Magic Ink IV: Ken and Kell - Cover

Magic Ink IV: Ken and Kell

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - In this book of Magic Ink, Ken and Kell set out for Ireland in the Other Reality to find Wives. Things quickly get a lot more complicated than they thought they would as the Cousins are required to pursue separate paths to find their mates, and soon find themselves in unforeseen adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The Hall at Drumboe Castle, or more properly Manor House, wasn't as large as that at Glenveagh Castle, as it would only be cozy for a mere forty people. Currently, it was set up with a single table that would seat eight. Like the rest of the house that we had seen, this room had a walnut wainscot with painted walls which were a light rose color. There were multiple plaster moldings some eight inches high around the room at ceiling level which was only ten feet high. There was a chandelier with four Magic-powered lamps hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room above the table. It still retained the candle holders between the lamps. The fireplace at the far end of the room, and while not as large as some that I had seen, had a very large and decorative wooden surround with a finely carved mantle.

The Mac Sweeney Sisters and I made our way to the table; the servant woman having left us at the door to the Hall. Lady Feidhelm was already seated at the head of the table.

"My Husband, Niall, is away at Donegal Castle presently tending to Earl O'Donnell, or more properly An O'Donhnaill, The O'Donnell," she told us before signaling for the first course to be brought in after I had helped the Sisters into their seats before taking mine.

"How was your trip here?" she asked next.

"It went very well. We stopped over at the Mount Errigal Hotel for two nights after returning to Letterkenny," I told her.

"It's always very nice there, but it's quite a ways from here. Stranorlar and Ballybofey are much closer and more convenient for most things," she told us. The meal continued for several more courses with light chitchat. The Sisters said little during this time. As the meal drew to close, Lady Feidhelm had a more important question for us.

"Do you know anything of the history of the O'Donnells?" she asked for what I suspected was a personal reason.

"Only that they have ruled in Tir Chonaill (Donegal) for a long time," I told her.

"Move up closer, and I'll tell you something of their history. You see I was born an O'Clery, from the Celtic O'Cleirigh, who have been the historians and scribes for the O'Donhnaill since the beginning, and I learned all of their history as a young girl," she confessed while we all moved nearer to her at the head of the table.

"The history of the O'Donnells is for the most part a record of tribal warfare with their powerful neighbors, and their own efforts to make good their claims to the overlordship of Northern Connaught. (Connaught contains the five counties presently known as Galway, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon and Sligo.)

"Like the O'Neill, their chief rivals in Ulster Province, the O'Donnell can trace their linage back to Niall Noigiallach (Naill of the Nine Hostages) the High King of Ireland in the late fifth century. The O'Donnell or Cinel Connell are descended from Conall Gulban, a son of Niall.

"The Lordship of Tir Chonaill reached one of its highest points during the years 1461 -- 1555. This was primarily due to the efforts of three of its Lords: Aodh Ruadh (Hugh Roe), Maghnus (Manus), and Aodh Dubh (Hugh Black) O'Donnell in an almost unbroken line of direct succession. History records them as three of the most remarkable men ever produced in Donegal. Able and gifted, they have been described as great soldier statesmen of their generations. They were also Wizards of great Talent.

"Where real trouble started was with the children of Hugh Dabh. 'Red' Hugh was the Grandson of Hugh Dubh, and the eldest son of his Father, Hugh MacMannus and his second wife, Fionnuala Nic Dhomhnaill or Finola Mac Donnell from Scotland who was called Inion or Inghean Dubh (the black haired Daughter). For protection she brought one hundred Scot soldiers with her when she married Hugh. Most of them were Crawfords, and that is where our troubles begin," she finished in a quiet voice.

"Your troubles?" I asked not understanding.

"There is another estate, Tyrcallen Manor, here in Drumboe Lower. You may have noticed it on the way here. Their land is adjacent to ours, and they have nearly the same acreage that we do. Their Manor House is on the road that branches off of the main road and that runs between the two properties. The Crawfords are the current owners and have been for the last several hundred years. We have always had trouble with them, but it has increased over the last ten years or so. They have a powerful Wizard who is causing trouble with our crops and herds," she told us in a voice full of despair.

"I see ... I think!" I told her. "How did they come by the estate?" I asked next.

"Drumboe Castle was constructed somewhere around 1622 as a summer residence for some of the O'Donnell clan. It has some hundred acres of farm land attached to it. Tyrcallen Manor was constructed somewhere around 1640 by the Stewart family, also as a summer residence, and it also has some one hundred acres of land attached to it. The parcels of land are adjacent to each other. The estate was purchased by the Crawfords from the Stewarts in 1699. The Crawfords also have Mongavlin Castle on the River Foyle. Both 'Red' Hugh and his Brother Rory indulged their Mother when they were Earl," she explained.

"And the current trouble which started ten years ago, what is it over?" I asked, interested.

"Basically, it's because they want our land, but they have used the excuse that my Husband Niall didn't treat their Chief a couple of years before that when their Chief was ill. Of course they completely dismiss the fact that he wasn't here at the time, but in Ballyshannon, treating the Earl's elderly Mother," she concluded.

"What is it that you would like me to do?" I asked her, assuming that was what she intended.

"Can you stop their Wizard from affecting our crops and cattle?" she asked in a pleading voice.

"The twins and I will go to check the crops and the cattle tomorrow. If I find evidence of the use of Magic to harm them, I will take appropriate action. If I find there to be other problems, I will deal with them using my Green Magic. It's what we Mages do," I told a very shocked Lady Feidhelm with a grin.

"You're a Mage too!?" she gasped.

"Yes. I'm one of the rarest of the rare -- one with two Magic Talents. My Cousin and I are the only ones that have that distinction that we are aware of," I told her still grinning.

"I can believe that. There is no mention of anyone with two Talents in the O'Donnell history. What of your ladies?" she asked.

"They both have single Talents that are comparable to my Magic Talent. Because of their physical impairments, they developed the ability to communicate mentally. My Mothers shared a similar but less extensive ability, and I have been able to communicate with them that way," I told her.

"I have noticed that they were very quiet during the meal. Can they speak at all?"

"It is something we are working on. Their voices are functional, but hadn't been used much previously, and they are learning to use them on our trip," I told her.

"We can now speak some," Airmid assured her, but didn't say anything more after that.

The meal being over, and the conversation about the O'Donnells' history finished, we returned to our room shortly after that even though it was still early. A bit of practicing of today's words followed, but the Sisters had something else on their minds tonight, and had trouble paying attention.

"We want sex tonight!" Almha finally told me. "We want sex," had been among the very first words that they had learned to speak. We had all redressed on returning to our room, and both twins now slipped out of their robes which were all that they had on. They certainly did look wonderful to me. With their short reddish hair, large breasts, and short stature, they were just the kind of girls that I had been looking for, and this didn't even include their powerful Talents. I was instantly hard. Seeing this, the Sisters undressed me, and Airmid led me to the bed before explaining what they both wanted.

"We want you to do our rear passages tonight. The Master often took us there, and even though it hurt, we always had a very powerful orgasm that way. The Book that talks to us in our sleep has told us how to make it more pleasant," she told me as Almha produced a small ceramic container about the size of a shot glass. It was filled with a yellowish liquid.

"The maid was thinking about the same thing, and we learned where they keep the olive oil and how they move it," she told me. "I obtained some and moved it here with the Magic that we have learned," she finished.

"You must do both of us, but separately," Airmid added. She was already bent over the edge of the bed with her bum in the air. "Hurry!" she added in a passion filled voice.

I used some of the oil to lube up her sphincter and then worked the oil inside of her. Even with just my fingers, Airmid was pushing back to get me further into herself. I used some of the oil on my cock after getting her well lubed and then moved up behind her. She was wiggling her cute little butt in anticipation, as I pressed my cock to her opening and pushed in. She was tight, but very much in need by now and pushed back to take more of me into herself. I had added a little more oil before I remembered to cast the privacy and noise suppression spells. Fortunately, it was in time so that no one heard Airmid's grunts, or her verbally imploring me to go deeper and faster. I did my best and soon her body began to shake as she built up to a colossal orgasm.

"Yes ... yes... Oh yes!" she screamed just before her orgasm hit, and her body went rigid, locked in orgasmic bliss. Right after this my nuts pumped a gusher into her deepest, darkest recesses before she could collapse under me, and I slipped out of her to collapse next to her over the edge of the bed.

We both lay there for a time breathing heavily and recovering. When I had recovered sufficiently to notice, I saw that Almha was lying on her side on the bed with her hand between her legs, and she was as passed out as her Sister was. There was pussy juice all down her thighs.

Both Sisters eventually recovered, and I helped Airmid up onto the bed. She clung to me and wouldn't release me. "Thank you! Thank you!" she kept saying gratefully even as I lay her on the mattress and then lay down beside her. She cuddled up on my right side still holding on to me. Almha cuddled up to me on my left side bring the blanket to cover all of us. She too seemed very grateful, and we were all soon asleep together. I was awakened sometime later by a slippery hand on my hard cock.

"It's my turn now!" Almha told me, as she started to move to her side of the bed and away from her still sleeping Sister. "Hurry! I've waited sooo long," she whispered. By the time I moved off the bed, Almha was leaning over the edge of it with her cute little butt in the air.

"There is still oil," she told me mentally. I worked on her just as I had Airmid, and she seemed even more ready and in need that her twin. I was soon buried deep in her sweet butt and Almha was noisier that her Sister had been. She moaned and screamed out her joy as each orgasm hit her. By the time I was ready to cum again, she had built up to a gigantic orgasm, so that when I started spraying baby batter all over her darkest recesses, she howled like a banshee and passed out as her body went rigid, and she collapsed under me.

I wasn't in any better shape and collapsed on top of her for a time before rolling off to her side. Almha lay there breathing as hard as I was and mewing like a lost kitten, as her body continued to react to the powerful orgasm that she had just experienced.

"Thank ... thank you!" she eventually whispered and clung to me so tightly that I couldn't get us back on to the bed for a time. Eventually Airmid moved over to help me get Almha up on the bed. She too was still breathing heavily and shaking a little.

"Thank you!" she also whispered. "We have never felt that good before," she told me mentally, as we all collapsed on the mattress together. Both sisters were cuddled up to me and clung to me tightly, but I managed, somehow, to get the blanket over all of us.

The sun was shining outside our window when I awoke again. The sisters were still cuddled up to me, but had relaxed their hold on me some. Looking around the room, I noticed that the 'Book of Dreams' was still here next to the bed and wondered if it had been here all night, even during our sex escapades. Shortly after I noticed it, the Book disappeared, and the twins soon awoke also.

Sitting up they both hugged and kissed me passionately before noticing the mess now on the bed linen and themselves.

"Oh dear, what a mess!" Airmid thought to me, but added, "It felt so wonderful making it!"

"We need to bathe!" Almha thought to me, and I had to agree with them. I filled the tub with water and heated it. While the Sisters bathed, I used a cleaning spell to take care of the bed linen and other problem areas. I washed up in fresh water after they were finished and then rinsed out the tub.

After dressing in robes and sandals for our expedition to the fields today, we descended to the Hall seeking breakfast and a guide to our destination. Lady Feidhelm was just finishing breakfast when we appeared.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked on seeing us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.