Owned by the Mother-in-law
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

As the morning of fourteenth day arrived, I cowered at Blanche's feet and kissed them again and again. In just two weeks the women had seized the element of my submissive nature and trained and broken my will completely. I was on the point of begging Blanche to allow me to see the noose again; I would rather have been despatched than go back to Cherie, her mother was truly in complete and utter control of me. As I looked up to her she smiled down with dominant satisfaction, dressed in black lace and chiffon; a black corset holding her waist tightly, her pussy on show through fine black lace panties. She seemed to know exactly what was going through my mind, as my lips parted when I looked up at the supreme woman.

"Don't you dare beg on what may be your last day with me. The ladies will be arriving soon; Cherie and Chuck won't be here till late this afternoon and we shall have a full and exciting day. Now you may sniff my pussy while you think about the canings you have had from me and my friends. If you beg for anything, you'll beg for a caning." She took my head as I knelt up and caressed my hair as I sniffed enthusiastically at her womanly aroma. It was apparent that she was already aroused; I knew then that this was to be a special day, I had not had the honour of witnessing her sweet arousal so early in the day before; Blanche was excited about something. My cock bulged in the cage adorned with 'Property of Blanche'; how I yearned to be wearing it tomorrow. She pressed my nose into her soft folds.

"Whatever becomes of you, you'll always remember my scent. Now you kneel at the window and await our guests." As per my first day I knelt obediently at the window to witness the arrival of the women, many of whom I now knew intimately. As the women began to arrive, my cock dribbled in the cage, and my anus clenched at the tight butt-plug with a renewed fear. The thought and excitement of seeing so many dominant women made me yearn for humiliation, and punishment. Agnes arrived, dressed in a tight black satin Chinese style dress; her scornful look at me in the window as she clenched her riding crop had my balls tingling. Her sissy was also dressed in a black French maid's outfit; her eyes red from a recent chastisement, her tiny dress high up and frilled, displaying panties which in turn displayed a small bulge to the fore; the remnants of a hormone induced destruction of former masculinity.

She managed a soft smile at me which had my cock buzzing with a strange desire I had not known until seeing her. Miranda arrived looking more dominant and elegant than I had ever seen her before, wearing a short black leather skirt, black silk blouse, low cut with chiffon displaying her large cleavage; her hair in a bun, black cane sweeping alongside her long legs in seamed stockings. She was accompanied by Myrna who wore a full length black silk cape and mortar board, a severe look of pleasure emanating from behind her stern glasses as she flexed the cane she carried. Was this to be some form of dominatrix graduation?

It struck me that each and every woman was wearing black; though many had worn the same on my initiation day, today was uniformly black. Two large cars pulled up, two red lipped and stern looking women remained seated in the one vehicle, both lighting cigarettes as they stared at me with contempt at the window.

Arabella alighted from the other car with a broad smile on her face; she wore a short black skirt with black knee-length pointy boots with long heels, a black silk blouse with no bra; her nipples pointing like thumbs as she opened the rear hatch and pulled the gimp out on his leash. She looked particularly sinister as her outfit was finished by a small black mask which covered her eyes. The gimp was naked except for his usual black full face leather mask and frilly tail which hung from the butt plug tight in his arse. My cock buzzed as her arrival was suddenly greeted by loud applause from the now large crowd of women. I was now allowed to turn and face the delicious array of stern women; each of them could summon the cream from my balls within sixty seconds.

Blanche brought Myrna over to me; she swayed slightly making the black silk shimmer as she viewed me with utter contempt. Blanche smiled with satisfaction as she saw me swallow hard in awe of this naturally dominant woman who had shown me my place so thoroughly.

"Myrna here will officially become a member of our group today. Today of all days; which will be a very special one. We thought it fitting that she should be here today. As part of her introduction to the circle I intend that she thrashes you again while all the women watch. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Myrna looked supreme and sneered as she awaited my response. My arse tingled and clenched as I remembered my last encounter.

"Yes Mistress Blanche, I would love to have Myrna thrash me again, while all the women watch." Myrna smiled contentedly and pushed her breasts forward in the soft hanging silk, showing me nipples erect and hard with excitement. She was relishing thrashing me again.

The attention now centred firmly on the gimp; It was with some jealousy, my cock bulging as I watched the once proud Headmaster kiss the feet of his mistress and the other women as they summarily whipped and tormented him with a venom unforeseen before. He whinged as never before when two women wheeled out the caning bench for his inspection; this was not what the broken and defeated male yearned to see. Arabella leaned over it and lifted her short skirt, sliding her panties down her thighs. The gimp was invited to lick her anus prior to the noose ritual. The women gathered close eager to her him beg; the torture of a male who had once caned young girls was especially sweet.

Arabella's eyes shone through the mask with exquisite satisfaction as she savagely caned the prostrate cur; he having begged with real submissive earnest on this occasion. The women laughed and jeered at his pathetic weakness; he was truly broken.

Arabella pointed to the cellar door, and duly led the gimp down by leash on all fours; her total dominance over the feeble male so complete and without question. An eager procession of equally superior women followed, dressed in black leather, satin, silk and lace. I was all but down on all fours ready for Blanche to take my leash when she looked at me and shook her head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.