From Nothing
Chapter 3: Don't Ask

Copyright© 2012 by VeryWellAged

Thank you, this supper is wonderful.

You are welcome. You are easy to cook for.

Why am I easy?

Because you like rice, silly!

Ah, I see. I am easy because I eat Filipino food.

Of course! I cook like I cooked for my father and you eat it. Easy!

Will you let me help clean up the supper plates.

No, I will not. You read or watch TV. I will clean up and then I will shower. After, maybe you will shower too?

Oh, OK, sure. I don't have to ask what she has in mind. I think I know. But do I want to? She's a minor. She's pretty and probably willing, but that isn't the point. When I was a boy, when I was a young man, I didn't ask myself if I should. The only question I needed to answer was, 'would she let me.' But now I have to ask another question. I know she will probably 'let me.' Now I must answer the question 'should I.' The stirring in my slacks tells me at a base level that I want to. So I both want to and she will let me ... should I?

This is too soon. My Flor has not been gone for two months yet. Nene is only fourteen. If I were in the States, I would not even entertain the possibility. But I am not in the States. In the States, I would not have a fourteen year old housekeeper, but at a minimum, Nene is that. She is cooking and cleaning. In the States, I would not have washed a girl as I washed and assisted yesterday. I am more familiar with her body than many a married man is his wife back in the States. Last night, she chose to sleep in the same bed as me. That would never have happened in the States. In the States, Nene would not be worried that she will be pushed out for an older woman. While I told her not to worry about it, this may be a way for her to stake out her claim on me when that comes up. If I reject her tonight, will that signal in her mind that I will dump her later? This is a fine kettle of fish!

It takes Nene an hour to clean the kitchen. When she announces she is going to shower I get up and scoot into the master bathroom. Flor's 'pads with wings' panty liners are in a cabinet under the sink. I explain that when Nene's period comes she should wear panties, lined with the pads. She is fine with that and ushers me out of the bathroom.

She is in there for well over an hour. God knows what she is doing, but eventually I am called, the bathroom is empty.

I have still not resolved what I should do. As I enter the bedroom, I see her. She is wearing the sexiest negligee Flor had owned. She has lipstick on. She has painted her nails. If I thought before that she didn't look like a little girl, now there is no question. She's a young'un, but there's a woman in my bed waiting for me.

I shower, it doesn't take long. Nene has hung my robe on a hook in the bathroom. It is a dark blue but lightweight cotton affair. I dry myself, put on some Old Spice deodorant, slip into the robe and exit the bathroom to the bedroom. Yesterday she was little more than a ragamuffin. Today she is something else again. She looks up, smiling and pats the mattress next to her.

You are beautiful Nene, but are you sure about this? You should stay a virgin for maybe another ten years. Are you sure you want to lose your virginity tonight and to an old man? You don't have to do this to stay here. I promise you that staying a virgin will never be a problem that will cause me to ask you to leave.

Howard, did Flor ever tell you, you talk too much?

Yes.

I thought so. Come to bed Howard.

I get onto the bed, but not close enough for Nene.

Closer Howard. Come here.

I slide over next to Nene. I can smell the perfume. It is Flor's of course. I recognize it and yet I don't at least not fully. Perfume is different on each person who wears it, and this scent is spicier on Nene than it was on Flor. Just by wearing it, she has made it her own.

I guess Flor had red nail polish, but she used pinks. This deep red looks good on Nene and it doesn't remind me of Flor at all.

Nene must have spent a long time scrubbing the calluses off her feet. They are smooth as she runs a foot up and down my leg, showing off the red nails and the smooth sole at the same time.

She has shaved her legs. That is obvious. The result is another slight shade lighter. Tomorrow I will make sure she has an umbrella before she goes outside. I run my hand over her thigh and calf; they are smooth and soft. I can feel the last residue of some lotion. Nene's negligee slips just ever so gently and her slick, smooth labia is exposed. It glistens. Nene draws a finger through and between those, lower lips, and then brings the finger to my lips. For the very first time I taste her. She tastes like Nene. This is not Flor. This is Nene filling my senses. My hand finds her breasts and rolls a nipple, pinching it, cupping her little breasts. Nene sighs. She moves. We are now side-to-side, and face-to-face. A hand reaches behind my head and pulls me in to her lips. Her tongue enters me. Her breath enters me. Her aroma fills my head. My senses are filled with Nene. She slides a leg over my leg and then grinds her pubes against my thigh bathing it in her womanly moisture. She moans and grips my hair on my head harder, grinding in pubes harder.

My hand finds her small firm ass check pulling her up on me as I roll on to my back. My robe is open and my erection obvious. Nene giggles as her hand seizes it. And then she says one word, Good. She is gently now playing with my penis. Stoking, sliding her nails ever so gently along the now rampant underside of my penis from my balls right up to the glans and down again. She is touching it ever so lightly, as if to tease me into further excitement. It is working. My breathing is shallow. I reach in from behind her and through her legs to finger her slit lips. She gasps. She lifts her hips up, centers my shaft on her vaginal entrance, sliding the glans over it repeatedly, endowing it with her secretions. She whispers in my ear, Am I doing this right? Oh God, she couldn't be doing it better! Yes, Yes you are perfect. And she lowers herself onto my penis. Immediately she hits the membrane, her hymen. I want her to keep it intact. I want to break through it right now. I want her to be a Nun! I want her to be my whore. What do I do now Howard?

Is this God playing with me? 'Heaven or Hell Howard?' And which is which pray tell? I answer her. If you stop now, and lift off, you are still a virgin. There will be no pain and no blood. If you push harder, you will feel pain, and you will break your hymen, and I will enter you and you will lose your virginity. How many angels are there on the head of a pin? Does my answer send me to Heaven or to Hell and how can I tell one from the other?

Aray! [That's ouch in Tagalog, (pronounced 'ah-RYE') but it is maybe referencing a bit more pain?] She screams Aray! Again. And then sobs softly.

Are you OK?

Yes Howard. I'm OK now.

Do you want to stop?

No!

She is moving on me now. Slowly she is testing the pain and the pleasure. The pain seems to be dissipating. She is becoming more active. I feel hot female fluids bathe my penis. She's bouncing on me now. Almost laughing, joyful. She has a big shit-eating grin. She's yelling Yes over and over in Tagalog, Oo oo oo OO! Howard OO! OO Howard OO! Finally, she is losing steam as her legs are giving out. I put her on her knees and take her from behind. It is a straight shot in and by now she is well lubricated and opened enough that there is no problem. I play with her puffy nipples as I fuck her. I move from her nipples to her clitoris and gently touch that. And that is what it takes to send her into orbit. She is screaming. She is slamming her vagina, as hard a she can, into me, and then she is leaking like a faucet, and squeezing my penis hard inside her. That was enough for me. I cum and cum hard inside her. Hot semen, hits her within the tight, but deep opening, triggering a new orgasm for Nene. By the end of it she just about crumples. Then Howard, what happened?

That, my love, is called an Orgasm. You had at least two of them. And that is also how you get pregnant. Did you feel that hot stuff from me at the end? She did. Well that's the thing that can make a baby inside you. We need to get you on birth control if it isn't too late already.

We cuddle for a while, but we are sweaty and sticky. We decide to shower together and right away. The warm soft spray is welcome and relaxing. We are kissing and touching, but the intense need to copulate is spent. We exit, dry off and slip back into bed, this time to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.