Thanks, Cuz

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I was seventeen and still a virgin. So, my cousin Mel enlisted some help and my life hasn't been the same since.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

"You're kidding me, Jason, tell me you're kidding me," my cousin Mel said as we were sitting on my bed playing a videogame.

"Well, I'm not, that's all there is to it. It just hasn't happened."

"Shit, man, I was fourteen. She was sixteen, she lived next door and one day, I was outside and she just invited me inside and up to her room."

"Well, lucky you," I told him but he continued. Of course.

"She just came out with it. 'Have you ever fucked a girl?' she asked me. I told her I hadn't and she said for me to get naked and she was out of her clothes and on her back in seconds. We did it for two years until she went off to college."

"Yeah, well, that's you."

"Have you tried?" he asked me.

My cousin was eighteen and a senior in high school, a year older than I was but lots more experienced in sex as you can see.

"Yeah, I mean, I have, it's just that, well, I don't feel comfortable around girls and, well, shit, I just never go out much. You've got to be with a girl to get her into bed, right?"

"Right, Romeo, how right you are. Well, keep trying, sport, good luck to you. Me, I'm seeing my girl tonight and her parents are out of town for the weekend. I'll be thinking of you."

I told him thanks a lot and we changed the subject to something that I wanted to talk about ... almost anything else.

So, he knew I was probably the oldest virgin on earth and, really, my prospects were pretty miserable for changing that any time soon.

I was sure good at masturbating, though. I had a laptop full of videos and would get off to those two, three, maybe five times a day, especially when school was out and I was home all day. I mostly left my pants off since no one was home. There were a few times I had to sign for a package but always kept a pair of shorts downstairs to slip on when I had to.

So, the next week, on Tuesday, I was up in my room, my laptop balanced on my right leg, watching a video of college girls getting naked and masturbating or giving oral to one of their friends, when I heard the doorbell ring downstairs.

"Shit," I uttered as I pulled on my shorts and ran down the stairs to pull the door open.

"Hi, are you Jason?"

"Yeah, uh, yeah I am."

"Can I come in? Do you mind?" the girl asked.

I couldn't believe who was standing on my front porch. She was a gorgeous blond girl in a white halter top and denim cutoffs. She was tanned and so pretty. I stepped back and told her to come in as she said, "I'm Janie, a friend of your cousin, a friend of Mel's."

"Oh, sure, nice to meet you. So you know Mel?" I asked being in a bit of a daze with this hot girl standing in my foyer.

"Yeah, we've been friends for a long time. He sent me over to visit with you."

"He did? Well, that's nice," I stumbled, "even if he didn't tell me you were coming."

She had now stepped beyond me and said, "You can close the door, Jason," and I came to my senses and shut the door.

"Where's your room? Up these stairs?" she said as she started up.

"Yeah, first door on the right. Um, the bed's a little messy," I warned her as I followed up in awe of the swaying hips and pretty butt going up to my room.

She turned right into my room and as I entered, she asked, "Would you close the door, Jason? I want to ask you something."

Now I would never expect anyone to believe that I was not aroused by this pretty girl, scantily-clothed, being in my bedroom. Oh, I was, I was, indeed.

"He told me you'd never had sex with a girl before, is that right?"

No, I didn't faint but I was sure stunned.

"No, I guess I haven't."

"You're not sure?" she asked, wrinkling her brow.

"Oh, no, I'm sure, I was just ... I don't know, kind of nervous."

"So, yes or no? Have you had sex with a girl?"

"No, he knows that."

"Well, I'm here if you want that to change, Jason. What do you think?" she said as she twirled around for me.

"It's not some kind of a joke? Something Mel would pull on me?"

She reached her arms across and pulled her top right up over her head. She had to be serious to do that. This was no joke from my cousin.

"I'm getting naked, Jason, are you?" she said as she pulled her shorts down and off to stand there beautifully exposed in front of me.

"You're so beautiful. I know I'm awake, that this isn't a dream," I gushed as I pulled off my teeshirt and got rid of my shorts.

"Oh, I like a guy who doesn't wear briefs. Cool. Let's get in bed," she said as she hopped in the middle and spread herself open to rub up and down between her legs.

"I'm kinda wet, Jason. Do you like licking girl's pussies?" she asked as she spread her lips open with her fingers.

"I ... I've never done it before but I'd love to do it."

"It's right here, Jason. My pussy loves to be licked and tongued. Come on, let's get your face wet," she giggled as I crawled up between her knees looking down at her smooth, plump pussy, opened to her wet insides.

I might not have ever done it but I sure was excited as I took a few tentative laps up and down on her.

"Mmm, nice, Jason. Good start. Now make me cum, make me cum real good," she said softly as she dropped back onto my pillow while I licked and sucked and slurped her wonderful pussy.

"You're doing it real good, Jason. Suck on my clit, okay. Um, look, here it is," she said as she raised up and opened herself showing me a faint white little bump.

I'd heard of it, of course, but didn't really know where it was until now, kind of hidden away. I knew girls really got off with it and started sucking and rubbing my tongue across it.

"Mmm, yeah right there. Put your finger in me, too. Use your middle finger. Rub it around up inside me. Flex it like you're saying, 'come here.' Yeah, like that," she moaned softly.

Well, it was sure no joke. My cousin must have talked this girl into coming over and taking my cherry. Well, that hadn't happened yet, but, this was sure great, what I was doing down between her legs.

I was doing everything she wanted and from what I could tell, I was doing it pretty well. I kept sucking and rubbing my tongue over her clit and her hands were now holding my head down between her legs.

"Mmm, just keep ... oh, yeah, omigod, don't stop, Jason, don't stop, you're making me ... oh, yeah, uh, UUH, UUH, mmm, oh, you did good, Jason. Oh, man, oh that feels so good.

"Come up here and get your reward, Jason. It's time to lose your cherry," she said as she began pulling me up over her.

I got up between her legs and put my dick on her pussy and started pushing, looking down, as I entered the first girl of my life. Her pussy was so smooth and pretty and I was going inside it where it felt so good. I couldn't believe just how good she felt inside as I went back and forth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.