The Agamous Queen - Cover

The Agamous Queen

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 2

Adepheron Castle stood ten miles inland on top of one of the highest hills in the land. Georgina could stand on the cold stone balcony and survey the rolling hills, idyllic lakes and the feint outline of the beautiful coastline. The four major cities were within ten miles of her castle and although it was not the biggest nor the most imposing castle in the land, it was her favourite.

The entourage split at the gates to her castle. Georgina had already congratulated her soldiers on an impressive victory and they travelled back to their barracks while the elite warriors, Georgina and the unfortunate Yohann ascended up the steep hill and then onto the barbican, the portcullis and into the centre.

Yohann was bruised, battered, bleeding and exhausted. His pathetic thin clothes were so badly torn and soaked in his blood that they hung loosely. Georgina dismounted and called over a guard.

"Will you kneel before me and accept me as your monarch?" Georgina asked and Yohann shook his head before collapsing back on the ground, panting furiously.

Georgina flashed a smile across her battle-weary face and barked an order to the guard. "Put our guest in the dungeon. He has many cuts and wounds, and they need to be attended to. Use vinegar."

Yohann wailed but Georgina ignored him and walked inside, ready to have a hot bath and a giant feast.


Georgina and Ingrid were both farctated after the impressive epulose that had been laid on; it was certainly better than the lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon they had survived on while in battle. Two hundred gambrinous warriors packed the Great Hall and sang epincions honouring Georgina and hailing her achievements. All of the soldiers were capernoited thanks to the mead and beer brewed on site and Georgina watched Ingrid as the haggersnash sadistically impaled a illecebrous serving girl on an aubergine to loud cheers from the assembled army.

The serving girl cried due to the humiliation and pain but Georgina was taken with sympathy for the callipygean redhead and after the cachinnation died down that echoed around the hall, Georgina sent the humiliated teenager to her chambers.

Georgina laughed and enjoyed the banquet but there was something missing. She was yearning for the terrorist's admission that he would serve her. She wanted to witness his humiliation and her soul tingled at the thought of it.

"Bring me the prisoner," she barked to a nearby guard and five minutes later, a naked Yohann appeared, his body smeared with dried blood. Georgina glanced at his flaccid penis and snorted. It didn't look big, but then her last couple of partners were pitifully poorly endowed until they got aroused and then they trebled in size.

Yohann had clearly suffered, his face was stressed and his eyes were weary and pathetic. Georgina stood up on her chair and then the table at the foot of the banquet. The guard brought Yohann forward and threw him onto the floor in front of her table and alongside the, now silent, guests.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.