How Did It Begin?
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by onemadvagabond

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Evan is a young man just turned fifteen. He is in love with his girlfriend Emily whom he has known all his life. At the beginning of summer he and his family go on vacation to see relatives, when they get back his world is turned upside down, but cannot figure out what is going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality  

I got out of bed the next morning after a fitful night of sleep. I say the next morning but, nearly noon would be more accurate. I knew Ashley would be at work so I did not bother to go looking for her since I was still not sure how I wanted to deal with what I had learned. This whole situation was her doing. Ashley had always disliked Emily for some reason, even before the Buster incident. It only got worse once my sister became a cheerleader in high school and for some reason thought that that made her better than everyone else. The whole squad seemed to have a serious attitude problem. They gave an entirely new meaning to the word bitch. They seemed to really enjoy playing games with people and did not care who they hurt, which was obvious since I was her brother and she had hurt me immensely. I could see that the fact that I had not come to her side when Emily had embarrassed her with Mike’s dog warrant some revenge on me, but Ashley had gone way overboard with her payback.

If I believed what Emily had written in her diary, and I had no real reason not too, she had been pressured into her current situation. First came the help of a lot of marijuana, followed by more than one form of blackmail. Emily had let herself be used to being under the control of Ashley for a couple of weeks by that time. From what I could tell, Jill letting the cat out of the bag had not been part of the plan. Ashley had wanted to carry things much further before I was informed about Emily’s escapades. It seemed to me that Jill had only two things on her radar, me and my cock.

I needed a plan and I needed some help. Getting proper revenge on those that were responsible, as well as those that participated so willingly, would take more than just me, and being able to find someone to help me was seriously hindered by the fact that I had been betrayed by everyone I had considered a friend.

My so-called friends did not surprise me all that much. After all, they were just horny teenagers that when given an opportunity to do the sort of things they were doing would not give it much thought. The fact that those assholes were slaves to their hormones was not going to keep me from getting back at them. It was the other names mentioned that angered me so much, both at what they had done with Emily and how they had come to be involved. It appeared that Ashley had been a very bad girl for some time.


“Hello Evan, I was hoping we would see you over here. Emily’s been near worried to death over this whole thing. She’s in her room. Why don’t you go on up? I understand that you may think of me as a bad mother for covering up for her but I was just letting my daughter have a little freedom to enjoy herself.”

Who the hell did Emily’s mother think she was kidding? The woman who had watched over her daughter like a hawk all her life was now letting that daughter have a ‘little freedom to enjoy herself’? That freedom being to sleep with every swinging dick she came across?

I had finally decided to stop running away from this problem and start with Emily. I needed to speak with her in order to find out if there were more to the whole situation than what was written in her diary. With the help of my anger at so many people, I was definitely walking with a backbone of steel, and an entirely new attitude. It helped me strengthen that backbone with her mom standing there and lying through her teeth, trying to make it seem that Emily wanted to be a wild child by sowing a few wild oats so, her mom had just decided to let her daughter live her own life. What a despicable bitch.

“Thanks, Patricia, though your permission to go up and see Emily in her room does not really matter,” I said as I brushed past her and headed for the stairs of their modest three bedroom, split level home.

“That’s Mrs. Erickson Evan,” she replied. Emily’s mom knew that I knew what Emily had been doing, yet her response told me that she apparently was not aware that I knew about everyone’s involvement. I knew that she knew a lot of what had been happening according to what I had read in Emily’s diary.

I spun around quickly and looked at her with anger in my eyes causing her to flinch and take a step back. “I think that ... considering what you know is going on Patricia,” I said dragging her name out, “I will call you whatever the hell I want. Would you rather I call you bitch?”

Her mouth dropped open slightly but she did not speak. I waited momentarily, hoping she would say something else before turning back to the stairs and heading up to Emily’s room.

When I reached Emily’s bedroom door I stopped momentarily, took a deep breath, and just walked in without knocking.

Emily was on her bed, lying on her side facing away from the door. “Please leave me alone mom. I don’t want to talk about it anymore,” she said, not realizing who had entered her room. The first thing I noticed was that she still had not gone back to her normal mode of dress. She wore a thin sheer blouse and a scandalously short skirt that showed a peak of the tiny thong she wore along with the very bottom of the cheeks of her firm shapely ass.

The sight of her nearly bared bottom caused a sharp intake of breath into my lungs. I was pissed, but I still found her nearly irresistible. I was still a teenager after all, and I was looking at the girl I had thought I would marry one day. I had to quickly remind myself that the only time I had touched that area of her had been a few days prior in the movie theatre. Before that day, many others had had that pleasure numerous times. Not only had they touched her there, but had had their dicks in her once virgin holes many times over the last couple of weeks, taking her from virgin to wanton slut almost overnight.

“Patricia’s down stairs. I don’t think she will be disturbing us,” I said with renewed anger after taking a moment to remind myself exactly what had put me in that situation, swinging the door closed behind me as I stepped over next to her bed.

Her head spun quickly at the sound of my voice and she sat up immediately. The front of her skirt pulled up, putting her scantily clad vagina on display. The front patch of fabric used for covering her charms just covered the slit while leaving her outer labia exposed. Emily did not close her legs or adjust her skirt immediately, but let me get a good look before a last small shred of modesty took over and her hands pulled the hem of that short skirt down as much as it would allow, just covering her panties from view. She had let numerous people between her legs, yet she was apparently unwilling to let me have a good look at what was supposed to have been mine only.

“Evan, I ... I didn’t think you would ever speak to me again let alone come to see me. I’m so sorry Evan. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. I never meant to hurt you,” she said as her eyes began to well up. It seemed to not even register that I had called her mom by her first name. Emily was either really good at turning on the water works, or she really was sorry for what she had done. Once I had read her diary, I knew that it was not her doing. My girlfriend did not of her own free will go out and purposely cheat on me. Even though she had been pressured into the situation, I still could not believe that she had been so out of it that she couldn’t have said no. I knew from experience that pot did not cause that level of inhibitions to be lost.

I looked into her eyes, those same mesmerizing eyes that I had been lost in so many times over the years. At one point not long before that moment, I had imagined that those would be the eyes I would be looking into for the rest of my life, but that moment had vanished. I did, however, need to find out if it were true how bad she felt about hurting me because my revenge on those involved with turning my life into a nightmare would be made easier if I could use her as a decoy.

Steadying myself, I began to speak to her. “I have a lot of questions, Emily. What I want from you is the fucking truth. You will answer my questions and not say anything else, understand?” I said as I tossed her diary onto the bed next to her.

Looking a little shocked at the way I spoke to her she nodded her head.

“That shit in your diary, did you leave anything out?”

“No Evan, I put everything in there. I really...”

“Your feelings about me when you were doing those things, was that the truth?” I asked cutting her off mid-sentence.

“Yes, Evan. Every word is true. I never...”

“If you felt so bad about cheating on me then why did you let Mike fuck you on your birthday? Why the fuck did you not just get up and walk away?” I said through gritted teeth, trying to keep my cool.

The wells of her eyes began to overflow as tears rolled down her cheeks. “I’m sorry Evan. I tried, but I had smoked so much pot. Mike was telling me how beautiful I was. How I was the sexiest girl he had ever met. I just couldn’t think straight. Almost before I realized what was happening, he had me undressed and was starting to fuck me. I tried to stop him, but I couldn’t push him off. He just pushed all the way into me. It hurt like hell and I tried to push him off again, but he just stopped and didn’t pull back. Before he moved in any way, he lit another joint and made me smoke some more. While that was happening, he started moving. I was getting more stoned. It stopped hurting and started to feel good. When he finished, he just pulled out and moved away from me. I thought it was over, Evan. That was when I realized what I had done and reached for my clothes. That’s when...”

“That’s when you saw his dad standing there? Yeah, I read your diary, remember? I thought you were smarter than that Emily. How could you believe the bullshit they told you? I would have been pissed, but I could have kicked Mike’s ass and we could have maybe put it behind us. So why didn’t you just leave? Oh wait, that’s right. How did you describe it in your diary?” Emily tried to speak but I cut her off as I continued. “You were mesmerized when you saw his dad’s big cock. That’s what I remember you writing. Mike told you that if you didn’t want me to find out then you needed to just stay where you were, and you did, didn’t you? How about we take a look at that page?” I said, reaching over and picking up her diary. I opened it to the first entry she had bookmarked. I had thought that she was pretty smart, but if she really was then why did she let me read her diary when she was trying to make me believe that she was really sorry for what had happened? Emily had put several entries about how remorseful she had been for everything, but she had written even more about how she became more excited with each new episode.

“Oh yes, here it is,” I said as I found the spot and began to read her own words back to her. “I started to get dressed, diary, but when I turned to grab my clothes I saw Mike’s dad standing there completely naked. I was almost mesmerized when I saw his big cock. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, then Mike was telling me that if I didn’t want Evan to know what I had done then I needed to forget my clothes and let his dad get some pussy. I didn’t know what to do. No one had ever spoken to me like that before. Mike was blackmailing me to let his dad have sex with me. I love Evan. Despite the fact that Mike was threatening blackmail; it didn’t upset me that much because I couldn’t take my eyes off of that big cock sticking out from Bob’s body. I can’t deny what I felt when I saw it. Before I realized what was happening, he was between my legs with his mouth pressed to mine and pushing himself inside me. I realized it was wrong, but I couldn’t push him away diary. I tried, but he is just too big. It hurt at first, again, but he went slow, whispering in my ear to just calm down and relax; that it would start to feel better. God did it ever. I didn’t cum when Mike fucked me diary, but when Bob fucked me, oh I’m getting wet again just thinking about it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.