Bill Sutherland. 6 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 24: Winner?

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

After they were certain, Bill was released from the cuffs. The police left the clerk and Bill to go back to their dancing. Since the store was across the street, catty-corner, from a coed dorm, there were people in and out of the store all night long.

A lot of them stayed, danced for a bit, went back to the dorm and brought others to the store. Things got a little out of hand ... not a lot ... but some. The clerk had one spectacular sales night. Every soft drink, bag of chips, microwave sandwich, hotdog and bun ... all the cold cuts, bread, candy bar ... it would be easier to say what was left rather than sold out ... beer, feminine products, car oil and cigarettes. You couldn't buy a single scratch-off ticket in the whole town. Every single one was sold before 1AM.

Just the trash alone filled the dumpster.

Bill was still there when the manager arrived in the morning. He was shocked.

"Andie? What happened?"

"We have a winner." Andie grinned.

"A winner?"

"Monster Millions"

"Oh ... you know we can pay out up to 625 dollars? Just run it through the night deposit."

"It's a lot more than that. I think the store will get a hundred for selling the ticket. I know I'm getting 10 percent."

"It was like a lightbulb going off in his head," Andie laughed, as she was getting ready for bed. Her roommate was curious ... Andie had come home from work jacked to the roof.

"As soon as I said I was getting ten percent, he started giving me all kinds of reasons that I should give it to him."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to go the the Monster Millions office with Bill."

"But ... Andie? He's white? You've never been with a whitey ... Andie? You said..."

"I know what I said ... that man has the biggest cock I've ever felt. And ... he was really nice, respectful even. I don't get that from these mongrels that call themselves black. Apartheid? Back then ... during that ... if a person was twenty percent white they were white! These afrocans? they ain't shit."

So now you get the picture ... the cops came because there were 'odd' things going on at the store ... a black African student, not African American ... a truly BLACK girl from South Africa and an American whitey were dancing ... together ... across the street from an SEC (South Eastern Conference) school ... why on earth would a nosy 80 year old Alabama cracker call the cops? Why wouldn't she?

On the trip to Montgomery and the Monster Millions office, they were accompanied by a trust law student, a MBA and three 12 gauge shotguns ... just in case. The law student spent most of the hour trip on the phone to a paralegal and his secretary setting up the Little Brown Jug Blind Trust.

A blind trust allows the beneficiary of the trust to remain anonymous. Bill and the heirs of his body were the sole beneficiaries. The advantage to a blind trust is that it is revocable. In return for the services, Bill guaranteed to pay off both students student loans.

Andie was along for the money Bill promised her for selling him the winning ticket. She so wanted to get back in school. This money meant she wouldn't have to work while she finished ... and she wouldn't lose her student visa ... which was a very real possibility.

The four of them stopped off at a Copies-R-Us ... used the FAX machine to receive the work from the paralegal. Laurel Fox and Carl Santiago were listed as the trustees ... boy, won't they be surprised!

A simple legal agreement typed on the C.R.U computer and printed out on the printer handled the setup.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.