Door in the Closet - Cover

Door in the Closet

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After discovering that her closet is a doorway leading to an alternative universe, Jilly uses it to find sanctuary from her abusive father and sympathetic, but weak-willed mother. As the teenager's life takes one bad turn after another, she begins to wonder if she couldn't stay on the other side forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Caroline Collins was a practical woman, much like my father had been before his accident. My mom had been something of a dreamer, but only to the extent that she couldn't help looking for greener pastures. Perhaps Nathan Collins, Jimmy's father, was the same way. He sure looked like my mom with his cool blue eyes and sandy blonde hair.

"What do you think we should do?" Caroline asked, but her husband didn't reply immediately. He was too busy staring at the open doorway between our two worlds.

Things had gotten pretty exciting for a little while. I'd breathed a sigh of relief when we'd found the doorway open, staring at the place where his closet should have been. Instead of his clothes and old toys, we were looking at my bedroom. I felt vaguely embarrassed because it wasn't nearly as nice as Jimmy's. My room looked cold and impersonal, and not very clean. My bed wasn't made and dirty clothes were scattered everywhere because I'd always been in a hurry to change and get out.

My sorry bedroom was the one place in all of creation uniquely mine, and it must have told Jimmy's mom all she needed to know about my life. She hadn't said anything, probably because she didn't want to humiliate me further, but I saw the look on her face. I felt her arms around me and for the first time in a long time I felt like I belonged somewhere. And that's about the time her husband had come home.

"Should we tell someone about it?" Caroline wondered.

"Who would we tell?" Nathan asked, smiling now that he actually believed what he was seeing. He stood near the door, inspecting the frame with his fingers, and finally extending his arm cautiously towards my bedroom.

"It's perfectly safe, Dad," Jimmy told him. "I've been to Jilly's room before."

"You have?" His mom gave us a side-long look and Jimmy blushed right on cue.

"Well..." Nathan looked over his shoulder, giving us a shrug, and then he stepped through.

We could see him walking around my bedroom and I hoped he wouldn't stay there long. I'd warned Jimmy's parents about my dad. Thankfully, he seemed satisfied after only a half-minute or so and came back safe and sound.

"Are you okay?" Caroline asked him. "What was it like?"

"I'm fine," he said. "It didn't feel like anything."

"Should we call the police or something?"

"I don't think so," Nathan replied slowly.

"Well, scientists maybe," she suggested. "We could call someone at the university or..."

"Do you think that would help Jilly?"

His question probably surprised me even more than it did his wife. I mean, he barely knew me at all, but suddenly it was very obvious where his priorities lay. Maybe the door in the closet could have made us all rich and famous. Or possibly he thought the government would take his house, swear his family to secrecy, and lock me up in a laboratory someplace. Either way, I'd come to Jimmy looking for help and his parents were determined to give it to me.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" Caroline asked me, and I nodded.

"Yeah," replied. "I want to stay with you."

"Maybe you should get a few things," she said. "Some clothes or..."

"Shoes," I thought aloud, smiling.

"Can you close the door behind you?" Nathan wondered. "I mean, when you come back?"

"I don't know," I answered. "Maybe. I never tried it."

"I think you should," he said. "It might be better for all of us, Jilly."

"Okay." I nodded, and we all understood that if I could pull my door shut behind me, the doorway would disappear. I wouldn't be able to go back, not until someone from the other side opened it again.

"Couldn't we just keep my door closed?" Jimmy asked. "We could lock it or something."

"We'll do that, too," his father said.

"Do you really think that's necessary?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know," Nathan admitted. "This is all new for me, too. But if anyone ever found out, I just ... I just think we'd all be better off if they didn't. Okay?"

"Alright," she agreed, but with some reluctance.

"Is that okay with you, Jilly?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I guess so. I don't want to get you guys in trouble or anything."

"Jimmy?" Nathan looked at his son. "Can you keep it a secret?"

"Sure, Dad." He nodded. "I won't tell anybody."

"Good." The man looked at me. "Go ahead and get what you need. We'll wait for you right here."

"I'll go with you," Jimmy offered, but I didn't like that idea.

"My dad's probably awake," I said. "You don't want to meet him, believe me. I'll just grab my purse and some clothes. I'll be okay."

Perhaps it sounds bad of me, but for a fleeting moment I had the irrational fear that it could be a trick. I mean, what if Nathan closed the closet door behind me? He seemed kind of worried and that way he wouldn't have to deal with me at all. I'd be trapped back in my own universe. It would make things a lot easier for them and once Jimmy's door was closed, I wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

I had to trust him though. He was my dad, right? Sorta. And besides, if he really didn't want to help me, I'd rather find out sooner than later. The look of genuine concern on all of their faces helped ease my fear and I knew Jimmy would stick up for me. My real worry was that my dad would come into my bedroom and catch me, but at the same time I was reminded that this might be my only chance to say goodbye.

Maybe it would be better if I left him a note.


"Well..." Caroline sighed, smiling as we settled around her table for dinner. "I guess we've had a busy day."

Jimmy say across the table from me and he rolled his eyes, but I kind of liked the way she understated things. It sort of broke the ice, and sitting down to our first supper together helped, too. But still, there was a certain tension in the air. I'm not sure why we were uncomfortable. I guess it was just natural, given the situation, and she was right. We did have a lot to talk about.

"Let's dig in," Nathan said. "Do you like spaghetti, Jilly?"

"I think so," I replied. "Um ... It looks like pasta."

"Spaghetti is pasta," Jimmy told me with a grin.

"Oh! Okay." I smiled self-consciously. "I just never heard that word before. It smells really good."

"Pass her some garlic bread, Jimmy," his mom said, and we made small talk about the food for several minutes before things got serious.

"I suppose you should call us Mom and Dad now," Nathan said, glancing at his wife.

"Yeah," she agreed. "That would be for the best, I think."

"Alright, uh ... Mom." I giggled. "You're kind of my mom and dad anyway. Right?"

"In a way, I suppose." Dad cleared his throat. "It's remarkable how much you look like Jimmy."

"Like my brother?" I offered, sort of teasing, but not really.

It didn't help that the twizzler was keeping me hot and wet beneath the table. Jimmy sat directly across from me and every time I looked at him, all I could think of was fucking his hard cock. He must have felt the same way with his constant erection. We tried to hide it, of course, but pretending indifference is never easy when your clit's on fire. I had to play with myself while I slurped spaghetti between my pursed lips, wishing I wore a pair of real shorts instead of Jimmy's baggy chastity pants.

"We'll have to figure out a way to get you into school," Dad said. "You don't have a birth certificate, so that's going to make things a little tough."

"Do you have any identification at all?" Mom asked. "Like a driver's license or a library card. Anything?"

"A library card from an alternate universe?" Jimmy grinned at that idea. "I don't think it would help, Mom."

"Well..." She frowned.

"I have my wallet," I said. "It's got everything in it."

"Like what?" Dad cocked his head.

"Ummm..." I shrugged. "Everything. I don't know. I can show it to you, if you want. It's in my purse. Do you want me to get it?"

"After we eat," he decided.

"We haven't even discussed where she's going to sleep," Mom reminded him.

"She can sleep with me," Jimmy said, and he looked so cute as his cheeks reddened. "I mean, Jilly can sleep in my room. Not, uh ... with me."

"I don't know about that" she sighed, eyeing the boy doubtfully. I didn't say anything, but she must have figured out that Jimmy had been having sex with me.

"She has to sleep somewhere," Dad said, "and unless you want to move your office, we only have the two bedrooms."

"Hmmm..." Mom had to think about that.

The house wasn't exactly small, but neither was it overly large. We'd always kept the third bedroom as a spare, with a bed and everything, even though we hardly had any guests to use it. Jimmy's parents had turned the room into an office for Caroline. It turned out that she worked as a real estate agent and while she had a real office elsewhere, she liked to work from home as much as she could.

"I'd like to open my own agency someday," she explained while we ate. Our conversation sort of meandered, as you might imagine, but I tried not to ask too many questions.

"What do your parents do for a living, Jilly?" Dad wondered.

"Not very much," I replied, giggling. "My dad used to be a weather tech, until his accident, and then he just sorta ... quit."

"Oh." He nodded. "A weather tech, huh?"

"Yeah. He works on the dome," I explained. "I don't know what they call that here, but we just call them weather techs."

Dad looked and Mom, and they both looked at Jimmy, but he only shrugged. I didn't know how to explain it any simpler than that.

"Anyway, um ... My mom was an actress for awhile, which was kind of weird," I continued, smiling at the memory. "I'd come home from school and turn on the holo, and there she'd be."

"An actress?" Jimmy said. "Really?"

"It's no big deal," I said, wondering why he'd get excited about that. It wasn't like acting was a really great job or anything. "She only did it because she couldn't do anything else."

I regretted saying that, but I had to be realistic. I wasn't going to lie to my brand new family. I think they were still getting used to me calling them Mom and Dad, I knew I certainly was.

"She must be really pretty," Jimmy offered.

"Yeah," I agreed, turning my head to smile at Nathan. "She looks a lot like you, Dad."

"Does she?" Mom pursed her lips. "I suppose she looks like Nathan the same way you look like Jimmy."

"I guess so," I said. "You look a lot like my dad, too. Except you're beautiful, you know."

"Beautiful?" She laughed lightly, but it was true anyway.

My new parents were very attractive and while I knew they didn't have sex with their son, I wondered how they would feel about fucking me. The way Jimmy had spoken earlier, however, left me with the sneaking suspicion that incest was just as taboo here as mouth kissing was where I came from. If so, that would be bad news for me! My entire being yearned for sex and not just because of the twizzler piercing my clit. The universe demanded that I share my body with others, and that I used theirs in turn. It's what we were made for and to deny our biological imperative was to deny our very existence.

We were looking at one of my old photo albums after dinner. It was especially fun to compare pictures of my friends with the photographs stuck to the mirror of Jimmy's dresser. Like Mahk and Mandy? They were obviously the same person. I didn't see a counterpart for Ruhk, but my best friend, Ajjie, and a girl named Angela were completely identical.

Jimmy's mom had been shocked at first and she'd told her son not to look at the pictures, but after a few minutes she realized that he was going to look anyway. My new dad didn't seem to mind too much, but I hadn't really thought about how much pussy and cock my friends were showing off in their pictures. Why would I? The very first picture was of me celebrating my fifteenth birthday. I wore my red shorts, the ones with the transparent crotch, licking cake frosting off my boyfriend's cock.

"Where were your parents while this was going on?" Caroline wondered, sitting stiffly beside me on the sofa and blushing furiously.

"My mom took the picture," I said, shrugging and flipping the page. "I think my dad was sleeping."

"Don't look, Jimmy." She covered his eyes with her hand. "Oh my God!"

"That's, uh ... interesting," Nathan said, shifting slightly as he leaned closer. I could feel his warm breath tickling my ear.

"We had a costume party at school," I explained, smiling at the close-up photo of my pussy. I'd made myself up to look like a butterfly, with the wings stretching blue and green and gold across the hollows of my thighs. My cunt had been beautiful that day.

About the time we reached a photograph of me and Ajjie painting each other's pussies during a sleepover, Dad put his arm around me. It had already been there, like behind my back, but now he went ahead and put his hand on my hip. Jimmy didn't seem to notice, but I saw Mom's eyes darting in that direction a couple times, so she knew he was kind of holding me, but she didn't say anything. At least not about that.

"What's her name again?" she asked.

"Ajjie," I replied. "She's my best friend."

I stroked the photo and smiled. We'd been barely fourteen at the time and it wasn't like we were trying to be sexy, but it kind of felt sexy just because we were obviously sharing something special. Ajjie and me had done everything together. We'd even tried mouth kissing once, but only briefly and I'd never, ever told anyone that in my life. Neither had she.

"You took look very close," Dad offered, tickling my bare waist with his fingers under the sweatshirt I'd borrowed.

"Yeah. I think that was the first time night we ever made out with each other," I said, offering a little commentary the way people do when they look through photo albums.

"Really?" Jimmy grinned at me, because he knew what I meant by making out. We'd sucked each other's cunts for hours that first time.

"We were so bad at it!" I sighed, giggling. "It took forever to make her cum."

"So you're, uh ... bisexual?" Mom asked, her sweet voice barely more than a whisper. Her cheeks were pink and her thigh rubbed mine...

"I'm just sexual," I said, not really understanding the term she'd used. "I like having fun with my friends."

"I see," she cleared her throat softly. "Well, uh ... Okay."

She probably thought I came from a universe full of nymphomaniacs or something, but you know what? Compared to these people, I did. I mean, Jimmy didn't even have sex with his mom? She was a good looking woman, with a nice body and a pretty face. She obviously liked sex, because I totally got that horny vibe from her. Like how her breathing changed and the way she'd shift her hips or rub her legs together, all the little clues that are so obvious when you put them all together.

"Have you ever made out with another girl, Mom?" I wasn't teasing her, it was genuine curiosity on my part.

"Uh..." She looked up, suddenly, to find my eyes with hers. "Maybe we should talk about something else. Let's put the pictures away for now and, um ... It's getting late."

"Aw, Mom!" Jimmy complained, but she was adamant.

"No, that's enough," she said. "I'm a little tired right now."

"Your mom's right," Dad said. "We have to get up early tomorrow."

"But where's Jilly going to sleep?" Jimmy asked, and I'd been wondering the same thing. Nobody had made a real decision as yet.

"I guess she can sleep in your room," he said, looking at Mom. "Jimmy can sleep on the floor and Jilly can have the bed until we come up with something better."

"Hmmm..." She didn't seem too sure about that, but didn't argue with him.

After seeing my photo album, there couldn't have been much doubt that Jimmy had fucked me at least once. I naturally assumed they were giving us permission to do it again. I hoped. If our places were reversed and the boy had moved into my house, we would have been doing it already, right there on the sofa. My parents would have thought it strange if we didn't have sex, you know?

My new daddy wanted to fuck me, that's for sure. Mommy did as well, I thought, because her interest had been naked for all the world to see. I didn't think she'd ever had a girlfriend, but she must have wanted one for a long time. As I carried my album up the stairs with Jimmy following close behind, I knew I'd end up fucking my new parents sooner or later. Probably sooner, judging from the sounds coming from the master bedroom less than ten minutes later, but by the time Mom and Dad started fucking, I was already riding Jimmy's cock towards an orgasm I would never reach.

Stupid Ruhk!


Television was a real eye opener. Never mind that the flat screen gave me a minor headache, it was all the other stuff that made me sick. With Jimmy at school and our parents at work, I thought I would learn something about my new home by checking out the entertainment. I think you can learn a lot about how people amuse themselves, or at least that's what they'd said in one of my classes as school. Psychology or sociology? One of those, and I hadn't paid that much attention, but I sorta wished I had now.

"Gods!" I felt my stomach lurch when I turned on the television and saw two people mouth kissing. I think I even blushed, looking around the empty den just to make sure nobody was there to see me see that!

Where I come from the definition for pornography says something like, "An art form that undermines social harmony." I don't remember the exact words, but the important thing to remember is that pornography is art, but that not all art is a positive force. It's necessary to balance the other kinds of art, otherwise a beautiful painting of a woman sucking a cock would lose some of it's social value, see? Of course, a lot of people think we'd be better off with less appreciation for good art if it meant we were rid of the bad art.

I'd never cared one way or the other, but I could have gone my entire life without seeing two people mouth kissing on a television! HBO is a porn channel, I told myself, determined not to forget it. Using the remote, I changed the channel to something called Showtime and for a moment it looked kind of interesting.

An attractive couple were at a temple of some sort, I couldn't really tell which one, and I understood it to be a marriage ceremony. I settled down for some good old-fashioned romantic sex! I wasn't exactly sure why the woman wore a dress, especially such an ugly white one, or why the man was dressed, but I could live with it as long as they got naked later. All the guests seemed to be dressed, too. Weird. Anyway, when the man put a ring on the woman's finger, that just seemed odd. When the woman put a ring on the man's finger, I was like, "What the fuck?"

But when the high priest told the man to kiss the bride and he didn't get on his knees? I knew I was in trouble! I had to run for the bathroom because my breakfast was coming up. Mouth kissing in a temple? That's beyond pornographic! It's an insult to the Gods themselves. They might as well have spit in Aphrodite's face. It actually offended me so much that I was angry about it, you know? I seriously began to wonder if this universe had any morals at all.

Changing channels didn't help either. I'd never seen anyone killed on purpose before, not until I watched television. I felt nauseas. I changed channels only to find more kissing, and more killing. Sometimes people kissed while they killed. other times they kissed while they died. Kiss, kill. Kiss, kill. This place was insane! But nobody was fucking! I didn't see a single penis or vagina, let alone a penis inside a vagina. I didn't see anyone sucking cock or licking clit. No cunting, fucking, or even masturbation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.