Door in the Closet - Cover

Door in the Closet

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After discovering that her closet is a doorway leading to an alternative universe, Jilly uses it to find sanctuary from her abusive father and sympathetic, but weak-willed mother. As the teenager's life takes one bad turn after another, she begins to wonder if she couldn't stay on the other side forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

"You look tired this morning, Jilly," my mom said.

"So do you," I replied, and then dropped my eyes as she frowned sharply, but it was true anyway and Mom knew it.

She stood in the kitchen drinking coffee, looking like she'd just fallen out of bed pretty much. Her brown hair was damp and tangled. The silk pantsuit she wore fell open at the crotch because Mom had lost a few buttons someplace, or maybe she just wanted to show off. Her pussy looked swollen and red, the makeup she wore smeared around it. I could see her lips all thick and loose and covered with sperm and girl cum. The wet silk between her thighs stuck to her skin. Mom had spent most of the night fucking somebody's raw cock, meaning whoever the guy had been, he wasn't owned, and she wasn't even trying to pretend otherwise.

But why would she?

I'd spent the night fucking, too, but not with my pussy. I'd been teaching Jimmy how to make out with my ass and then make love to it. He really did seem to like my small round butt and that made me feel pretty good about myself. Except I was a little sore. Once that boy had gotten his cock inside my tight, sexy rectum all he'd wanted to do was ride it all night long! So I'd sat down rather gingerly, fidgeting a bit while I ate a bowl of Loop Fruits and read the back of the box. It said something about how a big bowl of tasty Loop Fruits every morning could make a boy's semen taste extra yummy in my tummy.

"Did your father wake you up last night?" Mom asked. That's why she thought I was tired and the idea that I'd been shouldering her responsibilities was probably a bittersweet relief for the woman.

"Yeah," I lied, finding it to be a pretty good excuse. As soon as my dad woke up though, I knew he'd start demanding to know where I'd been.

"He's getting worse, isn't he?" she sighed, and I rolled my eyes. Like wasn't it painfully obvious?

"I have to go to school," I said, not bothering to clean up after myself. Leaving her with a dirty kitchen would give my mom a chance to play wife and mother for a change. I really wasn't liking her very much.

The clock told me it was still early, but I just couldn't sit around the kitchen listening to her whine about my dad. Sooner or later she'd have to do something about him. Either get him committed or castrated, or both. That would take some guts though and I already knew Mom to be a little short in the tough love department. She'd probably take the easy way out and just take off, move in with her boyfriend and file for misconsummation.

It wasn't like my dad would contest it. He didn't want her, he just wanted me, and Mom would give him full custody because I'd be a legal adult as soon as I hit twenty anyway. She'd get away without any fuss, Daddy would get to fuck his little girl all he wanted, and I'd be left trying to figure out how I could grow up and get away from the bastard. I'd probably have to drop out of school just so I could take care of him full time and he'd be trying to knock me up, I knew that. Having his child would make me his common law wife and then I'd really be stuck with him.

I wasn't a lawyer or anything, but the law was pretty simple when it came to stuff like marriage and I'd aced my sex education classes. It had been the one decent grade I could count on. Gym class too, I guess, but everybody gets good grades in that. From second grade all the way through tenth, I'd gotten straight A's in sex every year and I felt sorta proud of that. I don't mind admitting that I'm pretty awesome when it comes to sex.

Knowing the law wasn't helping me with my situation though. Mom would fuck me over, I could feel it. She'd stick me with my dad for a husband, a bun in my oven, and nothing to do all day but get fat and watch the man drink himself to death. Life really sucks sometimes. But women are like that, especially moms, and if I'd been in her shoes? I'd have already done it probably. Then again, I never would have let my family get so far out of balance either, and that was definitely my mom's fault and she knew it. Probably she felt guilty and that's why she was still hanging around, but I couldn't count on that lasting forever! One trip to the Oracle and she'd be absolved and I'd be fucked.

"Where have you been?" I frowned at Mahk as he pulled up to the curb on his airbike. He didn't bother to ground it, but left it hovering there as he got off of it.

"I'm sorry, Jilly." He gave me puppy dog eyes and pressed his hand to my pussy, giving me a nice hello rub. "I didn't know you were waiting for me."

"Well, I was," I said, grabbing his hard cock through the skintight jeans he wore, feeling him straining for release. "I've been waiting five minutes already."

"I'm sorry," he said again, his voice soft and breathless as he found the open crotch of my shorts and slipped a finger inside my cunt. "I missed you"

"Hmph ... Give me a kiss and then we have to get to school." I pushed the boy to his knees, playing the upset girlfriend. "I can't believe you made me wait."

"I'll never do it agaimmmpph..." I tilted my hips and pulled his mouth to my pussy to shut him up. I wasn't gonna tell him the only reason I'd been waiting was because I'd left home too early. It was still his fault.

"Hey Jilly! Hi Mahk!" Ajjie passed us, walking with her boyfriend Erel.

Ajjie had him on a leash because she'd gotten his cock pierced with a silver ring through his piss hole. It looked seriously cool, but kind of annoying the way she always showed off like that. Erel was pretty much the hottest boy in school though, so I couldn't blame her. They were cousins anyway and already engaged to be married, that's why she could pierce him and everything.

"What's up?" I smiled at her, since she'd been my best friend forever. "Hey, did you do your math homework?"

"No!" She looked at me like I was crazy. "Nilla's gonna hook me up though. You need the answers?"

"Yeah." I nodded and pushed Mahk away since he just chewed and sucked on my lips mostly. He had a labia fetish or something. "That's enough! Zeus! You ruined my lipstick!"

"Heh!" Ajjie giggled and gave Erel's swollen cock a hard tug as they walked away. "I'll give it to you after homeroom, okay? Upstairs bathroom."

"Okay," I agreed, fixing my shorts so the crotch was split open evenly and my labia would hang out nicely, even though the lipstick was all smeared now. Stupid Mahk! I frowned at him again.

"I'm sorry, Jilly." He gave me a sheepish smile. "I can't help it."

"I'm not gonna let you cum for a year," I said, but neither of us really believed that. "Are you wearing your butt plug?"

"Of course!" He nodded too quickly.

"The black one?" I tilted my head suspiciously.

"Uh ... You said the red one." Mahk frowned.

"I said the black one!" I shook my head. "Never mind. I think you don't love me sometimes."

"What? Jilly! I do love you! I worship you!" he protested. We were getting on his old Harmony-Daavsa Wideglide, feeling the bike sag slightly beneath us.

"Then how come you can't do anything right?" I asked him, pressing my body against his back and wrapping my arms around his muscular chest.

"Because it's hard to think when you're around," Mahk told me. He sounded so serious that I had to smile finally, and then he smiled too.

"Okay." I shrugged. "I guess that's a good reason. I'll keep you."

"Thanks, Jilly." Mahk's adoring eyes weren't teasing, he really was grateful and I guess I'd been pretty much a bitch. Probably because he reminded my of Jimmy's girlfriend, Mandy. "Strapped on?"

"Yeah. Take me to school, boyfriend." I giggled and absolutely loved riding on the back of his airbike.

The fuser sat right under my butt and being old like it was, that Harmony had some vibration to it, especially when Mahk got some altitude and could really open it up. He knew I liked to go fast! My clitty began thrumming in no time and I'd be dripping by the time we got to school. That would get me a little teasing from my friends and Mahk would get some respect from the other guys. It was pretty juvenile, but high school is like that anyway. If a boy could get his girlfriend wet and keep her that way? Everybody figured he must be a real stud.

"You're gonna get busted!" I laughed as Mahk climbed through the ceiling doing about a hundred and ten.

It became hard to talk. It became hard just breathing actually, because that's pretty fast and the bike didn't have a bubble or anything, it was all wind. Mahk wanted to bust some clouds though and it was all part of his plan to get me juiced. He knew he'd fucked up with the butt plug thing and I'd definitely gotten annoyed with that, so he tried to make it up to me. If TrafCom caught us though, his Harmony would get captured and impounded, and we'd end up walking to school for a month. That would piss me way off, so it was a little risky, but that's why I liked him so much. Mahk didn't spend a lot of energy thinking about stuff when he could be doing it, you know?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.