A MILF for Andrew - Cover

A MILF for Andrew

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hot Michigan housewife agrees to drive two hours for hot sex with Ohio nerd. Andrew gets more than he expected. Once you snap the garter of a MILF, you're never the same again.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   White Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish  

They lay on the bed, he in his underwear and she in a fresh pair of panties and nothing else.

"Are you going to ... want me again ... I'm sorry, I'm being forward ... but It will be late before we know it." There was a light blush to her cheeks, and she smiled self-consciously at having asked the question.

"Yes, If you ... are ... uh ... if you want to, too."

"Oh, yes. I would like to." She assured him. We are good together, I think. But I am starved. Do you think we can find someplace to eat something light? Maybe over by the university? I don't think we would run into anyone who knows us, do you?"

"Oh, no. I think that would be OK. But I don't know the area."

"Oh, we can just find some little sandwich place, fend for ourselves.


Andrew slipped his hand under her thigh on the seat of the car as he drove into the busy traffic and headed in the direction of the church steeple.

They parked the car near the campus and walked down a street full of shops and restaurants.

"Could we walk a little slower?" she said, tugging at his elbow. "I'm a little tender between my legs. You big monster!"

"Oh, no. I'm sorry. Should we just stop now?"

"Stop what?" she said grinning at him.

"I meant stop walking and go in this restaurant. But of course, if you want to stop the other..."

"No, I don't want to stop 'the other' for heaven's sake, 'the other' is wonderful. Just take smaller steps." She laughed and Andrew melted and Slowed his pace.

"Not that slow. I'm not a china doll, just a little, what should I say, 'well used'?" Then she stopped and put her lips close to his ear. "Do you know the term 'well-fucked?"

In spite of himself, he looked around them self-consciously.

"Oh, I want to stop here a moment. Why don't you wait out here?" It was a lingerie boutique and she strode quickly inside, leaving him outside to kick his toe against the sidewalk and wonder at what had happened today.

"OK, I'm ready. The girl suggested a deli in the next block, Ella's, she said."

They found the place it crowded but full of delicious smells and a counter to order from a meat case. The sandwiches were huge and the perched on two stools by a high counter facing the window and looked out at the stream of humanity typical of a large university.

"Fun? Huh?" she said, clearly having a good time.

He looked at her slash of red lipstick and the brown eyes and full eyebrows and her Mediterranean features. And nodded, speechless. It was an unaccustomed pose for him, normally a bit loquacious. He was a little nervous being on the street with another woman, even so far from home. He could do nothing to control the fear, but he too was having the time of his life. They finished half the sandwiches and Jackie went back to the counterman for carry out boxes.

A storefront away, she stopped in her tracks. "Oh! My sack, I forgot my sack. Hold this?" She hurried back to the Deli and soon emerged with the large pink and white bag with the name of the lingerie shop on it. "Almost lost it!" she grinned.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Surprise!" She smiled into his eyes and looped her arm in his and pulled him down the street. "Now, remember, short steps, Andrew."

They went back into the hotel on the lower floor. "Isn't it funny? As soon as we walked in the door, the feeling of impending doom and being caught comes over me. I still don't know how people can have affairs and go to hotels without throwing up. Let's hurry."

"But, your..."

"My bum? It's OK, feeling better." She laughed.

They entered the elevator and another couple joined them, looking slightly furtive. They nodded to each other.

'Bit cool out there."

"Yes, nice to be inside, all cozy." Jackie replied engagingly.

"We're on three too." The other woman said.

They turned the same direction in the hall."

"Oops, wrong direction, honey..." the other woman said quietly. They said good morning and headed in the other direction. They were still fumbling with the key lock when Andrew let Jackie in ahead of him.

"Whadaya think? Are they doing what we're doing." She giggled.

"Jackie!" he said as if he hadn't also wondered the same nosy question.

She came into his arms and they shared a long moist kiss without moving away from the door. She leaned back against the wall and let him press her against it for a long, moaning body kiss.

"I am going to change for our next 'date, ' did you bring something nice to change into?" she teased.

"You make me ashamed of myself." He returned to the tongue kissing and she felt his prick prod her pudenda again.

"Oh, someone heard me." She muttered, parting for just a moment, then returning her lips to his and sucking his tongue back in. The question is ... the big question is..." His hands found her breasts and squeezed.

"Forgot your bra!"

"Didn't forget." She countered. "Thought you might like the change. You didn't even notice."

"Cause they are so firm and youthful. You can't tell without feeling them," he muttered, his hands busily fondling the treasures under her blouse. "God, these are soooooo nice to play with!"

"Oh, nice. The question is ... do I want to surprise you or should I let you watch me prepare for our 'date'? What do you think?"

Andrew ground his prick against her and thought about the question. "Tough choice, Jacqueline."

"Well, we only have one room, so maybe you will just have to watch me get dressed for you..." she smiled and put one long finger to the end of his nose. "Think you can stand it?"

"Not sure, to be truthful. You may be raped before you get your brassiere on.

"Now you behave, Andrew. Down, boy!" she giggled at his boyish enthusiasm and desire.

"OK, you sit down on the bed. No Television! I am the show! The Jacqueline Show! Or should I say, show-off?"

"Unsnap my skirt and take it off, please."

There was a half-slip underneath and he paused to fondle legs and bottom of the sexy body before him.

"And take off my panties, slave."

Andrew slipped his hands under the half-slip and found the hipster panties and slowly pulled them down her legs and kissed her mound and inhaled her scent once more.

"Not on the floor, dear. I thought you respected my underwear ... and worshipped where it has been." She teased.

"I do, I do."

"Now my blouse, too."

Andrew removed the blouse and lingered, watching her breasts sway as she turned her torso. The nipples made little circles when she turned back to face him.

"You like? Here, take them." Jackie pulled his face into her breasts and let him nuzzle the softness. She turned back and forth and sighed loudly at the sensation of his lips brushing over the large orbs.

"Would you mind shaving, Andrew, for our 'date'? I don't want to go home with too much 'razor-burn', Jack might notice that. I mean you have been everywhere, you naughty boy, my thighs, my boobs, my neck, my cheeks, you have made everything I have 'red' and scratched! I brought a razor."

"Everything you have is lovely. It makes me want to nuzzle it. You are the naughty girl."

He took off his shirt and stood before the mirror in the bathroom to shave. He continued to watch her, seated with her legs crossed at a dressing table.

"She was taking some things out of the pink and white sack and laying them on the table. She leaned forward and re-paired her make-up first. Her breasts were a sight to behold swaying across her chest as she moved carefully to apply something to her lashes, not too much, just touching a little to each. She brushed a blusher onto her face, and then carefully applied the bright red lipstick. She examined it, leaning close to the mirror, her breasts hanging low, nearly touching the tabletop.

Holding herself erect, she applied a slight underline with a sharp pencil like device, outlining and emphasizing the bright lipstick on her generous lips. She smacked her lips together carefully, then caught his eyes with hers in the mirror.

"A waste of time, putting lipstick on? You just seem to eat it off my lips!" Her smile was warm and inviting as she pretended to scold.

He finished shaving and sat on the bed in his underwear, watching her dab the Joy perfume between her thighs, behind her knees, and then quickly between her breasts, running the stopper in a half circle over the curve of the underside of each tit, then grinning impishly at him.

She stood up and stripped the half-slip off. Andrew groaned. "Oh, sorry, you like this, don't you?" He nodded and she giggled happily. "Well, you can put it back on if you decide we need it. Gosh ... Andrew, look! She touched a nipple with a pointing finger. Look how my body wants yours. Do you see?" she spoke almost breathlessly.

Andrew came closer. She sat down. He knelt in front of her and brought his lips to the nipple she had pointed to.

"Little sensitive, too." She whispered as his lips closed around the protruding nub. He very carefully teased the nipple with his lips, sucking lightly, first the one and then the other, his hands on her hips. She felt deliciously feminine with no underpants.

"Mmmmm, now let me finish, dear."

She stood and he had a full look at the glory of the curly, bushy triangle of hair between her legs. She took from the bag a black satin and lace corset, making his mouth drop open in surprise. "I may not be able to take this home with me. Hard to explain, don't you think?"

Her arms went to the back as she wrapped it around herself. "You can help..." He moved behind her and began clumsily fastening several clasps, pulling her hips into an hourglass shape. Suspenders dangled down her thighs for the stockings.

"Wow. Beautiful." He said quietly. He had temporarily lost his gift of gab.

'Thank you." She whispered and sat down to reach for the sack once again.

From the bag came a pair of Hanes stockings, the regular stockings, not the cheap thigh-highs with elastic but the old-fashioned ones with a wide dark band and the label printed on it. Joy sat and pulled one stocking up her arm and examined it, then gathered the length of the stocking into her hands and pulled it over her toes and heel. She paused and then pulled the black hued stocking along her long leg and searched for the four suspenders that would hold it taut on that beautiful leg. Slightly agog, he watched as she repeated the operation with the other leg and then stood and adjusted them on her legs and adjusted the straps to hold them just so. She slyly looked at him through half eyelids, the dark lashes flirting shamelessly. "Now what do you think, Andrew, was it worth the wait, or what?"

"Well worth any wait..." he said quietly.

"And does your long handsome friend agree." She teased ribaldly.

"He agrees. Want to see."

"NO! Not yet!" she giggled.

She stepped into her heels and pointed a toe toward him as a model would do on a photo shoot.

From the bag came panties. Black with lace insets. "Do you like these?" she asked, holding them in front of her. Then she walked close and touched them to his cheek. She touched the other cheek with her hand. "Oh such a nice shave!"

"Just for you."

"I won't be able to judge until I feel it with the inside of my thighs ... if that should happen!" she said archly.

"Do you want to put them on for me, Andrew?" she said breathily.

Hands trembling slightly, he held the panty open in front of her and watched as she put one hand on top of his head and stepped into the garment and then looked down at him as he pulled them up her legs and snugly into position, stopping to un-snag them from the tabs of the garters along the way.

"Do we have any wine left?"

"Yes, I'll get it." He poured two glasses. And they stood near the floor to ceiling windows and toasted.

"This one will have to last us a long time, Andrew so I wanted it to be special."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.