The Raven - Cover

The Raven

Copyright© 2012 by Pappy

Chapter 5

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He travelled to many places, used many names and even went to different times. There was something that he always did though. It was 'The Price' that would be extracted, he still did not know what to call it. It/She knew him well, would take many forms, but with each kill, it would take the form of a Raven. This life had started long ago. When his family had been killed, he swore an oath to have revenge. It/She heard him, comforted him and gave him what he most desired.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Horror   Paranormal   Slow   Caution   Violence   Transformation  

Why was it he could accept what he saw, or thought he saw in the Dream Orb, but found it difficult to understand and comprehend what was happening before him?

He finally realized something, something he could not yet fully fathom; he was falling in love with her. He rationalized that whatever she did had to have a reason behind it. The severity of it, no, the horror of it was difficult to fully accept though. He would find out eventually that there were very valid reasons for what went on, even though they were not apparent back then.

The time period next was a sort of Victorian or Edwardian period, judging from the style of things around them.

"There are still a few of them here my love!" She softly whispered.

He almost wanted to ask her about 'them' but refrained.

He did find out her name was Athena. That name was of the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill. Athena was also the shrewd companion of heroes and the goddess of heroic endeavors. Did this mean that which we had done and were to do in the future were just and heroic things?

We walked the streets, seemingly unnoticed or invisible to the throngs of those around us. Looking around all I could see was a thin fine mist surrounding everything. I looked at my Athena. She just had a blank look about her and the start, I thought, of a small smirk. If everything had not passed as it had, I might have even sensed a smile coming. I would learn though it was just her anticipation of our next encounter. Yes, Athena had told me something of why we would do what we were to do.

We entered a hospital, a children's hospital in the centre of the city. The wards there were filled with children of all ages. In one section, that of the incurable, insane and dying, we entered. One bed held a young child. She seemed healthy, as healthy at least as one might expect of a child in hospital. We sort of floated to her. No words were exchanged, only thoughts as the girl, who was called Amanda started her barrage of questions, pleas, hopes and what I later found out could be called a hope for revenge.

"Yes my child, it is finally time. It is done and now we shall try to make up for all that you have had to endure." She held up another Dream Orb, similar to the one she had given me. Inside you could see some of those we had destroyed as well as dozens more.

"Each has paid something. Some more than others. Even I cannot restore all you have lost nor undo the terrible things you have had to suffer Amanda but, as I promised, everything you have had taken from you is within this device. You need only tell me you are satisfied with our revenge and are ready to enter this other world; a world where your life will be joyous once again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.