Door in the Closet - Cover

Door in the Closet

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After discovering that her closet is a doorway leading to an alternative universe, Jilly uses it to find sanctuary from her abusive father and sympathetic, but weak-willed mother. As the teenager's life takes one bad turn after another, she begins to wonder if she couldn't stay on the other side forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

"What's up, Jilly?" Ruhk asked.

He'd been waiting for me by my locker after lunch and I made a face, as if I didn't have enough problems. Ruhk was a large, athletic sort of boy and very handsome. Being in thirteenth grade, he might have been two or maybe three years older than me, and more than a little interested in being my bestest friend.

"Excuse me," I said pointedly, since I wanted to get inside my locker, or at least get some stuff out of it.

"What do you say we go out tonight?" Ruhk's eyes moved around as he dipped his head, trying to catch mine beneath my auburn hair. "After I get off work, I'll pick you up."

"It looks like you're already busy," I told him, glancing at Tiffy who stood nearby watching us.

She followed him everywhere and now she was trying to look bored while she fingered the piercing in her tiny clit, but I could feel her cobalt eyes staring at me. Ruhk didn't even look; he knew his blonde girlfriend was there.

"Don't worry about her," he said, and I bet he probably knew where she was every minute of the day. "Tiff can stay home if she makes you nervous, but if you like her..."

"Stop it!" I jerked as I felt his hand reaching between my thighs. He'd slipped his two middle fingers inside me, not much, but enough and it was annoying.

"Like fuckin' butter down there." Ruhk grinned at me, putting his wet fingers in his mouth and sucking my juices off them.

"You'd better hope Mahk doesn't catch you," I told him, shuffling my books in and out of my locker.

"Or what?" The guy laughed, combing his wet fingers through his tangled black hair. Ruhk like to wear it long, down to his shoulders, and he looked like a ruffian.

"You ain't got the balls for or what," I said seriously, grabbing Ruhk's cock through his trousers. He wasn't even very hard, just very big.

"Yeah? Keep rubbin', girl." He smiled at me and I stared right back while I worked his dick, feeling it starting to grow.

"You know," I licked my lips, "you oughta let me put a ring on this sometime. You might like it."

"Not a chance, Jilly," Ruhk said, reaching for my pussy again. I slipped my hand a little lower, finding his balls through the purple silk, and gave them a real squeeze.

"Awww Fuck!" He went onto his toes for a second before I let him go.

"Oops!" I made an apologetic face and slammed my locker shut about an inch from his nose.

"I love you, too!" Ruhk called after me and I just waved over my shoulder. I could hear his girlfriend trying to soothe the poor boy's injured ego.

We'd never get along, a guy like Ruhk and me, just because he had a totally Dom personality and I wasn't submissive at all. We didn't have any balance. But the attraction was there. I got juicy every time I saw the boy and I wanted to fuck him, yeah. I'd make out with Ruhk for hours if I could, but only because I'd really want to ring his cock and make it mine, you know? I wouldn't want to break him, not completely, just enough to keep the boy on his knees.

Ruhk would break me if he could though, I knew that. He'd put a twizzler through my clit so fast I'd think it happened last week. The last thing I wanted to do was give anyone control over my body though. Thanks, but no thanks! Like that Tiffy girl, she couldn't have more than fourteen and she'd already given herself up for life probably. She didn't even go to school anymore except to be with her boyfriend and a lot of subbies were like that. Ruhk fucked her around too, everybody knew it, but if anyone asked her, Tiff just said she was in love and her cunt belonged to Ruhk. She was happy, there's no denying that, so I had no business judging her. They had real good harmony going.

He wasn't the only one like that and Tiffy wasn't the only submissive girl either. My school had it's share of dominant males, just like any school did, so I'm not really complaining. I just didn't hang out with that crowd very much, obviously. All my friends were Dommes and our boyfriends were subs and that was that. And in between there were the people in the middle. They were either neutrals or switches, or just trying to figure themselves out still. You gotta have both sides of the equation or things would get crazy, like at my house. That thought made me frown and I really wasn't looking forward to going home after school, except I wanted to go back to Jimmy's room and hear about his first full day after being ringed.

Gods! That was so cool. I wished I could bring him to my school, just so I could show him off. Mahk would probably get pissed though and that's the bad thing about not breaking a boyfriend completely. They tend to worry too much. As if I didn't? Heh! I'd been thinking about that Mandy chick all day long and all I could say was that there'd better not be any lipstick on Jimmy's cock when I saw him again. I mean, making out was one thing, I'd mostly be okay if she just sucked his dick or made out with his asshole. But if she fucked him? No way! Just thinking about some other girl's cunt riding my new boyfriend's cock without asking me first was enough to make me mad.

That sounds kinda insane, I know. He wasn't really my boyfriend. Jimmy lived in a different universe, for one thing. For another, well, he was me ... Wasn't he? So if he was happy, I shoulda been happy too. Or something like that. That's the problem with having even a small dominant streak like mine, I tended to overreact sometimes. I just wished I knew what to do about my dad. That's what stressed me because I had no choice in any of it. Dad owned me, so long as he didn't abuse me or whatever, and sometimes I wished he would just so I'd have an excuse, you know? But all he ever did was make me jerk him off or suck him sometimes. He might make me fuck him one of these nights, but that wasn't abuse. That's just Dad being a dad.

How he did it, that's where our problems lay. He rejected his wife and drove her away, drank too much, blamed the world for his problems. We didn't have sex because he loved me, but trying to prove that would be next to impossible without getting him into a hospital. Only Mom could do that, but she didn't care anymore, so ... It all sucked.

"He's been asking for you," Mom said as soon as Mahk dropped me off at home.

"Great." I dropped my book bag on the kitchen floor.

"He said he didn't see you at all last night," Mom continued as she punched in an order for dinner. I guessed she didn't feel like cooking. "Where were you, Jilly? You can't leave him like that."

"I know." I frowned.

"He needs you," she sighed. "I need to know you're here at night."

"Why?" I looked at her. "So you can have all the fun?"

"Jilly? Jilly!" my dad yelled.

"This is so unfair," I told her.

"Jilly! Get your ass in here!" Daddy shouted.

"I know." Mom offered me a sad look, like she shared my pain. Yeah right. "You'd better go see him."

I didn't say anything else to her. I wanted to ask why she didn't do something about him, but she didn't even know how, I bet. I found my dad looking through the window like always, holding a half-filled glass and yelling my name.

"I'm here, Daddy," I said softly.

"See your cunt." He leered at me and I had the sudden impression that Mom had been working him up for me. I don't know exactly how, but I could sure guess why.

"Do you want me to rub your leg, Daddy?" I asked him, fighting my revulsion down at just saying the words.

"I said show me your cunt!" he yelled, and I blinked at him, feeling my face redden.

"It's right here, Daddy." I pulled my shorts open so he could see my labia and my pink slit still damp from the ride home and Mahk's goodbye kiss.

"Don't think I know, huh?" He grinned at me and his eyes were glazed with alcoholic lust.

"Know what, Daddy?" I swallowed hard and got on my knees just because I didn't like the way he looked at my pussy. "Let me kiss you, Daddy. I'll make you feel better."

"You're a good girl, Jilly," he sighed. His eyes closed and I thought he might go to sleep. "Not like your mother. Bitch. Whore. I know what's going on. I know."

I reached for the glass barely held in Daddy's fingers, worried that he might drop it and spill whatever he'd been drinking. Whiskey, it looked like, but he had bottles of everything. It didn't really matter.

"Fuck you doing?" He opened his eyes just as I touched his glass.

"Nothing, Daddy!" I sat back quickly, putting my hands in my lap.

"Steal my medicine?" He laughed. "Medicine. Heh! Where's your cunt? You take a pill?"

"What? No, Daddy!" I shook my head and tried to hide my guilt. I intended to steal one of my mom's pills as soon as I got the chance. It wasn't like I could just buy one and Mom sure wasn't going to protect me anymore.

"Give your Daddy a kiss." He lifted his glass, swallowing the amber liquid with a single large gulp.

"Yes, Daddy." I nodded and pulled his blanket down, exposing his swollen cock and leaving the stump of his leg mercifully covered. I leaned forward, ready to give him another blowjob and hoping he'd just relax this time and enjoy it. I could make it so good for him, if he'd just...

"Not like that, bitch!" He swung his palm at my face and I jerked back just quickly enough to avoid getting slapped. It was that violence that frightened me more than anything. It wasn't normal.

"B-But, Daddy..."

"Kiss it with your cunt!" he demanded, wiping his grinning mouth with the back of his hand.

"Daddy ... No, please..." I whispered and that could only make him angry.

"Little whore! Sayin' no to your own Daddy now? Get your cunt on it!" he shouted, grabbing me by the arm and jerking me off balance.

"Give him what he wants, Jilly," Mom said, and I glanced over my shoulder to see her standing in the doorway.

"What? Mom?" I winced as my dad squeezed my arm painfully.

"I ordered some pasta for your dinner," she said, brushing her hair while Daddy pulled me awkwardly to my feet. "It'll be here in about half an hour, so you'd better make it fast. He won't last long anyway."

"Come here, girl." Dad pushed and pulled me around like a rag doll.

"Where are you going?" I asked dumbly, blinking hard as I was turned around with my ass over Daddy's lap. He'd grabbed my hips, pulling my cunt down to meet his cock as he sat in his chair. I wasn't fighting him, seeing my mom like that had surprised me. She'd kicked the wind right out of me.

"I have to go," she said. "I can't stay here anymore."

"No! Ahhh ... No! Stop ... Daddy!" I gasped, waking from my shock as I felt his rigid penis suddenly splitting my lips and then the soft walls of my pussy, reaching for my fertile womb. My pussy stretched for him so easily, betraying me with her natural desire to be filled. It didn't even hurt, but it should have.

"Oh uh! Jilly! Ride it, slut! Fuck your Daddy good!" he said, breathing hard with his powerful arms wrapped around my waist and holding me tightly. He pushed with his good leg, using his elbows against the chair's armrests for leverage as he hunched his hips. This was exactly what my daddy had been dreaming of for a long time.

"Goodbye, Jilly. Be good to him," she said. "He loves you."

Mom smiled at me and this was all she'd been waiting for. Not just for Daddy to make his move, but for this particular day because she knew my cycle as well as I did. I was ovulating and she'd probably been whispering that word into her husband's ear all day, every time she refilled his glass. "Jilly's ovulating. Don't you want to fuck her cunt today?" God! I hated my mom just then, but I couldn't blame the woman. I'd have almost certainly done the same thing to her.

Daddy was fucking me and if he didn't knock me up today, he would tonight, or tomorrow for sure. Mom would file a misconsummation of marriage and that would be it. As soon as my pregnancy test came back positive with his name on it, I'd be married to the man who'd planted the baby inside me. I'd always thought it was a pretty fair law, until I realized it was happening to me.

"Mom! Ow! Fuck! Stop ... Let me go! Daddy!" I tried to get away, but he was too big and too strong and all my struggling just seemed to make it better for him.

I worked my pussy around his big cock like I was grinding with him, with my legs spread wide and my labia wrapped around the base of his shaft. Daddy held me down with his arms around my tummy, grunting and groaning, pressing his face into my hair. He licked at my skin, touching my neck with his tongue and that felt so completely disgusting! He tried to kiss my cheeks with his mouth and I kept turning my head to stay away from him. He probably kissed my mom like that when they fucked in bed, the perverted bastard. Like what Jimmy had talked about, touching tongues and all that. It seemed so sick and taboo and I wanted nothing to do with it.

"Good girl," Daddy whispered, panting the words as he rocked his hips and tried to fuck me, even though his cock wasn't sliding in and out at all. It was just inside me, the length of his prick stretching my hole, digging at the soft, sensitive pillow of my cervix. He had a big dick. Really big and it started feeling good, as stupid as that sounds. My pussy didn't care who fucked me; all she knew was that she had a hard penis to love, buried to the balls and aching for release. The sensations were going to make me cum soon and I wished I wouldn't, but what could I do about it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.