Happy Halloween-freddy's Dick in Mom's Box - Cover

Happy Halloween-freddy's Dick in Mom's Box

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Freddy returns home from his Halloween celebrations to find his mother dressed as a sexy genie. His own costume has a very sexual twist to it as well. Once Mom finds out what's really in the box attached to her son's crotch, she practically begs him to put it in her box.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Halloween  

Freddy gave his mother the time she requested, then ventured upstairs to her room, where he found her decked-out in her genie costume just like the night before. She looked just as beautiful to him ... maybe even more so. She stood at the foot of the bed with her hands clasped in front of her. She had a sweet smile on her face as she watched her son enter the room.

"I'm ready for you, Master," Debbie said with a grin.

"Mom, you don't have to call me that, you know," Freddy replied.

"I know, Sweetheart. But it fits the outfit, doesn't it? Besides, that's how I feel. I want you to know, that I'm all yours, and I'll do anything you want."

"Wow," Freddy said in mild awe. "Last night I thought maybe I was dreaming. But this is really happening, isn't it, Mom?"

"Yes. We're not asleep, and I'm totally sober now too. I have all my faculties about me this time. So, what does my master desire?"

"Well, Genie Mommy," he said with a chuckle, "I think I'd like to see you do a little striptease for me."

"Oh Master! I thought you'd never ask! Sit on the edge of the bed and I'll gladly do that for you."

Freddy happily obeyed. His mother stood a few feet in front of him and began gentle gyrations and turns. She ran her hands over her arms, shoulders and breasts. She turned and softly squeezed her ass as she pushed it in his direction. Freddy was totally taken by his mother's beauty.

She turned back toward him and playfully slid her fingers into the top of the cups of her red bra. She squeezed her breasts together before sliding the cups down and exposing them fully.

"Oh Mom, your tits are just so amazing."

"Thank you Master," Debbie said as she continued her movements. "I'm glad you like 'em." She took one large, heavy breast in each hand. "You don't think gravity has taken it's toll too much? They're kinda saggy ... not tight like my sister's."

"Mom, quit it, will you? Your boobs are perfect. Aunt Sally has a rockin' body, for sure. But who cares if her tits stand up a little more than yours? I certainly don't. I would much, much rather be looking at yours right now than hers."

"I doubt your father thinks that."

"Well then he's a complete jackass, Mom. But he's also not here, is he? But I am, and I am just in love with those tits of yours."

"Really? Freddy, you are so sweet. You know you used to nurse from these, right?"

"Yeah Mom, I know you breastfed me. I'm sorry I don't remember it. Maybe I'll get another chance someday?"

"You naughty boy. I love the thought, but you are so very naughty! I remember that I used to feed them to you. One, then the other, then back again."

"Is that right, Mom? Wanna show me?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Debbie moved toward her son. He spread his knees to invite her to stand between them. She swayed back and forth, bringing her breasts very close to his face. As much as he wanted to pull her to himself and bury is face in between them, Freddy restrained himself so the events could unfold at their own pace.

After a few moments Debbie took one breast in her hand and put the other hand on her son's shoulder. She cupped her boob and brought her thumb and forefinger around the nipple so she could pinch it slightly.

"Ohhhhh, Mom..."

"Let's see if I can recall how this works."

Freddy opened his mouth slightly. His mother gently pulled him to her, while at the same time moving slightly in his direction until his lips met her nipple. She continued to move both him and herself, encouraging him to latch on, just as she had when he was a baby.

"Mmmm... ," Freddy moaned.

"That's it Freddy Baby ... When milk was leaking out of this, I used to rub it around your lips so you understood what was going on. Take Mommy's nipple in your mouth. Suck it Sweetheart, just like you you used to. Oh that feels so good, Freddy..."

"I thought I was Master," Freddy said, taking his mouth off his mother's nipple for a moment.

"Just shut up and keep sucking Mommy's tit, Wiseass. Ohhhhh, fuck. Suck it harder ... fuck! Bite it, Master! Ha! Fuck yes!"


As it turned out, Glen had not gone to the office. Rather he had driven to Sally's house to talk through what had happened the night before, and what had been happening between them for years.

"What are you doing here?" Sally asked upon opening the door and seeing Glen.

"I just had to talk to you," he replied.

"You didn't miss Deb by very much, you know?"

"Deb was here?"

"Well no, she was on the phone. She called me a little while ago."

"Oh shit."

Sally invited Glen in and offered him coffee, which he accepted. The two sat down in a nook adjacent to her kitchen.

"So, you better prepare yourself for this one," Sally said once they were both sitting.

"What? What did Debbie say? What did you talk about?"

"She seemed really agitated about something. Did you guys have a big fight or something? You weren't fighting at the party, were you? I didn't notice anything."

"No, not at all. But she did seem really out of sorts this morning. She was even weird when I got home last night."

"Oh yeah? Why, did you need a little more action? Did you have to go home and fuck your wife, my sister, right after you fucked me?"

"No ... well, not exactly. But it wasn't me, Sal. Seriously, she started it."

"So you did fuck her."

"No, she wouldn't let me. Not that I started it. She did. But then she didn't want to do that."

"It doesn't matter what you and Deb did anyway," Sally said with only mild resentment.

"No, it doesn't. My point is just that she was weird last night when I got home, and she seemed upset about something this morning before she left the house."

"Well, she wasn't exactly a happy camper when I talked to her, either."

"What did you mean when you said I needed to prepare myself?" Glen asked.

"She knows," Sally replied bluntly.

"What? She knows what? About last night? About ... us ... about everything?"

"I don't know for sure. It sounded like she knows what's been going on. It seemed like she just assumed what had happened when you brought me home last night. I assume you didn't tell her anything."

"No, but she did make some comment about the effect you have on me ... so did Freddy."

"What do you mean, Freddy? Did you talk to him?"

"Ugh ... yes. I told him about last night."

"Are you shitting me? You told your kid?"

"He's twenty two. He's hardly a kid. But yes. It just came out."

"What did he say?"

"He was very understanding. And for some reason he thought Deb would be understanding."

"I can't imagine that. She wasn't real understanding when I talked to her."

"So, what does she know, exactly."

"Well, like I said, it seemed like she knew what had been going on with us, and that it was a given that we were together last night."

"So, what did you say?"

"I didn't deny it ... last night at least. She didn't say anything more specific about anything in the past. It just seemed like she knew."

"You didn't deny it? Does that mean you admitted we were together last night?"

"Pretty much. Like I said, Glen ... it wasn't like she had no idea. It was like, she already knew. I didn't see any point in pretending anymore."

"I understand, and I don't blame you."

"Oh, thank goodness, Glen. That was my biggest worry. I've been fucking my sister's husband for ... forever, and more than anything I didn't want you to be mad at me for admitting it. Good one."

"I didn't really mean it that way, Sally. So anyway, what now?"

"Hell if I know what now. What do you think about what now?"

"I don't know."

"What was that about, the effect I have on you. What does that mean?"

"Apparently everybody else knows what it means. I'm surprised you don't."

"I don't get it, Glen. What are you saying?"

"Well, in Freddy's words, I'm like a puppy around you."

This caused Sally to laugh out loud, which lightened the mood considerably.

"A puppy! That's hysterical. Is that how you feel, Glen? Do I make you feel like a little puppy? What does that mean, anyway?"

"Sally, don't you know how you make me feel? I guess what it means is that you can make me jump through hoops, do tricks, I don't know. Probably just that I would say, or do just about anything in the world if I thought it would make you happy."

"Glen... ," Sally said in genuine surprise, "What are you saying?"

"Really Sally? After all this time, you really don't know? You really don't know the effect you have on me? Why do you think I've kept doing this all these years?"

"I assumed it was because you were hot for me ... because we're hot for each other ... because I'm a good fuck. Isn't that why we've both kept doing this ... whatever this is?"

"No Sally. Well ... those things are true, yes. But it's not the real reason I've been doing this for all these years. I wouldn't do this behind my wife's back for all these years just because you and I are good in bed together. It wouldn't matter how hot you are ... which is off the charts, by the way."

"Yeah, I know I am," Sally said with a smile. "But seriously Glen. I still don't know what you're trying to say."

"Sally," Glen said, taking a deep breath before going on, "I am so, totally in love with you that it's not even funny. I always have been."

Sally was dumbstruck. She just stared at Glen, her mouth slightly open.

"Holy shit, Glen. Are you ... you're not kidding, are you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.