. As she wiggled her hips and pushed her jeans into a pile at her feet, my lips were forming the words. She took a deep breath, which pushed her chest into mine, then turned and sauntered to my bed. As her panty-clad ass wiggled enticingly, anything I might have said died on my lips.

She threw a sexy look back over her shoulder and slowly climbed onto the bed, crawling up to the head like a sleek feline. Then she turned over onto her butt and leaned against the headboard. She held the pose for a moment, then her legs slowly fell open, giving me a view that had me salivating.

"What would you like me to do now?" she husked, but that tremor of nervousness was still there.

What did I want her to do? I hadn't expected her to respond like this, so I had absolutely no idea where to go from here. She called my bluff, for all intents and purposes, and that didn't help my mood at all. She wanted to play my game? Fine, we'd play. I'd finish what I'd started.

"Masturbate," I evenly said.

A hint of indecision showed in her eyes. "M-masturbate?"

"Yes, masturbate. Rub yourself. Show me how much you like it."

She hesitated for a split second, then slowly slid her hand down her tight stomach and over her panties. She rested it there, never taking her eyes off mine, as she slid her other hand up to cover her breast and slowly kneaded the pliant flesh there. Then almost unnoticeably, the middle finger of the hand covering her panties began to move. Up and down, just a bit, slowly pushing into the furrow there. I could see the panties beginning form around her pussy lips, and the camel toe was soon well defined, as her finger slid up and down the groove she'd created. A hint of moisture darkened the indentation. Her chest rose and fell with each breath, and she massaged her tits more aggressively.

"Are you going to play with yourself, too?" she asked, her voice low and throaty.

"No," I said simply. I moistened my lips as I watched her.

She continued rubbing herself. Another minute passed. She slid her hand into her panties, and I could see the wet crotch of her panties peel away as her fingers slipped into her folds.

Both her hands moved faster now, arousing her body, and her head rested against my headboard. Her eyes were lidded, but they continued to watch me. Then she switched hands, the one on her breasts slipping down into her panties, while the glistening fingertips of the other pushed under her bra and squeezed her nipple. This was one of the singularly most erotic and naughtiest things I'd ever witnessed.

I had a brief moment of guilt about my attempt to humiliate her, but I quickly quashed it. I justified it by telling myself she had humiliated more than a few guys and girls of her own. Besides, she wanted the Brody Brown experience, and she was going to get it. She could have walked away. A mental image of Mia and Shay flashed through my mind, but vanished in an instant—along with the shame of what I was doing—when Kristin moaned and started moving her hips.

Her breathing was rapid and shallow, and her hands worked quickly under her bra and panties. From her motions, I could tell that she was practically twisting her nipple off, and she had at least one finger inside her pussy, while she rubbed her clit hard with her palm. Within minutes, she was trembling with rising pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh..." she chanted, and I locked eyes with her. Her expression was almost feral. Her body started to jerk and twitch, and as she let out a quiet squeal, she shuddered her way through a long, slow orgasm. With a deep breath and sigh, her body went still, and her eyes remained lidded and on mine.

What I wanted to do was fuck her silly, but I walked on unsteady legs until I was beside the bed instead.

"Take the rest of it off," I ordered.

She moved languidly, but efficiently, and was soon naked on my bed, looking at me expectantly. Her chest and cheeks were flushed and her pussy was swollen and glistening.

"Now, suck my cock."

She reached out and pulled my baggy basketball shorts down with timid hands, freeing my iron hard dick with a flourish. It quickly steadied and her eyes were wide again. She gave me one look, fisted my shaft, and pushed her lips over my knob.

"Ssss ... shit," I hissed.

She giggled around her mouthful and turned her beautiful eyes up to mine. I watched in wonder as she sucked and stroked my engorged prick. She was good; not the best and not the worst, but she was so fucking sexy. Kristin Franz, the subject of the masturbatory fantasies of most of the male population of the school, was sucking my cock. I was primed to blow. It might have been the whole situation, me commanding her, and her doing whatever I commanded, that had me so hot so fast. I let her suck me for a while before I put my hands on the back of her head and started pulling her further onto my shaft. She moaned, then gagged a little when my hips snapped forward. I released her head, and she pulled off my shaft, her mouth and my cock wet and sloppy with her drool. She looked up at me again with watery eyes and smiled. Then she took me as deep as she could.

I turned my conscience off. I grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting my hips at her face, slowly and shallowly at first, then speeding up trying to bury my cock in her throat. She pulled back hard, released my cock with a wash of spit, took a huge breath, and swallowed me in again. She grabbed my hips this time, and pulled just as I pulled her head. I felt the head pop into her throat

Holy FUCK! She swallowed my cock to the root on the next stroke, her throat massaging the sensitive head. She released me, pulling back about halfway, before swallowing again. My hips began to cycle, with the encouragement of her hands, and I slowly fucked her throat. It took less than 30 seconds before I threw my head back, groaned, and sprayed the back of her throat with pulse after pulse of thick spunk. She backed off a bit, letting the rest of my cream fill her mouth, as she stroked me with her fist and tongue. My knees shook as pleasure nearly overwhelmed me.

She kept sucking, and I eventually winced when her tongue brushed over my sensitive knob. I pushed her away; I didn't waste any time pushing her back on the bed and dropping to the floor between her legs. I grabbed her hips, yanked her lower half off the bed, and threw her legs over my shoulders. I curled my arms around her thighs to lock her into place. Then I buried my face in her wet, tangy snatch.

She shrieked as I devoured her. My tongue dug through her groove and mashed her clit, my lips sucked and nipped. My mouth relentlessly worked her. After sucking a bit, I was back to fucking her with my tongue, and I kept at it, alternately sucking, poking, and nibbling until she came again.

"Oh, oh, oh..." she chanted, until another quiet squeal escaped and her body shook. She tried to push my head away, but I didn't relent, holding fast to her hips with my arms and sucking hard.

"Brodeee!" she wailed. "Please, no ... ooooh, GOD! Oh, oh, oh ... againnnnn!" She shook through a second oral orgasm, and I still didn't relent. Her body was beyond her control by this point. She came again, her body a convulsing mass of flesh. A few minutes of limpness followed that orgasm, but she was soon enough moaning and writhing under my onslaught yet again.

"Nn ... nn ... nnn ... ungh, Broh-da," she slurred, and I heard a hint of discomfort mixed in her tone, "No ... noh againnnn!" As her body crashed into orgasm this time, I released her and threw my hips between her legs. My cock missed the first stab, so I pulled back and tried again. I connected and buried myself to hilt in her hot, wet, tight pussy. We both groaned when our bodies slapped together.

I didn't wait for her to rest. I caught the backs of her knees with my hands and nearly folded her in half. Then I fucked her, pounded her. Her head was thrashing back and forth and she was chanting gibberish. My sweat dripped and splashed between her wobbling breasts as I pummeled her young cunt over and over again. I was fast approaching my orgasm, but I wanted her to reach one more. I held her legs together and pushed them against her tits, making her hole UNBELIEVABLY tight. I grabbed her ankles with one hand, then leaned back a bit and looked at the frothy mess my cycling prick was making at our junction. I reached down and squeezed the top of her labia, catching her clit between the fleshy lips with my fingers.

"AAAAAH!" she wailed, as she bucked and tried to unseat me. There was nothing quiet about her cry this time. "AAAAAH!" Her orgasm absolutely slammed her body and her pussy collapsed around my cock, squeezing me hard and milking the come right out of me.

"FUUUUCK!" I groaned, as soothing relief pulsed from me over and over again. We were both still shuddering nearly a minute later, when I released her legs and crumpled onto her with a groan. The only sound heard, when I rolled to the side, was our heavy breathing.

It was only at that moment that I realized I hadn't even kissed her. I'd just fucked her, and hard, too, punishing her while I punished myself. Guilt flooded me again; massive amounts of it, and nothing I could do would squelch it.

"Ohmigod," she gasped. "Ohmigod. I never ... ohmigod."

I didn't know what to say. 'Sorry' seemed pretty insincere and shallow. Instead, I looked at my clock and was shocked that it was so late.

"Shit," I panted, "My mom will be home any minute."

That spurred her into action, and we both raced around getting dressed. She winced as she swallowed once, again as she pulled her panties into place, and I felt like the biggest piece of shit on earth. She was soon dressed, and I was back in my shorts, though I'd left my t-shirt off. I followed her to the front door without a word. She turned and looked up at me expectantly, and I could tell she wanted me to kiss her. I started to lean in, but I just couldn't. A look of disappointment crossed her face.

"So ... I'll see you tomorrow, 'k?" she said, in that superior voice of hers. But the little tremor that accompanied it kind of stole some of its punch.

"Yeah," I answered.

Then she was gone and I closed the door behind her, leaning my head against it.

What the hell had I just done?


"I hope I don't regret asking this, but ... do you want to talk about it?"

"Huh?" I glanced over at Cassie, whose comment pulled me from my dark thoughts. We were in her car on our way to school. I was able to bend my leg enough now to sit in a regular vehicle instead of a minivan, for which I should have been grateful. I would have been if I could erase the previous afternoon with Kristin from ever having happened.

"Do you want to talk about whatever it is that's bothering you? You're more somber than normal—at least your NEW normal, that is."

I almost snapped at her for prying, but then the first part of her earlier statement sunk in, and I knew I didn't want her to ever regret asking me anything. She was my friend. I hoped to hell it would stay that way. Just because I hated myself didn't mean that I hated everyone.

"Just a lot on my mind," I said.

She looked like she wanted to say something, but she didn't.

"Thanks for asking, though," I said.

She glanced at me and gave me a small, sympathetic smile. I hadn't seen her smile for a while, and I mentally kicked myself for taking my self-loathing out on her, on Mom, and even on Mia and Shay, who called me twice as often to check on me. I couldn't bring myself to act cheery on the phone, and wasn't sure I could explain how I was really feeling. It was easier to cut the conversations short then to subject them to the awkwardness.

Cassie reached out and rubbed my arm. "I'm here to listen if you want. Anytime, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know. Thanks."

The conversation petered off, and I went back to my thoughts. I kept going through the experience with Kristin, kept reliving the negative emotions I felt then, and wondered for the millionth time how I could have let it happen. She'd provoked me, of course, trying to use my relationship with Cassie and Danica to get the upper hand, but I wasn't out of control. I could have stopped things several times, but I CHOSE to continue to let it happen.

Let it happen? Shit. I practically FORCED it to happen. She might have been trying to seduce me, but I'm pretty sure I took it WAY beyond what she wanted. I could see it in her eyes, hear it in her voice. She had been scared. The only positive was that she'd probably leave me alone now. That was a trivial victory, given that the cost was my soul.

When we got to school, though, Kristin was waiting for me, and she was anything but scared.

"Brod-eee!" she squealed.

She jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck. I stumbled in surprise and grabbed her around the waist, a totally reactionary move. My knee groaned in protest, but before I could respond, her lips were plastered to mine and her little tongue was in my mouth.

I was so surprised by this reception that my brain couldn't really respond. So instinct took over, and I kissed her back. Somewhere off in the distance I could hear the snickering and whispers of other kids. It was the clearing of a throat—a decidedly deep, masculine noise—that penetrated my shock. I quickly broke the kiss and put Kristin on the floor. I had to pry her arms loose so that I could stand up straight. Mr. Moseby, one of the science teachers was glaring at us.

"Miss Franz, Mr. Brown, do I need to sit you down in detention and have you write the school's policy on displays of affection for the better part of the afternoon?"

I was still too stunned to speak, but Kristin was on top of things. She took my hand and held it tight.

"We're sorry, Mr. Moseby." She sounded and looked entirely contrite, but she squeezed my hand so I'd know she was anything but. "It won't happen again."

He looked at both of us for another few seconds and then nodded. "Fine. Get your books and get on your way to class." He glanced around at the slow-walking gawkers. "All of you!"

A smattering of "Yessirs" followed him as he strode away.

Kristin giggled and pecked me on the lips. "Shawna and I have to go get fundraising posters from Coach's office, but Kimmie has your stuff and will walk you to class."

I closed my eyes in frustration. "Kristin—"

"Oh, hey!" she interrupted. "Shawna just got her prom dress and she wants a guy's opinion. We'll bring it by your house after school, 'k?" She gave me sexy little wink. "Gotta go. Ta-ta!"

She practically skipped down the hall with Shawna quickly following, leaving me, Kimmie and Cassie.

Oh, shit ... Cassie!

I whipped around expecting her to be fuming, but praying that she'd actually gotten mad enough and stormed away, thus saving me from confrontation. She was still standing there, her arms folded. She wasn't fuming, per se, but she didn't look happy. I tried to be apologetic.

"Cassie, I—"

Kimmie cut me off. "Are you going to ask her to prom?"

I blinked twice in confusion. "Huh?"

"She wants you to ask her to prom. That's why she's bringing Shawna and her dress over. It was supposed to be a hint, but I told her it was too subtle."

"Prom?" I was trying to catch up.

Kimmie sighed. "Yes, prom; are you going to ask her?"

"I, uh, I hadn't even thought about prom. Why would she want me to ask her to prom?"

Kimmie gave me her best 'boys are clueless' look. "Because, Brody, after yesterday..." She trailed off as she nervously glanced at Cassie. "Anyway, I just thought I'd make her wish a little clearer. Do with it what you will." She backed up a couple of steps. "Listen, I'm going to drop your books in your classroom, then head on to my class." She gave Cassie one more quick look and hurried away. I turned back to my best friend.

"So, are you going to ask her?" she asked me, her voice tight.

"What?"

"Well, she apparently expects you to 'after yesterday'. What happened yesterday, Brody?" I started to tell her it was none of her business, but she held a hand up to stop me. "Nevermind, I don't want to know. Well, you better decide what you're going to do, because I'm sure other offers are coming in and she's holding them off waiting to hear from you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.