Owned by the Mother-in-law
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

The women sneered with satisfaction as Rose removed her skirt and displayed her beautifully plump thighs, wagging her finger with one hand, her soiled panties in the other.

"You lick these clean first." I gratefully took the large size frilly panties from her and sniffed and licked at the generous and sticky gusset; the divine scent and aromas of her voluptuous arse and pussy making my cock pulse and flex, yearning to service those delicious orifices for her, but first I must endure a spanking. The women delighted in my attentions to the panties until Rose snatched them back from me and pointed to her lap; eager to inflict her first punishment. As I slid across her soft warm thighs, Rose rolled up the sleeves of her blouse, to emphasise the hard work she intended putting into the spanking; Roxanne sat sideways in the sofa, taking my face into her crotch as Rose parted her thighs to accommodate my stiff cock, then clasped them firmly around my aching member. Myrna stood over me, teasing my exposed and vulnerable cheeks with her short whip, longing to take me upstairs to exert her lusty vengeance on this feeble representative of masculinity.

Rose wasted no time in reddening my cheeks with spiteful deliveries of the flat of her hand; Myrna and Roxanne laughing as the slaps resonated round the room, interjected by my muffled cries as Roxanne held my head down in her sweaty crotch. The pain, humiliation and womanly scent had me close to coming, as my cock moved between Rose's soft but firm thighs as she took great pleasure in administering the spanking of an adult male.

Rose continued to spank whilst her pussy tingled with excitement at putting a man in his place for the first time; she did not stop until my cheeks were a blur of red hand-prints. I was allowed down from the clasp of those magnificent thighs, which were then opened and my head thrust between them by Rose, who was now in a state of urgent need. My cock dribbled as I lapped at her sweet scented flower; her clitoris hard and prominent in its need for relief. As she moaned on nearing orgasm, she lifted herself back a little further and my face was pushed down to lick her sweaty and aromatic anus, her fingers arriving to massage her clitoris to a crescendo. Myrna and Roxanne teased my glowing arse with cane and whip as my tongue probed Rose's delicious depths and she enjoyed her first orgasm at my expense.

I was allowed no respite as immediately Rose had stopped moaning and writhing, I was pulled away by Roxanne, who now held the leash. Her panties were delivered to me and the women watched with pleasure as I sampled the third soiled underwear of the day. Roxanne, as per Rose, became more confident by the minute and now ordered me with complete authority. She pointed to the wet-room and I was led there on by leash on all fours. I was made to lie on my back on the cold tiled floor as Roxanne stepped either side of my head, straddling my face in dominant fashion, cane in hand, allowing me a glorious view of her mature pussy. Myrna and Rose stood either side, Myrna now toying with a long flexible cane in preparation for the event which would follow this; she was relishing what was to come. Roxanne bent her knees slightly.

"I've always wanted to piss on a male like this; I want you to enjoy your shower." I watched as her pussy bulged and was then immediately immersed in hot urine; the other two women laughed and applauded as I spluttered in trying to avoid the salty golden shower, which Roxanne directed at my face as I writhed on the now warm and slippery tiles. Roxanne's pussy pulsed as she squirted every last drop onto to me. She then sat on the edge of the toilet bowl and took great pleasure in having me lick her clean. The women then had me kneel as they laughed at my piss drenched hair and hosed me down with the shower head; I was dried roughly with a towel and Myrna took the leash.

"Now we'll teach you to make a mess of my wet-room." I was led to the stairs; my cock stiffening to rigidity as Rose and Roxanne ascended first, canes in hand, allowing me a beautiful view of their womanly attributes as they stepped slowly up with deliberation. Myrna then led with the leash at its furthest extent, and I followed on all fours as I watched the magnificent leather clad shape ascend; her superb arse and thighs bulging in the tight leather, her other hand holding the long flexible cane which I would be thrashed with. Myrna's face was one of supreme satisfaction as she had me kneel before her by the bed on which I would be punished. I was made to kiss the cane and then her feet, much to the delight of the two other women. A wicked smile cut across Myrna's face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.