How Did It Begin?
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by onemadvagabond

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Evan is a young man just turned fifteen. He is in love with his girlfriend Emily whom he has known all his life. At the beginning of summer he and his family go on vacation to see relatives, when they get back his world is turned upside down, but cannot figure out what is going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality  

“What? Evan, where are you going? Please don’t go,” Emily pleaded at my sudden outburst.

“Mike’s coming over and I’m gonna’ kick his ass,” I said reaching for the door.

“NO. You can’t do that Evan, please. You don’t understand,” she pleaded jumping off the bed.

“Yes, I can do it very easily. Considering what he did it’s high time that he got this beating,” I said as I opened the door only to prove my suspicion that Patricia was eaves dropping the whole time. “Move Patricia.”

“Please do not do this, Evan,” Patricia said, not moving.

“Evan, you don’t understand. If you ... you just can’t,” Emily said as she took my hand in hers as she moved to stand between her mother and me. She placed her hand on my chest and pleaded to me with her eye’s. Those eyes.

I looked between the two of them. ‘What the fuck was Emily not telling me? What the hell could have them so distraught that they would beg me not to beat Mike’s ass for what he had done?’ I asked myself. It was painfully obvious that it went beyond not wanting me to find out about her cheating. I found that out on the Saturday before when Jill so happily showed me my girlfriend fucking four guys at the same time. If it had just been Emily that had betrayed me, I could have let everything go and moved on. It wasn’t though. It was some kind of payback for what she had done to my sister, but that wasn’t all of it. What the hell did it have to do with Emily’s mom? I was living some kind of sick, sex-filled twilight zone episode, yet the only sex I had been getting was what I had just taken from Emily. ‘A hell of a way to lose your virginity, ‘ I thought, ‘all but raping your ex-girlfriend.’

“You better start explaining what the fuck is going on Emily. You said you would tell me everything so you better start right fucking now,” I stated with my brows turned down showing my building anger.

“I will, Evan. I swear I will but I can’t right now. I will call you tonight when I get home. Please trust me, Evan,” she said in a soft but pleading voice.

The doorbell rang.

“Trust you? That’s funny. How about you start by telling me why you can’t just tell me now? Why the fuck don’t you want me to kick the guy’s ass who started all of this?” I said trying not to laugh at the absurdity of the whole situation.

Neither one of them spoke for a moment while I just stared at them, waiting for an answer. I wasn’t sure if they were looking for something to tell me or deciding if they should.

“Well, I’m waiting.”

Patricia spoke up first. “Emily, get cleaned up quickly, then grab my purse and go outside to the car with Mike. Tell him I will be out in a moment. I’m using the bathroom or something,” she said without looking at her. “Emily, go, now.”

“OK. I’m really sorry Evan,” Emily said as she let go of my hand before turning to walk away.

“Yeah, it seems I’ve been hearing that a lot lately,” I said sarcastically.

Patricia spoke again, having not taken her eyes off of me. “Evan, you have to believe me when I tell you that Emily did not mean for any of this to happen. None of this is her fault. We were trying to keep her from telling you, but I know how much you care, well, how much you cared for her at least, or you wouldn’t be so angry with all of this. This is all because of something that her father and I did. Your sister found out and used that to get back at Emily for embarrassing her in front of everyone. When we get home, I will have Emily call you and you can come over. She will tell you everything then, OK?” She paused, looking at me as if to see if I were going to go over the deep end again.

Seeing that I was remaining somewhat calm while waiting for her to say more, she continued in that same even tone. “Please do not blame Emily for what my husband and I did. It was because of that that she got caught up in this whole mess, to begin with. I am not going to tell you what Mike is doing here, or where we are going. If you feel you need to know that then you can ask Emily to tell you later. I’ll make sure she knows that she can tell you everything. I know that you will hate us after she does, and you will hate us for it, but please do not take it out on Emily anymore. You can let yourself out when we leave,” she said very calmly. Patricia turned to walk out but paused a moment, not looking back at me. “I can really see why Emily loves you so much, Evan. I don’t know how I will ever make things right with her or you for that matter, but if I can somehow keep the two of you together, I think that, maybe, just maybe, she will find a way to forgive her stupid parents,” she said before walking down the hallway, leaving me alone in Emily’s bedroom.

Moments later I heard the door open and close a second time, leaving me alone in Emily’s house for the first time in the fifteen years that we had known one another. I walked to where I could see out of the window again. Looking down I saw Emily’s mother get behind the wheel. She had been wearing a short skirt similar to Emily’s. As she started backing the car out of the driveway, I saw Mike sitting in the front passenger seat as he reached over with his left hand, sliding it up Patricia’s exposed thigh to reach between her legs.

Seeing that, I knew that my girlfriend was being taken somewhere for sex. Her mother was apparently heading for the same fate and by a teenage boy that is the same age as her daughter. But after she told me it was her fault, I couldn’t have cared less about her. If Emily was just going to be having sex with Mike then they would not be going anywhere. I felt that the rest of her day, and her body, would be filled with numerous cocks like I had witnessed on Saturday. I also knew that it would be with several people after having read her diary. Beginning with the entry of the first day with Mike and his dad, she had made an entry for every day. The next day was the only day she had sex with just one guy. That had been Mr. Bob Fawler. That was apparently the first day she had gone down on my sister as well. Both my sister and Bob had spent most of the day with her doing about everything that three people can do with one another sexually. The rest of her entries described days filled with multiple male and female sex partners.

Sitting down on Emily’s bed, I picked up her diary and began to reread everything starting with the first day. I think maybe it was to see if I had missed something. I had thought that when reading it the first time, the little bit of anger that she had let come through her writing had been directed at herself for giving into Mike that first day. On my second read through though, I could see that it was actually directed at an unnamed person or persons. It was apparent from what her mother had just told me that she and her husband were the unnamed people.

I put the book down and sat there looking around her bedroom. Emily had what you would consider a typical girl’s bedroom. Colorful flowery bedspread and curtains adorned her bed and windows. Light pink paint covered the walls. A handful of stuffed animals rested on the bed. Many of the animals had come from me when I had won them at the yearly county fair the previous few years.

Thinking that if what Patricia had told me were the truth, and considering how Mike had so easily taken liberties with her in the car as they were driving away, I had no reason to doubt that she and her husband had put themselves in that situation. My anger towards Emily lessened slightly. I say slightly because if you read her diary, you would understand that she seemed to enjoy most of the sex she had been getting from at least seven or eight guys, and a few girls as well. I had written all of those names down at my house the first time I had read through her diary with the intention of getting back at all of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.