A MILF for Andrew
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hot Michigan housewife agrees to drive two hours for hot sex with Ohio nerd. Andrew gets more than he expected. Once you snap the garter of a MILF, you're never the same again.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   White Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

They stood in the door and looked back at the room, seeking anything they might have left behind. Andrew put his arm around Jacqueline.

"How do you feel?"

She turned and put her lips to his ear and whispered. "Wonderful. Well-fucked. How about you."

"Really well-fucked. Wonderful."

"I'm glad we did it. You know? It would have been easier to convince me not to do it, but right now, I would say I wouldn't have missed this day for the world." She said, and then nibbled on his ear. Sorry I made you shave twice in one day."

They turned and went into the hall and let the door slam behind them.

They went down in the elevator the way they had come in. "It's all so familiar now that I don't have the sense of getting caught that I had when we came in this morning." He said.

"I still do." She replied. "I'm still expecting Mildred Smith to be standing there when this elevator door opens."

He laughed. "Yes ... I guess I do too."

The doors slid open noisily and they stepped into another dim lit hallway and walked briskly to the door and out into the evening air. They put their tiny bags into the cars and stood inhaling the fresh air.

"How about a last cup of coffee before the road? Shouldn't have a drink, but coffee. I can bring my thermos for the road and get it filled too."

"OK, yes, I'd like that. There's time. I don't want to be on the road too late, but there's time. Kind of hard to say good bye, isn't it?"

They walked slowly, hand in hand uphill to the main restaurant entrance. They sat on two bar stools in the modernistic bar with its old=fashioned chrome fittings. And the bartender brought two cups of coffee.

"You were everything I expected, and more!" he said, noticing her leg in the split skirt highlighted by neon lights under the bar.

"You too, Andrew. You are a good lover, too." She smiled, looking around to be sure no one heard.

"Oh, god, you're the one!"

They sipped slowly.

Conversation came hard, so near the end. The day had been very intense with all the sex and getting used to each other as sex partners.

Andrew got his thermos filled for the long drive and they finally said their goodbyes for the fourth or fifth time and walked slowly down to their cars as the moon rose large and silver over the car park.

"I'd like to do it again." Andrew broke the silence.

"Andrew ... you know we agreed this would be a one-time thing."

"I mean now, today, I want to do it again with you."

"Andrew!" she gasped. "Where ... Here?"

"I'm just saying..."

"Oh..." she replied a smile creeping over her face.

They stood between the cars in an embrace of lovers. They opened their coats so their bodies could be closer and put their hands inside on each other's bottoms. They giggled at the silliness of the situation.

"Oh, god, but you feel good. You feel sexier fully clothed than most women naked."

She slapped his ass, mockingly. "Oh, stop."

"It's true."

She pressed more firmly against him. Giggling. "Really?"

"Mmmm, true."

Mmmmmm."

She felt him pulling her skirt up.

"Andrew!" she said, with a giggle that didn't say stop.

His hands squeezed and caressed across the crease of her ass through the silky panties.

"Ohhh, Andrew ... you know how that makes me feel. Stop it." But she let him have her lips once more and he pressed his tongue into her mouth and felt her suck on his tongue. She moaned. He moaned with pleasure.

Her hands caressed his back. And she responded to his instant prick prodding her tummy.

"OH, Andrew ... you're hard again.

"Yes, you do that to me."

"Isn't that going to be uncomfortable, driving?" she asked.

"Yes ... if nothing is done."

She laughed and kissed his neck.

"There's no one around. It's a slow weeknight.

"

"You don't really ... want to ... here..." She leaned back in his arms, thus pressing her pussy mound firmly against his prick. "Oh my ... you do want to do it right here."

"Mmm, yes ... what do you think? Ever done it in a parking lot?"

"No, don't think I have."

"Your panties feel lovely. Makes your ass, so very inviting."

They slipped their tongues together.

"Would you be satisfied if I took it out for you and pulled my skirt up so you can feel my panties with your dick?"

"Perhaps."

She unzipped him and they kissed again. Her hand slipped in and fished out his prick through his underwear and he felt the cool air hit it. Her hand warmed it.

She pulled her skirt up in the front and tucked it in at the waist and pulled him against her tummy.

"There ... Does it feel good?"

"God, yes ... it's getting harder already."

They rocked against each other

.

"Ohhhh, that feels so good against my tummy!"

"I know, I know." He rubbed against her. 'Ohhhh!"

"Will you put on a condom? I don't want to sit in a wet seat all the way home." She finally said, admitting her own desire.

"Yes. I have one in my pocket."

They rocked back and forth between the two cars.

"I guess no one would see. My skirt would hide it." She said quietly.

"Want to?" he said urgently. " I need you."

She looked up at the stars overhead and sighed.

They kissed again.

"Do you want me to take off my panties?"

"You can leave them on."

"OK."

More kissing and fondling.

"It feels so hard!"

"Can you tear this open?"

She ripped the condom pack and popped the ring into his hand.

"There." Her voice was taut, hushed. She looked around and saw no one.

"Will you play with my tits, too?"

"Ohhhhhhh, god ... yessssssssssss." He said excitedly.

She felt between them and rolled the rubber the rest of the way down his cock until it was fully extended. She held it and they kissed again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.