Owned by the Mother-in-law - Cover

Owned by the Mother-in-law

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

The area by the window had a padded surface; no doubt Blanche's departed husband and many other enslaved men had been made to kneel for hours at this window, whilst they contemplated their fate on just such an evening as this. The padding would not be for their comfort, it would be there to ensure that their knees functioned when the time came to entertain. I had plenty of time to reflect on the position I was now in; my cock was bolt rigid with the merest thought of chastisement by a mature woman, before mature women. The Viagra ensured this was the case, that and the cane I had been forced to hold in a display of Blanche's utter dominance over me. Every time I caught a fleeting glimpse of a vehicle passing the entrance at the end of the drive, my cock bobbed with anticipation. It did the same when I heard Blanche descend the stairs and enter the room. I heard her strut behind me, but she said nothing, I then heard the crumpling squeaks of leather upholstery as she sat herself down, followed by the tap of nimble fingers on a keypad or something; this was a phone.

"Hi Miranda ... Yes he's here and waiting, as pathetic as Cherie suggested. Hope you're feeling particularly spiteful today ... oh yes Arabella will be here, wanting to flaunt her prowess with the cane over her own gimp as usual, no doubt ... Agnes? Yes of course; how could we ever get by without the services of her sissy maid ... ha! Ha! Yes, completely feminised now, a wonderful transformation from the proud and cocky adolescent male she captured; I'm surprised they're not here yet ... ten minutes or so then ... bye!"

No sooner had she put down the phone when a car pulled into the drive, making me swallow hard in anticipation of further humiliation in front of another woman. The large black car drew up and a very pretty French maid alighted from the driver's side, she quickly glanced toward the window where I knelt, making my cock pulse as I viewed her long slender legs clad in black stockings; the frill of her black lacy skirt barely hiding the lower cheeks of her round bottom as she turned. Her glance indicated she'd been through this ritual before. She walked around the vehicle to the passenger door and opened it, curtsying as she did, giving me a quick view of her soft feminine cheeks; her waist so slender and dainty in her maid's uniform. I heard Blanche rise from her seat and strut over, I wanted to turn and look at her but daren't; I smelt her sweet scent as and felt her warmth as she stood above me, tapping my erect cock with a cane she held as I marvelled at the two females in the drive. She chuckled.

"I can see you're pleased to see my friend and her maid; you'll serve both of them in different ways later." The woman who now strode across the drive to the front steps was every inch as formidable as Blanche. She was also middle-aged and very shapely; wickedly buxom and clad in tight black leather leggings which hugged the contours of her thighs, mound and superbly round cheeks, her leg muscles taught and slender, accentuated by spikey black ankle boots with ornate spurs. Her full breasts were evident in a tight but supple leather bodice, her graceful but strong feminine arms contrasting with their soft white flesh. Her lower arms were covered by the black velvet gloves she wore on her delicate hands; one of which carried a vicious looking curled up whip. She gave a business-like smile to Blanche, and then gave me a look of utter contempt, tinged with a sneer. The maid tripped daintily after her, having picked an overnight bag from the car. Blanche tapped my stiffly eager cock with her cane once more.

"Agnes has so been looking forward to dominating you; Cherie was always a favourite of hers and she knows how badly you've let her down. She intends making you pay for it." My anus clenched tightly at the plug as I digested what Blanche said; this was also a truly dominant looking female and I was in fear of the pain I would inevitably suffer. Then it clicked in my mind that this was 'Agnes' who was spoken about in the phone call; my eyes strained to focus on the pretty maid, so sweet and graceful, so effeminate, so perfectly female. Her face was as pretty as her body; this was once a male? My cock stiffened all the more at 'her' humiliating and permanent predicament and my cock tingled with excitement, I began to doubt my sexuality as I seemed to find her all the more attractive on realising the truth. As Blanche moved away to open the door to her first arrivals, I turned and stole a glance at her; she was now wearing a latex cat-suit, which emphasised every curve and bulge of her mature body. The fact that she was a little plump around the hips and arse seemed to make her shape all the more erotic; it announced her maturity and the natural authority that came with it, whilst displaying the fact that she was still in supreme physical shape after six decades.

The tingling in my loins was unbearable as I watched her cheeks flex in the latex, a silver zip running up the seam of her crotch and cleft of her arse, inviting opening. My arse tingled all the more as I nearly dropped the cane, the cane that that glorious woman was to punish me with.

The hair stood up on the back of my neck as Blanche re-entered the room with the formidable Agnes, her lowly sissy was ordered to take the bag to the usual room and be back within one minute. I was then commanded to turn and face the pair. I knelt there, naked, with cane across my open palms, my cock stiff and erect and plain for all to see, in front of two gloriously mature women. The humiliation was sublime. Agnes looked down at me with wicked dark brown eyes as her sissy re-entered and stood waiting her next command. Agnes stepped slowly forward, inspecting me like an item of livestock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.