Magic Ink IV: Ken and Kell
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - In this book of Magic Ink, Ken and Kell set out for Ireland in the Other Reality to find Wives. Things quickly get a lot more complicated than they thought they would as the Cousins are required to pursue separate paths to find their mates, and soon find themselves in unforeseen adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Characters introduced in the next two chapters:

Aengus Crawford, the fifth

Crawford heir, 5'-11" tall, 175 pounds, 28 years old, black hair and beard, dark eyes

Niall Dunleevy

Physician, Lady Fiedhelm's husband, 5'-9" tall, 145 pounds, 35 years old, brown hair and gray eyes

Hugh Garbh O'Donnell

Earl O'Donnell's oldest living son, 5'-10" tall, 165 pounds, 30 years old, dark auburn hair and mustache, sparkling gray eyes


"Where is that Physician hiding? We have need of him!" the large man shouted, as he fended off the Dunleevy's Steward. Goffraidh was going for his knife, but I quickly cast a freeze spell that stopped the intruder.

"There is no need of that," I told him while Lady Feidhelm frowned at him, which had the desired effect.

"I'm sorry, my Lady. This ruffian pushed his way in, and I was unable to stop him," the Steward hurriedly explained.

"It's all right. Master O'Connell has dealt with him. What did he want?" Lady Feidhelm asked.

"He wanted to see Master Neill for something, but I couldn't determine what," the Steward told her.

"All right! You may return to your duties. We'll deal with him," she told him.

"Who is this?" I asked, having no idea who he was, as the Steward departed.

"This is Aengus Crawford, the fifth. He is the Crawford Chief's oldest son and the next in line to be Chief," she informed us. "And a man very difficult to deal with," she added in a somewhat vexed voice.

"Right! If all of you will move closer to me, I'll cast my wards around all of us before I remove the freeze spell from Mister Crawford," I told them. The twins immediately moved up against me with a smile. Lady Feidhelm moved closer to me, and Goffraidh moved to stand behind her, where he wouldn't drip water on her. I cast my wards around the entire group, and then canceled the freeze spell on Aengus.

"Where is he!!" Crawford finished demanding loudly, as the spell vanished. Aengus Crawford was a man of about 28 years, 5'-11" tall, and around 175 pounds. He had dark eyes and a black beard and hair.

"My Husband is not here. He is in Donegal attending the Earl," Lady Feidhelm informed the angry Scotsman.

"Why is it that every time there is a need for him, he's off somewhere else!?" he demanded in a shout.

"Just what is the problem? Perhaps I can help," I asked.

"You!!" he shouted in anger, apparently noticing me for the first time. "You are the cause of our problems!" he said in a menacing voice.

"Since I don't know what your problems are, that would appear to be a statement of little value," I told him. "Just what is your current problem?"

"I need the Physician to come treat my Chief," he said in a somewhat more reasonable voice.

"He isn't here and has been away for some time. Perhaps I can help. What is wrong with your Chief?" I asked.

"The storm last night, it struck the house and caused part of it to collapse. The Laird was trapped under part of the rubble and needs a Physician," he told us in a voice full of anguish.

"All right. I will go with you and see what I can do for your Chief," I told him.

"You aren't a Physician!" he objected.

"No, I am a Senior Master Sorcerer and a Senior Master Mage. If I can't help him, no Physician in this world could," I told him loudly. He was shocked by my reply. "Await me at the front door," I added in a milder voice.

"Is that a good idea?" Lady Feidhelm asked after he had left the Hall.

"I'll be in no danger," I assured her, as I shrank my wards, but purposely didn't cancel them.

"We want to go!" the twins instantly demanded when I had finished. I wasn't sure that was a good idea.

"How else will we learn if we can't watch what you do?" both Sisters asked in my mind.

"All right," I agreed, exhaling heavily. "Since you put it that way, you may go along."

"Be very careful! They are a treacherous clan," Lady Fiedhelm reminded me. Goffraidh nodded in agreement.

"Let's be on our way. Aengus doesn't appear to have much patience," I told the Sisters.

"Are you going like that? You'll get soaked!" Lady Feidhelm objected.

"Not the way that I intend to go, we won't," I told her with a smile before turning to the twins again. "Stay close to me and inside my wards," I told them. They both moved closer enough to me that it became a little difficult to walk, but they were smiling.

At the front door, Aengus paced back and forth dripping water on the entryway floor. Through the open door, I could see that it was still raining, but not as heavily as previously.

"Are you finally ready?" he demanded in his accented Gaelic.

"Quite!" I told him, bringing my wards back up around the three of us. "Let us proceed." After exiting the house, Aengus started toward his bedraggled looking horse standing there in the rain.

"You won't need the horse," I told him. "Just move over here near us, and I'll transfer all of us to your Manor." He looked shocked at my words, and at the fact that he could now see that the rain wasn't hitting us, but was being deflected away from us by my wards. He approached us very cautiously, but didn't get too close. As soon as he was near enough, I added the accumulated Magic from the three of us to the glyph in my right hand, and we all vanished.

We instantly reappeared a short distance from Trycallen Manor. Aengus looked around himself in shocked disbelief.

"How... ?" he started.

"Magic!" I told him before indicating that he should lead the way, as I could see several of his armed relatives or clansmen near the front door. I could also see where lightning had struck the Manor House last night during the height of the storm. From the marks left and the damage done, it appeared that several bolts of lightning had struck the building in nearly the same location.

Aengus burst through the front door of the Manor like a bull without speaking to any of those gathered there, and we followed in his wake. He finally came to a halt in front of a door on the second floor of the Manor. There was an older woman there who stopped him with just a look.

"Where is the Physician, and who are these with you!" she demanded.

"The Physician isn't here. He's off in Donegal. These are all that I could get," he answered.

"Who are you?" she demanded in the same accented Gaelic as his.

"I am Kellen O'Connell, Master Wizard and Mage," I told her with a small bow, "and these are my Apprentices, the Mac Sweeney Sisters."

"Ah ... finally a good Scot name," she said before moving aside to allow us to enter.

The man on the bed in the small bedroom was perhaps fifty and shared the same features as his son. I could tell that he was also quite dead. I moved over to the bed to check on him with the Sisters right behind me, and the woman and Aengus following us closely.

I laid a hand on his chest and started a mantra to determine the cause of death. The cause or rather causes were soon apparent. After checking my wards, I warned the twins mentally.

"Their chief is dead. They may become very angry about that and try to take their anger out on us. Set your own wards in case we need to move separately," I warned them.

"Yes, we could tell that he was dead," both answered, and I could feel them cast their own wards before I turned back to his relatives.

"Your Chief is dead," I told his relatives.

"But he was alive when I left," Aengus shouted in anger.

"He died a short time ago of a fractured skull, and two broken ribs near his heart. When he moved, the ends of the broken ribs punctured the blood vessels to the heart. He also had a broken clavicle and shoulder blade plus a broken leg, but those didn't directly contribute to his death, though they would have been very painful," I informed them. The woman had turned pale and began to weep. Aengus turned angry.

"You're a Wizard ... restore him to life!" he shouted at me.

"We Wizards and Mages can do many things, but bringing the dead back to life is not one of them," I told him.

"Calvagh claimed that he could recall the dead," Aengus shouted at me turning red in the face.

"I take it that Calvagh was the one practicing Black Magic. The one whom I removed. Black Magic has been outlawed, and in any case, it can't really bring the dead back to life ... only a ghost of the dead and then for just a short time," I told a very upset next Chief of the Crawford clan.

"Where did this happen?" I asked next. "Something must have attracted the lightning, and it should be removed before the same thing happens again," I told them.

"What would attract lightning?" Aengus asked belligerently.

"Usually something metal will, but it could have been any of number of other things," I told him.

"Come this way," the woman said through her tears. Aengus glared at her, but didn't say anything. We followed her to a much larger bedroom down the hallway. This bedroom was on the front of the house, and it was immediately apparent that this was where the lightning had struck. There were large fragments of stone scattered about the room that had been blown out of the front wall of the Manor by the lightning. Still hanging in the opening of the former window was the half melted remains of a large sword.

"Why was that sword hanging in the window?" I asked.

"Father hung his claymore in the window to signal that he was ready to go to war over the death of Calvagh and interference with his spells," Aengus told us.

"Go to war with whom?" I asked.

"With the Dunleevys, who else?" he muttered angrily.

"And then this happened, and the first thing that you do is come looking for help from the very people that you were going to go to war against," I said shaking my head in wonder at their logic, but I returned to the problem at hand after a few seconds.

"Hanging that sword in the window was a very unwise thing to do when there was a lightning storm. The metal sword is what attracted the lightning and more than once from the looks of the outside of the house," I told them before adding a warning, "We will leave you to your bereavement now, but before I go, I give you fair warning: do not take any actions against the Dunleevys. If I learn that you have done anything to harm them, their people, or their possessions, I will return and make those lightning strikes look like no more than a firefly in the evening," I told him and calling up my Magic beams I re-cut the window opening to a larger size, cleaning it up so the masons could replace the window and the area around it. The cut away material fell to the ground below sending up howls from those outside. Aengus and the woman stared at me in shock on seeing this.

The Sisters moved closer to me then, and we vanished from Tyrcallen Manor. We instantly reappeared in the Hall of Drumboe Castle. Lady Feidhelm was there and appeared to have just finished giving instructions to her Steward when we appeared, as we heard him say, "Yes, my Lady." Our sudden appearance startled both Lady Feidhelm and the Steward.

"How do you do that?" she gasp on recovering somewhat.

"It's just a simple Magic spell," I told her before going on to explain what we had seen, learned, and done at Tyrcallen Manor. I finished by telling her about the warning I had given them.

"You would do that for us?" she asked in amazement.

"Certainly!" I replied while the Sisters just smiled at her. A much dryer Goffaridh had reappeared during my explanation.

"We have moved the horse left here to the stable to be cared for. It will be returned when the rain stops," he informed us.

"You won't be able to leave today with all of this rain. Perhaps tomorrow will be better," Lady Feidhelm told us philosophically after that. The twins didn't appear to be happy on hearing this bit of news. It continued to rain for the remainder of the morning, but at a slower and slower rate before finally stopping shortly past noon time.

We had returned to our room and spent part of the time practicing the words that the Sisters had learned so far. The list was quite extensive by now. Later the 'Book of Dreams' appeared and the Sisters discovered that it had taught them to read when they opened it. We spent the remainder of the time until the evening meal with them reading from the 'Book', and me answering what questions they had. I did leave for the stable for a short time to check on our horses.

The mare, Fenella, was quite happy, as she didn't like being out in the rain, but liked the dry stable with its abundance of food. My horse on the other hand was anxious to be out of the stable and on the road again, or better yet to be out chasing cows. I calmed him down and assured him that we would be on the road soon. He understood about rain and the mud that it created.

The evening meal was very quiet with only the three of us and Lady Feidhelm. We talked about inconsequential things, and I explained to her some of the things I have done as a Mage. We retired early again that evening with just some hugging, kissing, and breast massaging, as we were hoping for an early start in the morning.

The morning dawned bright and sunny with no reminders of the rain yesterday. We were up later than we expected, but soon had our possessions packed before going to the Hall to see about breakfast. Our hostess joined us while we were eating, and Goffaridh arrived, when we had finished eating, to report on the condition of the herds and the fields after the rain yesterday.

"The crops are really doing well after all of that rain," was how he finished.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.