Owned by the Mother-in-law
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

My humiliation was sublime as the jeering women clapped my approach to the caning bench, my cock rigid as I was led like a lamb to the slaughter by Myrna, her elegant mature form shimmering in the full-length black silk cloak; the erotic shape of her womanly buttocks teasing my eyes in the silk as she strode with magnificent deliberation. I was ordered to the bench and strapped down by wrists and ankles, allowing enough movement to ensure my squirming under the punishment would result in my inevitable disgrace. My head was fixed in the u shaped collar and Blanche approached my eager nostrils to further applause from the women.

"I would like everyone to welcome Myrna to our ever-growing circle of friends. As confirmation of her acceptance, she will now have my worthless son-in-law give up his feeble offering of masculinity in her honour. His disgrace will herald her union with us." The women cheered and clapped hysterically as Blanche softly made a union between my nose and her richly excited womanhood. I sniffed and panted at her wondrous and intoxicating scent, the day's dosage of Viagra ensuring my cock jutted rock hard between my belly and the leather. The crowd of women hushed as Myrna lifted her cane and commenced its sweet song. I bucked and thrust as the cane bit home again and again; the women laughing and sneering at my obvious pleasure at being punished before them; my time with the women had truly broken me and the pain was now exquisite, and welcomed by me as I sniffed Blanche's pussy through the tears.

I had become a cur and fully knew my place without question. I yearned to be the gimp and thought of the bowl as I was thrashed with gusto by the wicked Myrna, whose pussy was dribbling with supreme erotic pleasure as she applied each stroke with no mercy. The women started to clap in time once more, as I humped and squirmed in my lubrication as the cane was brought home, bringing me closer to orgasm. The pain became divine as my balls tensed and the heavenly rush of absolute ecstasy flooded through my tortured body, announcing my complete and utter worship of supreme womanhood.

They cheered and jeered with contented and spiteful delight as I let out a despairing moan of total defeat, and then messed in honour of the totally dominant Myrna, and the scent of my mature mistress. Myrna made sure I experienced the full pleasure of my orgasm; she did not relent with the wicked cane until she was sure I could spend no more.

I was released, my face soaked with tears and the juice from the woman I hoped would either keep me, or dispose of me before the day was out. Myrna sat centre-stage in a huge throne like chair, her legs splayed. She lifted her silk gown and I was allowed under it. She clasped my head and held me fast as I sniffed and lapped at her fully aroused and sweet smelling flower; she clasped her legs about me as she moaned with abject and wanton pleasure, as she was immersed in a victorious orgasm. The women cheered as she shuddered and gasped in ecstasy; her eyes closed and mouth wide open as she basked in her dominance over me. I was led away to the window once more as the women toasted Myrna's triumphal membership.

Though they appeared to now relax and enjoy a few drinks, I knew my humiliation was far from over.

I knelt at the window for an hour or so, and my heart sank when a car I recognised rolled into the drive. Cherie and Chuck had arrived. Cherie burst out laughing and Chuck joined in too when she pointed to me, naked at the window. Blanche took my Leash and positioned me toward the rear of the lounge, about seven feet from partition doors. The women clapped and shook Cherie and Chuck's hands as they entered; some remarking on how they had enjoyed the show from last week. Cherie strutted over to me and slapped my face hard.

"Kiss my feet you useless creep. I hope you have behaved well. Did you enjoy the show too? I hope so, because we have another treat for you!" Blanche and the other women laughed with glee, as the partition doors were opened and a King-size bed was wheeled out. The women whistled and clapped deliriously as Chuck and Cherie stripped off. Blanche pulled my leash taut as I was made to watch my own wife climb onto the bed with her boyfriend; the women licked their lips as they witnessed his huge cock in the flesh. I looked at the sweet pussy and arsehole of my petit wife, to which my tongue had been no stranger, as she lay back unashamedly in front of me and the crowd of women. The women there took great pleasure in stating the obvious to me, telling me how my wife was going to be fucked by a proper man.

Myrna teased my cock with the cane which had pleased me earlier. I basked in the humiliation as she pointed to my cock rising in honour of the show. How those women laughed at my pathetic erection, and the fact that I was excited at seeing my own wife fucked before a crowd who knew I was the husband.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.