A Mages Chronicle - Cover

A Mages Chronicle

Copyright© 2012 by DragonBlood

Cast of Characters

I thought I would throw in a little contents of main characters here for you so you can keep track of who is who. I know, how thoughtful of me right?

Michael (Mike) Walker.

Otherwise known as me! Well how can I describe me? I am your typical 15 years old male, at around five foot ten I'm of average height for my age. My best feature is my messy Black hair cut short with a fringe just above my next best feature, my bright blue eyes which are unfortunately usually hidden behind the glasses I have to wear to read. It sucks being long sighted! I am the oldest in my School year with my birthday on the fifth of September. I'm the middle of three kid but I don't look anything like my family, so much so that people often assume I'm adopted, even I think so sometimes! I'm incredibly smart but no one knows it as I'm also amazingly lazy.

Brent Walker.

Brent is my big brother. He's a fairly decent guy, a year above me at school he hangs out with the popular crowd and generally pretends I don't exist, which I can understand I guess. After all who wants their little brother hanging about? Though he likes to pretend I don't exist Brent does stick up for me if he hears of any trouble, which is fairly useful when your brother is six foot two and a star track and football [That's soccer to you Americans] player notorious for his fiery temper.

Cassandra (Cass) Walker.

Cass is my bookworm of a younger sister. Don't mistake that for derision, because it isn't! I really respect Cass, she's the only one in the family who knows how smart I am, mainly because I can beat on any test without any of the heard work she puts in! Book study isn't really my thing but I totally respect Cass for it. I can easily imagine her going on to be a lawyer or something at Oxford she's so determined! Cass is two school years below me and has a whole gaggle of girls she spends most of her time studying with. Like the rest of the family, Cass is tall at five nine.

Amanda (Mandy) Walker.

Mandy, is my mum. A great parent and even better nurse, my mum is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. All my friends are jealous of me! Mum lets me drink alcohol in the house sometimes and generally will let me stay out late as long as I drop her a text or two letting her know I'm okay. Like the rest of the family mum has Blond hair and Green eyes and is tall and athletically built, I only just caught up to her this summer she's so tall!

David Walker.

David is my Dad. Generally a good fellow dad works long hours as an engineer at a nearby assembly factory and so I don't see him much apart from weekends as I'm often out week nights. This doesn't bother either of us that much though as we don't really click too much. That isn't to say that me and Dad don't get on or he's really horrible, far from it! No, dad is simply a typical British man, he likes his sport and electrics. As I am interested in neither of these we don't have much common ground, but we get on okay despite that.

Glossary »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.