Happy Halloween-freddy's Dick in Mom's Box - Cover

Happy Halloween-freddy's Dick in Mom's Box

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Freddy returns home from his Halloween celebrations to find his mother dressed as a sexy genie. His own costume has a very sexual twist to it as well. Once Mom finds out what's really in the box attached to her son's crotch, she practically begs him to put it in her box.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Halloween  

When Freddy arrived home, the Halloween party his parents had hosted was over. He entered the house not sure if Mom and Dad would be awake, or already in bed. When he entered the family room he found his mother, Debbie, picking up paper plates, cups and napkins that guests had not thrown in the trash.

"Hey Mom," Freddy said. "Dad already in bed?"

"Hi Honey!" Debbie answered in the overly enthusiastic way she always did when she had too much to drink. "Are you just getting home?"

"Uh, yeah Mom. So, is Dad in bed already?"

"No," Debbie replied. "He had to drive Aunt Sally home. She had a little too much to drink. They just left."

"She had a little too much, huh?"

"Yes. Dad just left."

"Was he OK? Or did he have too much to drink too?"

"Oh no, he was fine! Wait a minute ... are you implying that I have had too much to drink?"

"No, Mom. I'm not implying it. I'm saying it straight out."

"Oh ... you! You just don't ... I ... fine, maybe a little too much."

"Yeah, right Mom. So, how was the party?"

"It was really fun! Everybody had a great time, I think."

"You actually wore that costume after all, huh?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

Freddy took a step back and surveyed his mother's Halloween costume. She was dressed in a genie outfit, resembling a television character made famous long before he was born. The outfit consisted mostly of sheer, billowy fabric that covered her legs and arms. A swath of red fabric hung in front of the the bikini-bottoms that held the lower fabric in place. Her midriff was bare from below her navel to just under her breasts, where a red bikini-like top allowed her considerable cleavage to be on full display. A small, conical red hat sat atop her head with another swath of sheer fabric flowing from the top.

"Well, Mom. It's a little, revealing, isn't it?"

"You don't think I can pull it off?"

"No, it's not that, Mom. You look great, of course. I'm just saying, it shows a lot of skin."

"Oh, don't be a prude!"

"No worries about that, Mom. You're funny when you're drunk, by the way."

"Oh, stop!" Debbie exclaimed with a vague wave of her hand. "I am not drunk!"

At forty-two years of age, Debbie was indeed still able to pull-off the genie costume quite well. She was curved in all the right places. Her body was pleasantly soft, but still very shapely. She continued to turn heads of all ages. And her blue eyes, beautiful smile and long blonde hair, which was pulled up, and sticking out of the little red hat completed the sexy package.

When Debbie looked up at her son, intending to give him the best scowl she could muster, she noticed for the first time how he was dressed.

"What?" Freddy inquired after seeing his mother's puzzled expression.

"Speaking of costumes, what, on earth, are you supposed to be, Mister?"

A wide grin spread across Freddy's face. Debbie didn't notice, but he also blushed a little.

"I should have gotten out of this get-up, Mom. I'll go upstairs and take it off."

"No, wait. What the hell is that?"

Freddy wore a black t-shirt and black pants. A pair of sunglasses sat atop his head. And a cardboard box, roughly the size of a large shoe box stuck straight out from a spot below his waist. A black strap which held the box in place went through two belt loops, then ran behind his back.

"It's just something silly, Mom. I'm going to go take it off."

"You you are not. I want to know what you're supposed to be first. Did you put that on here?"

"No, I came up with it at Jason's. I walked home with it on, but now I wish I had taken it off before I left."

"OK, but Freddy, I still have no idea what you're supposed to be."

"I don't think you want to know, Mom. It's just something stupid."

"I do want to know. I'm totally curious now. What is that supposed to be?"

Freddy sighed, seeing that he was not likely to get out of telling his mother what he was dressed as.

"OK, Mom. But don't freak out or anything. This is a," he gestured to the box, "it's a Dick-in-a-Box."

"What?" Debbie asked, looking puzzled once again.

"It's just something from a song, from a stupid video."

"But ... Freddy, I don't understand."

"Mom ... dick ... in ... a ... box. That's exactly what it is."

Debbie's eyes grew wide. She didn't want to laugh, but she couldn't control it.

"Ha! Get out of here! You're not ... your ... isn't ... no way!"

Freddy rolled his eyes and shook his head in embarrassment.

"Yes, Mom. I know, it's ridiculous. I never expected you to see it, though."

"Honey, you're telling me, that YOUR ... dick ... is in that box?"

"Mom, I'm sorry. I know, I know. It's ridiculous. It was just a joke."

"You have to be shitting me, Freddy!"

Freddy felt at least slightly relieved that his mother still seemed to be laughing, seeing the situation as humorous, rather than being furious or disgusted with him.

"No, Mom, I'm not shitting you. Now can I go take this off?"

"Why, does it hurt or something?"

"No. It felt really weird for a while, but I got used to it."

"How could you do that, Freddie?"

"Well, Mom ... I know it was a dumb idea, like I keep saying. But look at you. You're half naked, your boobs are hanging out of the top of that costume. You're not exactly dressed as a nun, you know?"

This comment made Debbie giggle almost uncontrollably for a few moments.

"Oh, Freddy, I guess you're right. But, I still don't think I believe you. I don't believe it's really in that box."

"Trust me, Mom. It is. What do you wanna do, take a look?"

"Yes!" Debbie exclaimed. "I think you're totally teasing me. I don't think it's in there."

"Mom, there's a hole in the box, and my thing is sticking through it, into the box ... for real."

"No way. Let me look."

"Mom, seriously?"

"Yes! I wanna prove I'm right!"

"Fine," Freddy said, shaking his head. "Go ahead. The lid comes off. Lift it up and look, if you have to."

Giggling once again, Debbie moved toward the mysterious box affixed to the front of her son. With a silly smile she bent down and pried the top off the box, first just an inch, then two, then...

Debbie stood upright instantly, eyes wide.

"Freddy! You better tell me that's a fake. Tell me that's a dildo in that box."

"Mom, it's real. It's me. Enough already, OK?"

"It's a dildo. It has to be. It's rubber. You bought it at a porno bookstore or something."

"Mom! Stop it, will you? MY dick, is in the box. What do you want to do, touch it or something?"

"Why not? I know it's fake. So who cares if I touch it?"

"Mom, that's more than enough. You're half drunk. I promise you, it's not fake. I'm going up to my room..."

"No Sir. Stop right there, Young Man."

Before he could turn to leave, Freddy's mother pulled the top completely off the box. There lay what she was convinced was a good-sized rubber penis. For a moment she wondered how Freddy had attached it to his pants, because it appeared to be connected to something, rather than just laying loose in the box as she had thought.

"Mom, you're gonna want to stop before you go any further. Trust me."

Debbie rolled her eyes and smirked at her son just before putting her hand on what she thought was a dildo. She knew instantly from the texture and the warmth, that it was indeed not a fake.

"Freddy! Oh, no way! I can't believe you ... oh, shit! This is your ... this is YOUR dick."

"Yes, Mom. I told you that, many times."

"I can't fucking believe this! Are you crazy?"

"Am I crazy? Mom, not only are you exposing half your body, but may I point out, you still have your hand on me."

Debbie looked down at her hand, in the box, on her son's cock, and giggled again.

"Ohhhh, fuck! My hand is on my son's penis! This is a Halloween to remember, isn't it!"

"Mom, you should take your hand off now."

"I know I should, Honey. But for some reason, I'm not. What's wrong with me?"

"You've had way to much to drink, like I said."

"Get rid of the box, Freddy."

"What? Mom, what do you..."

"Lose the box. As long as you're here, I just ... I just want to see what it really looks like. I don't know why. But I'm sure I'll never get another chance like this. Just lose the box, OK?"

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Fine, Mom."

Freddy put his hand on top of his mother's which was still lightly grasping his member, lifted it up, and easily detached the box from around his waist, then cast it aside. Without thinking, He instinctively opened his pants the rest of the way. He wasn't wearing anything underneath, since it would have restricted his ability to actually BE in the box. His pants fell to his ankles and he was naked from the waist down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.