Bill Sutherland. 6 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Bill Sutherland. 6 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 23: Comes the Dawn

'God, what a bunch of foolishness, ' thought Bill. 'Mina is going against every thought and tenant we learned in Lodi. Well, I for one, am Not going to stay here and pollute my everlasting soul with this tripe.'

For the best of reasons, Bill had forgotten the Main Reason, 'If the Bible is a Roadmap of How You Get To Heaven, there are NO shortcuts' ... Bill was like every fundamentalist believer ... he CHOSE the parts of the map he wanted to use.

The Best of Reasons Bill chose? ... he liked to fuck. 'Go forth and multiply' was right up his alley.

"Megan?" he nudged her.

"Mmmmpgh?" she was positively wasted. Blasted, she didn't think she could ... think. Spectacular sex with Bill was so debilitating, so tiring so much fun ... and she'd had Waaay too much fun.

"Megan?" Bill nudged her again, harder.

"Arrrggghhh!" 'Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz', she snuggled closer and he got instantly hard. It slipped between her so painful legs.

Sitting bolt upright in bed, she slapped at his painfully erect cock ... the author of all her aches and pains ... and she had to dance tonight. "Goddess! Get that evil disruptor away from me..." she reached out to hug him.

"Megan?" he put her away from him ... arms length, he held her. "I'm leaving ... until this foolishness is over. Go with me?"

"You have got to be kidding, Bill. I live for this. Mina is getting married."

"Yeah, right... 'For a year and a Day.' What kind of a marriage is that?" Bill was on a roll ... first, his professorship was removed, and MINA got to keep hers, his Arado needed new engines ... unless he could find rebuild parts ... sure ... easiest thing in the world ... parts for a German warplane ... DD, the best blow job since the skinny blond, had gone off with Dr. Jim ... the blonds were in Europe, chasing down their families. And now the deep throat queen was PAGAN? 'I gotta get outta here.'

"Bill? What's the constitution say?"

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

"You have a doctorate in History, which amendment is that?"

"The first."

"What's the first part of the First amendment?"

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

"Why was that important?"

"So the government couldn't designate a state religion."

"Why did that matter?"

"The British had a state religion."

"Did they prohibit other religions?"

"No Catholic could hold public office ... but, no, they didn't prohibit."

"The First amendment guaranteed that Catholics ... or any participants in other religions wouldn't ... could not ... be punished, under law, for practicing it. Why is it important that the Constitution has that amendment?"

"So the individual states couldn't establish a state religion."

"And?"

"The tenth amendment gives the states the right to establish laws not specifically denied by the federal government."

"Would the several states have established a state religion if the constitution didn't deny them that right?"

"Yes. Actually, they tried. The argument wasn't settled in New Hampshire until after the Civil War. A person was required, in all the 13 states, to profess belief in the Christian God ... and no other ... until the Federal government made ... forced ... them to stop.

"So the First amendment is a good thing?"

"Yes."

"Wicca is a religion ... It's recognized by a significant branch of the government; the Military. This is part of the free exercise of it. Get over it."

"I can't."

"Take off ... go away ... leave ... scoot ... skedaddle ... split ... the Goddess is going to be here and you won't like it." Megan sighed, "She's going to manifest herself physically."

"I don't believe it."

"You believe in a God who manifested himself on Earth 2000 years ago..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.