Door in the Closet - Cover

Door in the Closet

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After discovering that her closet is a doorway leading to an alternative universe, Jilly uses it to find sanctuary from her abusive father and sympathetic, but weak-willed mother. As the teenager's life takes one bad turn after another, she begins to wonder if she couldn't stay on the other side forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

"What's this?" I half-laughed as Ruhk veered left and right and right again, threading his delivery scooter through the limbs and branches of a huge tree.

"A secret!" He grinned over his shoulder at me. "So don't go tellin' anybody."

"Yeah right!" I rolled my eyes at him. "A tree house? Aren't you a little too old for that?"

"It's cool," the boy said. "Get off here ... It's safe, don't worry about it."

We were about eighty feet off the ground maybe, I dunno, pretty high up anyway, and all I could see was the tree mostly. The place had been well-hidden, that's for sure, and pretty darn cool for a tree house. Made of wood and not huge or anything, but good sized all the same, the structure wrapped around the tree in kind of an uneven octahedron thing. There were platforms along the branches, like the one we were getting off on, and walkways leading to the house proper. It looked seriously cool and someone had put a lot of time and money into it over the years. The place wasn't brand new, obviously.

"Who built it?" I wondered, standing on the wooden platform while Ruhk got off his scooter. It had barely had enough juice to get us up there.

"I don't know." He shrugged, taking off his delivery cap and running his fingers through his hair. "My dad showed it to me a couple years ago."

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh-huh. Come on, we can hang out for a little bit." Ruhk smiled at me and he was cute as hell, but I knew what he wanted.

"Don't you have to go back to work or something?" I asked him, wondering if I really wanted to be alone with the guy. He would probably try something, but I could handle myself okay. I just didn't need the hassle, you know?

"Nah." Ruhk shook his head. "That job sucks anyway. What's the matter, you scared?"

"Of you?" I made a face.

"Come on then. You want a Chola or anything?" He started walking towards the tree house and I followed him.

"Is it cold?"

"Yeah," Ruhk said. "There's a fuzer and a fridge and everything, you'll see. It's like a regular house."

"We're not going to get in trouble for being here?"

"No way," he said with a laugh. "I thought you were tough."

"I am tough," I said. "I just never heard of anybody having a tree house like this."

"That's not my fault," Ruhk told me. "I asked you out about a million times."

"Shut-up!" I giggled and I hated that sound. "I'm not gonna make out with you anyway."

"Here," he said, opening the door and stepping in.

Ruhk hit a dimmer switch and the inside lit up brightly until he dialed it down. There were windows, of course, and they were covered with curtains, kind of old ugly ones, but the whole place wasn't bad. There were four square rooms, good sized ones too, built around the trunk of the tree and connected by wide, angled hallways. The ceilings all sloped upward towards the tree and it seemed pretty decent inside.

It wasn't really the cleanest place I'd ever seen though. There'd obviously been a party recently, but it had furniture and the walls were painted a nice shade of blue, and it had all the amenities. I saw a microwave and stuff for cooking, a refrigerator and countertop stove, a muse and a holotube, all that sort of thing. It was pretty cool actually and I wished I had a tree house, but then I remembered the door in my closet and that made me smile. I kinda did have my own secret place.

"You got a phone up here?" I asked him, looking at all the empty beer bottles littering the place. I thought I'd call Mahk and tell him to come get me, except I didn't even know where I was. I'd left my phone in my purse and I'd left that in the kitchen at home. Stupid me. I didn't have anything but the clothes on my back.

"Uh, no ... We ain't got that," Ruhk shrugged. "You want diet or regular?"

"You got diet? Cool. One of those," I said as he disappeared into one of the short hallways. "So who all comes up here?"

"Huh?" Ruhk yelled from another room.

"Who comes up here to party?" I yelled back. "You didn't drink all this beer by yourself, did ya?"

"No!" Ruhk laughed "We got sort of a club. You wanna hear some tunes?"

He returned carrying an opened soda for me and a beer for himself. He handed me the Diet-Chola, guaranteed to burn off a hundred calories all by itself, and it was good and cold and chocolaty with a lot of fizz. I loved that stuff, but I couldn't drink too much of the diet or I'd look like a scarecrow and my ass was small enough already.

"Sure, whatever." I shrugged drinking half my Chola in three big gulps. I felt kind of thirsty after all the earlier excitement. "I can't hang out long. I gotta get back home pretty soon."

"You're gonna go back there?" Ruhk looked over his shoulder at me as he turned on some kind of sugar smack dance muse. "What was with that guy anyway?"

"My dad?" I frowned and Ruhk had been nice not bringing it up right away, but it had been sorta weird. He probably didn't have to rescue too many girls from their bedroom windows. "He's just sick and my mom ... I don't know. She kinda left, I think. Probably never see her again." I frowned as I realized that nobody needed to hear that stuff. "Sorry."

"It's cool." He shrugged, seeing the look on my face. "Come here, sit down."

"Ahhh..." I gave him a knowing look, like I was too smart for that.

"What? I ain't gonna bite you," Ruhk said, sitting on a low sofa in the middle of the room. He patted the cushions next to him as he got comfortable on it.

"I'll bite you back, if you do," I said with a grin. I had to remind myself not to flirt with the guy, but he was being pretty nice.

"Don't make any promises, Jilly." The boy chuckled. "We don't know each other that good yet."

"Yet?" I rolled my eyes as I sat down, leaning against the padded arm of the couch and looking at him as I sipped the rest of my soda.

"Well..." Ruhk shrugged. "You're hot, you know that?"

"So?" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Where's your girlfriend anyway?"

"Tiff?" He lifted his can of beer lazily. "She's around, probably out at the mall or something. I don't bring her up here much anymore."

"Yeah? I figured you'd keep her tied up," I half-teased him.

"I do mostly," he agreed. "How about that Mahk guy? I bet you know exactly where he is right now."

"What time is it?" I giggled.

"Heh!" Ruhk took a big drink and mine was almost gone. "You're not really into that though, are you?"

"What?" I asked, kind of wriggling my butt just to get more comfortable and my legs were spread so he could get a good look at my pussy. I'd had a big, hard cock up there recently, and my labia were plump and pulled outward nicely. I wasn't exactly sure why I was showing off like that, but Ruhk didn't mind the view.

"I mean, you're not really an Alpha, right? Like certified?" he asked, grinning at me as I finished my soda and looked around for a place to put the can.

"I didn't get tested yet." I shrugged. "I'm just sixteen, remember?"

"Yeah, but I know they got 'em," he said. "Like the do-it-yourself personality quiz things."

"You mean like in magazines?" I laughed, feeling all hot inside and it seemed to be getting warmer outside too. "Give me a break!"

"Yeah, right!" Ruhk laughed with me, his eyes shining brightly and all over mine.

His long black hair was all tangled and curling, combed back from his broad forehead. Zeus! He was a good looking guy and I felt my tummy getting all tight. I'd always liked looking at Ruhk, even though I'd never really liked him personally, but now ... It was weird. I couldn't stop smiling and my fingers itched, like just the tips, you know? My heart started going faster and my pussy wouldn't stop drooling, I swear! Why did I feel like that? I usually had more control over myself, especially around a total Dom like Ruhk, except he wasn't really acting like a Dom, was he?

"Maybe. I might have tried one or two," I admitted, biting my bottom lip and playing with my auburn hair. It was probably a serious mess and I wondered what I looked like all of a sudden.

"So?" he persisted. "What did it say?"

"I'm an Alpha," I said with a giggle. "Mostly."

"Mostly don't count!" Ruhk rolled his eyes and he held out his hand. "Come here."

"No!" I narrowed my eyes at him, but I found myself doing it anyway, kind of surprising myself.

"Yeah, see?" He nodded as he took my hand, pulling me closer so I had to lean across the sofa. "Make out with me for awhile."

"What?" I blinked at him.

"Go on, Jilly. Take out my cock, you know you want to," he suggested, but I really didn't want to.

"No, um..." Except I kinda did want to and I reached for his trousers, finding the smallish snaps and undoing them with a rapid pop pop popping sound.

"You're totally fucking hot, Jilly." Ruhk played with my hair, touching my face. Mostly I wished he wouldn't, but I didn't stop him, even though I wanted to and that strange confusion made me dizzy.

"What?" I didn't know what he was talking about and I felt, I don't know ... Weird.

I couldn't catch my breath and actually shivered with anticipation as I released his cock from his pants. He wasn't very hard at all, but still thick and long enough to fill my fist, just soft and sort of pink, and I giggled at it. I'd gotten used to guys like Mahk and the boyfriends of the girls I hung out with at school. We were all Domme's, so our submissive boyfriend's all wore rings and that was totally normal for me, seeing stiff and swollen cocks constantly aroused no matter what the boy himself might have been feeling.

"I wanted to fuck you since the first time I ever saw you, Jilly. You know that?" Ruhk smiled at me. "Suck my cock now, before the other guys show up."

"What other guys?" I said, wondering why I was holding his cock with both hands, feeling it getting firm and long in my fists.

He felt warm and I didn't want to do this! I wanted to go home and see if the door in the closet was open, but Ruhk kept telling me to suck his dick and I brought my mouth closer. I could see a drop of clear liquid gathering at the tip and I smelled the boy, his sweaty skin and stale piss and the musk rising from beneath his balls. He couldn't be serious! What was I doing?

"The club," he said. "We're having our first meeting tonight."

Ruhk's fingers slid through my hair, massaging my scalp as he got a firm grip on my head and I had my tongue out already, lapping at the head of his cock. I washed his precum into my mouth, swallowing eagerly and going back for more.

"What club?" I breathed, not really caring as I felt dizzy and helpless, and all I wanted to do was suck the boy's cock.

"The Fuck Jilly Silly Club!" He laughed, pulling my open mouth down on his cock and he'd gotten very hard by then. His cock had grown big and fat and slightly curved as it slid between my tightly stretched lips.

"Mmmpph!" I heard what he said and it was like I didn't even care. I pulled Ruhk's big balls out of his pants, massaging them with one hand while I squeezed the base of his cock with the other.

I began bobbing up and down with Ruhk guiding my efforts to suck him off and I shook with desire, like my body was out of control. I felt as if I might cum just from sucking his cock and I realized I'd started humping the couch, grinding my cunt against the cushions like a slut in heat. This wasn't like me at all and a part of my brain knew it, a voice in my head that told me to snap out of it. To wake up and get out of there, but it was too late for that.

"You like that, Jilly?" Ruhk teased me, taunting me happily like the total Dom he was. "That Chola got you all warmed up now? We keep that shit for the girls."

He'd drugged me!

I should have known better than to trust him and somewhere way down deep I was completely rational and more than a little pissed, but that wasn't helping me. I felt like I was watching someone else suck Ruhk's cock, except it was me and that just made it worse. Knowing he'd forced me to take his cock into my mouth and being powerless to stop. I'd rather just black out, you know? But that's part of the thrill for guys like Ruhk, and girls like him too. I knew Ajjie had done the same sort of thing to guys she wanted to fuck, the ones who weren't into all the pain and degradation she liked to inflict on her boy toys.

"Roll over, Jilly ... Watch your teeth!" Ruhk said, moving us around and pushing me onto my back so he could get on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I wondered breathlessly, staring at his cock as it bobbed around and I felt starved for it. My mouth literally watered with desire to make out with him.

"Just getting out my ... There ... See?" Ruhk grinned at me, holding up a thin leather case, like a wallet, except smaller. "Open your mouth..."

"Yeah..." I licked my lips as he straddled my head. I grabbed his cock and pulled it straight into my mouth as he lay on top of me.

He wanted to make out and I hunched my hips, lifting my butt in eager anticipation of feeling his tongue inside my quivering cunt. My thrumming clitoris drove me insane and I needed a kiss, just a little one, and I'd go supernova! But then some of me thought about his little leather kit and I knew what it was, but I didn't care. How could I not care? I had to care! But all I could do was suckle his beautiful cock and Ruhk fucked my mouth while I held his ass in my hands.

"This might sting a little," Ruhk said, and I gasped as I felt him pinching my clitoris. Hard.

The boy really pushed with his hips at the same time, driving his cock into my open throat. All of a sudden his balls were lying across my nose and eyes, soft and warm and hairy. That's when he did it. I would have screamed, drugged or not, high as I was on whatever fuck-me pills he'd put in my Chola, I'd have screamed loud and long because it was more than just a sting!

But I was too busy trying to breathe to worry about the twizzler he'd just pierced my clit with. Oh yeah! I knew as soon as I felt it, and all I could think about was sucking his cock. It was like it didn't even matter that Ruhk owned my pussy now. Twizzlers are like rings for girls, except worse because a man had invented them. Little microscopic nanobots were already tearing through my flesh, finding all the nerves that made my pussy thrum and cum and generally feel good. I couldn't see them or feel them, but I knew they were there and if I hadn't been drugged, I'd have been going pretty crazy and getting the Hades out of there! Some girls, the real submissive ones like Tiffy, wanted to be pierced and were really happy with it ... But I wasn't a sub, not by a long shot!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.