Door in the Closet
Chapter 4

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After discovering that her closet is a doorway leading to an alternative universe, Jilly uses it to find sanctuary from her abusive father and sympathetic, but weak-willed mother. As the teenager's life takes one bad turn after another, she begins to wonder if she couldn't stay on the other side forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

It wasn't very late yet and I kept looking at the closet door, wondering if it would be safe to open it. I really wanted to, just because it had been pretty fun making out with Jimmy. And if he really was me ... That would be crazy! But it wasn't much crazier than having a magic door connecting our bedrooms, was it? Part of me wondered if I hadn't gone crazy. Like maybe I was in a rubber room someplace, drooling and giggling and imagining all this stuff. I hoped not and I didn't really think I was, but if someone had ever tried to tell me about all this? I'd have figured they were nuts!

So I sat on my bed, listening to some music through my earphones and making up my pussy really nice. I felt a little sticky down there, but that was okay and I didn't feel like taking a bath. I wiped my pussy clean and put some Passion Red lip gloss on my labia. It's supposed to be smear proof and it came with an applicator swab, unlike regular old lipstick that you just rubbed up and down your lips. This seemed more like painting my pussy, kinda, and it was pretty fun. My sexy mouth looked seriously kissable by the time I'd finished.

I had some flavored mascara that I'd borrowed from my friend Ajjie and never gave back. I thought it a little too light for my skin, because I'm pretty pink anyway. Ajjie is more of a caramel color and her pussy is a lot darker than mine, but it was cool to play with. I made up my clit with sort of a really soft lavender color, working the mascara around my love button and wishing it was something more purplish. Something darker that would really make my pink clitty pop, you know?

I put some blush around the fatty mound above my slit and at the soft insides where my vulva met my thighs. It was like baby powder, except it had a nice sheen to it, like a peaches and cream glow sorta, and flavored like bubblegum too. Gossip Girl makeup, yeah, but guys love that stuff anyway. I wanted to get a stud through my lip as soon as I thought I could get away with it. Just a small one through my left labia. If I got one in the right side, people would figure me for a lesbian. If I got both lips done, it meant I was bisexual and I didn't really know if I was or not. Me and Ajjie fooled around, but probably all girls do that stuff at some point just to check it out.

After making my pussy look beautiful, I wasn't about to cover it up! Some girls do it anyway, just because it's always a nice surprise for their boyfriends or whatever. A lot of girls though, like me, want to show our sexy pussies off for the whole world to see and I pulled on a pair of see-through shorts, working the seam between my lips so that I showed some sweet pink inside, you know?

The shorts weren't completely transparent, just in the front, and they covered my butt and hips and everything with a nice, clingy coat of red paint, except it wasn't really paint. They were made out of some kind of rubber stuff, but the material was so thin that people called it paint. The front part was totally clear, like a V-shaped window so that everyone could admire my pretty pussy and know what a cute girl I was.

Those shorts looked pretty hot on me, even though my ass was way too small in my opinion. My mom would kind of freak out if she saw me wearing them, Daddy too probably, but in totally different ways. High school girls were only supposed to be suggestive; college girls were the ones on display, since they were looking for husbands anyway, but I wanted to grow up so badly.

By the time I was ready, I was ready ... even though I wasn't going anywhere except to Jimmy's room. I just really wanted to look good, because even if he was me? We were still different, sorta, and he was a boy and a really cute one, and I knew he liked me. Probably it sounds weird thinking I could be my own boyfriend like that, but it was in my head. Lots of girls have two boyfriends anyway. Well, some of them do and some boys have two girlfriends. I kinda hoped I'd have two boyfriends.

It would be perfect because Mahk would never even see Jimmy! I could go out with Mahk and have fun and see him at school and stuff, and then later I could see Jimmy and teach him how to make out and just relax in his room. My dad would never find me there! That's what I was thinking anyway. I didn't even have to sleep in my room and worry if he'd sneak into my bed and try and fuck me or whatever.

I could sleep in Jimmy's room. Maybe his mom was strange, I didn't know, but Jimmy seemed to like her a lot. I wondered what she'd think of me, like if she'd ever dreamt of having a daughter. I could be her daughter maybe. If me and Jimmy really were the same person, but from different dimensions, that would kind of make her my mom too, right? I knew I was dreaming, like having a fantasy while I imagined all that, but I couldn't help it. I didn't even know where my mom had gone or if she would be coming back. Someday she might not and I didn't like to think about it very much, but I wouldn't be able to blame her. Well, not too much anyway.

If Jimmy was going to be my boyfriend though, he'd need a ring and I pondered that for a minute. I'd bought Mahk's at a jewelry place at the mall. It was just a cheap one, like high school kids buy for their boyfriends. I suppose I could have waited and bought one for Jimmy at that same place, but I sorta didn't want to wait. I'd always been impatient and besides, I knew where my dad's rings were. He never wore them anyway and I seriously doubted he'd even miss them. But they were in his room, in his dresser, and I really hated going into my parents' bedroom.

And that closet door kept calling me. Jimmy was on the other side, probably waiting for me, and I actually half-expected him to walk out of my closet any minute. All he had to do was wait until his mom left and then come over and get me. I bit my lip and worried over it, hoping the boy hadn't gotten in trouble or anything. What if he didn't like me anymore? That seemed silly and I pushed the thought away. Jimmy liked me a lot and even if he was me and I was him, I knew he wouldn't say no if I asked him to be my boyfriend. It would work just as well for him and that Mandy girl as it did for me and Mahk. At least, that's what I figured.

I just needed a ring. Jimmy would know I was serious then and maybe where he lived they didn't have the same customs or whatever, but he'd just have to learn. Wearing a girlfriend's ring was a big deal in my universe, so ... Yeah. I had to do it. Except what if Mandy saw it and wondered what was going on? Ah! Fuck her, I thought with a giggle out loud. She didn't even make out with him, which I totally didn't get at all, so if I happened to steal her boyfriend away ... Well, that would just be too bad for Mandy!

My dad slept on his stomach, all naked and snoring. I rolled my eyes at his butt and he'd really let himself go. Less drinking and more exercise would have done him a world of good and that was partly Mom's fault. A woman has to push her man to be his best; everyone knows that, just like some women need a man to motivate them. Life is all about equilibrium. I mean, it's more than just the Golden Rule or the First Commandment. It's the truth. Everyone is equal, but only with a lot of help.

That's what Dad's engagement ring more than symbolized and I lifted it carefully out of the cigar box he kept his jewelry and stuff in. The golden ring was slightly wider than the one I'd gotten for Mahk, being intended for a full grown man, obviously, but it would work on a sixteen-year-old boy just fine too. I'd make Jimmy my real boyfriend and he'd wear my ring, and then I wouldn't have to worry about him trying to make a baby in me or any of that stuff. We could make out for hours and hours and once in awhile I'd let him cum too. We were going to be so happy!

I opened my closet door and frowned.

My closet was there with all my junk in it. I didn't see Jimmy's bedroom at all. I yanked clothes off the hangers and hangers off the skinny rod. I stepped inside, feeling along the wall and pulling stuff off the shelves, old shoes and half-forgotten toys from happier times. My heart beat quickly and I looked everywhere, but the only thing in there was my closet and that was so suddenly depressing I almost started crying.

I didn't understand it. How come Jimmy's bedroom wasn't there anymore? Was it coming back? I double and triple checked too. I left the closet and closed the door, opened it again a few seconds later, but no Jimmy. No other dimension or anything. Just my old clothes and ugly shoes and boxes filled with toys I'd never liked in the first place. I hated all that stuff, my whole life hidden away ... in my way. I couldn't get past it.

I left the door open and got on my bed. I did cry and didn't want to, but I couldn't stop. I wanted to go to that other place. My bedroom was ugly and lonely and there was nothing here I liked. Jimmy's room had been nice and clean, his bed so warm and he'd been cute and so much like me and ... I fell asleep thinking I'd dreamt all of it and that wasn't fair.

"Hey ... Jilly..." Someone touched me and I screamed because I thought it was my dad. I slapped at him as he grabbed me, trying to hold me down.

"Shhh..." Jimmy shushed me and I blinked at him, feeling his hands around my wrists, holding them together between us.

"Jimmy?" I whispered and then we heard my parents' bed squeaking through the wall. The odd thumping of my dad's heavy footstep as he hopped around, and I knew he was coming for me. Maybe he'd use the bathroom first, but he'd be coming and we had to get out of there.

"Yeah. I tried to come here right after you left, but..." Jimmy whispered and I shook my head at him. He could explain later.

"We gotta go!" I said. "My dad's coming. We gotta go, come on ... Wait..."

"What?" Jimmy looked at me as I swiped the engagement ring off my bed.

"It's my dad, he's gonna come in here!" I told him and then the doorknob rattled as my dad tried to open it.

"Jilly? Slut! Open the fuckin' door..." he said, pounding again so that the whole door rattling in its frame. Dad must have been hitting it with his shoulder or something. "Lock a door in my house? Show you ... Whore! Teach you to lock a fuckin' door on your daddy..."

"That's your dad?" Jimmy asked, but I didn't answer until I'd already pulled him through the closet door and into his bedroom.

"Yeah," I breathed, closing his closet door and leaning against it. "I hope he doesn't follow us. Maybe we should put something against the door..."

"I don't think he can now," Jimmy said.

"Why?" I asked, ready to push his big dresser against the closet door if I could.

"Cause my door's closed," he said. "I think, um ... Like if my door is closed, all you can see from your room is the closet."

"And if my door is closed all you can see from here is your closet?" I had to think about that.

"Yeah, cause I was trying to get through before, after my mom left, but there wasn't any doorway or whatever."

"Because I closed my door when I went through?" I nodded. "But I opened my door and my closet was there, like an hour later."

"Yeah. My door was closed," he said. "Sorry."

"They both have to be open at the same time." I grinned at him. "So we just keep your door closed until I have to go back!"

"Yeah!" He grinned too. "That's pretty cool, huh?"

"No doubt!" I agreed. "Are you one of those brainiac guys?"

"A brainiac?" Jimmy laughed at me. "No way. I'm not really good at science or whatever."

"Me neither," I admitted and we just sort of stood there looking at each other, neither of us knowing exactly what to say for a second.

"What are you wearing?" Jimmy finally asked, staring at my shorts. At my pussy, really, since it wasn't hiding at all.

"Just shorts," I said. "They're okay, right? I made my pussy pretty for you. Do you like it?"

"Yeaaah..." he answered slowly and then rolled his eyes. "God! You're like totally hot and walking around showing your pussy and..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.