Owned by the Mother-in-law - Cover

Owned by the Mother-in-law

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

Further confident looking women arrived, smiling and sneering at the gimp, and pointing at me contemptuously. My erection raged as I watched the superbly dominant Arabella stride positively toward the cellar door; her willing gimp, the once proud and dignified headmaster, on all fours with a tail swinging from his plug. The women laughed at him and slapped him like a dog as he passed, increasing his yearning for punishment and humiliation by them; he was a truly broken and servile shell of a man now. Blanche looked at me and then pointed to her feet.

"Heel!" I needed no rehearsal to understand what she wanted having seen the prior wretch, and scampered across to her on all fours. The women roared with laughter, now increasing my sense of divine humiliation; my cock bobbed excitedly, I was truly counting my blessings at having married this magnificent woman's daughter, I was willing to do anything to please Blanche's wicked dominance. She tugged at my leash and we followed Arabella's pencil skirt clad bottom as it flexed and wiggled provocatively as she strode toward the cellar. I was taken down the steps to the floor of the cellar without further ceremony, and then made to kneel next to my glorious new owner in the middle of a semi-circle of grinning, mature, obviously dominant women; they sneered and flexed canes and crops as Blanche's face grew sterner and pulled my head up tight by the leash. She wanted me to take in everything. Before us stood Arabella, smiling as her gimp waited patiently on all fours. A curtain divided the cellar and the women applauded as Arabella swished it open.

There, in the light of two small frosted glass windows, hung a silky noose from a central beam. Below it a simple three-legged stool with legs no more than eight inches long. A small black enamel dish on the floor was the only other object in the cellar. Arabella walked her now quivering gimp close to the dish, and had him squat on his knees. She bent and unlocked his cage with a tiny key on an elegant wrist bracelet; the gimp's cock rose and stiffened in a trice, pointing at the noose he yearned for. Arabella took a cane from one of the women and licked her lips a she teased his bone hard cock with it, before lifting her tight skirt just high enough to allow him a sniff of the anus he loved to worship with his tongue; his cock bobbed as he sampled his mistresses' scent for what might be the last time. She moved sharply away, leaving him sniffing at nothing, and leaving his audience sneering and laughing at him. She then toed the black dish closer to the gimp with her elegant stiletto clad foot and strutted around the noose which hung invitingly. She stroked it with her cane, making it swivel as though it were occupied by an invisible suitor. The gimp's cock dribbled as Arabella stood with hands on hips; one leg to the floor, the other teasing the stool symbolically, as though ready to dispatch yet another male into submissive heaven. Then she took a deep breath, her face grew sterner and she cut the air with her cane.

"Show me how much you want to die for me!" The gimp grabbed his cock and the ogling women started a slow handclap as the gimp eyed his utterly dominant mistress and stroked his cock for all he was worth. The sissy was ordered over and completed the erotic picture of a possible pending execution; her place was to hold the black dish in readiness for the gimp's meagre offering. Blanche tugged my leash tight as my hand went down near my aching cock; I was not to be allowed relief just yet. I so wanted to masturbate at the scene, and unashamedly, I wanted the women to watch me do it, in complete humiliation. I was so in envy of the gimp and selfishly hoped that this would be the occasion on which he would swing for the women; I would have given anything to witness their pleasure at such a spectacle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.