E.T.S - Cover

E.T.S

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Robert's coworkers play a little joke on the introverted young man and give him a shemale hooker for his birthday, nobody could anticipate the end of the world...Well, it doesn't really end, exactly, but people are definitely inconvenienced.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   TransGender   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

I had the funniest dream. I was riding a horse, rocking back and forth in the saddle, and feeling very sore. My butt didn't hurt exactly, it just sort of throbbed and no matter what I did or how I moved, I just couldn't get comfortable. It doesn't sound like much of a dream, I know, but I didn't tell you the weird part -- I was the horse.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Shelly breathed, hugging me from behind with her tits pressed against my back.

That felt pretty nice actually, waking up to a warm embrace, drinking in the smell of a woman, and feeling her hard nipples moving across my skin. Her hands stroked my chest and stomach, one of them reaching all the way down to find my morning erection. I groaned, smiling and thinking I could definitely get used to this, when she pushed with her hips and I realized Shelly's cock was buried in my ass.

"There you go," she sighed. "I could get used to waking up like this."

I'd accidentally pushed myself backwards to meet her thrust and then I remembered my dream. Shelly had ridden me twice the night before, once on the sofa and then again in my bed. I could feel her cum inside me, greasy and uncomfortable as her swollen penis worked it around my tender rectum. It didn't hurt, but my asshole was throbbing as my weary muscles were forced to concede defeat.

"You're so nice and tight inside," she told me. "I love your sweet pussy, baby."

She kissed my cheek and I didn't try to fight it at all. Why would I? The night before I'd given into anything and everything my new girlfriend demanded. I'd sucked her cock, nursed on her balls, and let her fuck me. Twice. It seemed to be a little too late to start protesting my innocence and besides, her fingers felt great around my dick. That's why I was moving, not to fuck her cock, but to fuck her fingers.

"I love you," I whispered, which may not have been exactly true just then, but I knew what Shelly wanted to hear.

"Mmmm ... Bobby." She hugged me even tighter, smiling as she rocked her cock into my ass like we had all the time in the world. And we sort of did, being Sunday morning like it was, and I didn't even bother looking at the clock.

I just closed my eyes, trying my best not to feel ashamed of being fucked by a beautiful shemale, and concentrated on the pleasure of being jerked off. The other pleasure, the sensation of her cockhead kissing my prostate, was one I didn't want to think about. Like the heat that was building deep between my thighs. The soft contractions of my asshole clasped around Shelly's thick shaft as it slid gently back and forth. The unmistakable caress of her balls slapping my flesh. I didn't want to think about any of that, but I didn't have much of a choice.

"You like it, huh?" Shelly teased me. "Tell me you love my cock, baby."

"I love it," I agreed, panting the words as I rolled my hips. "I love fucking your cock."

"So hot inside," she grunted. "So tight, baby. I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"Uh-huh!" I panted, feeling her fist tugging mercilessly at my straining erection.

"Cum with me now," she said, panting the words across my flushed cheek. "I'm so close. Fuck my cock, Bobby."

I gasped at the raw pleasure of my orgasm. The rapid contractions of my penis in Shelly's fist pulled my balls upward and my rectum tight around her. She milked me for every drop, squeezing the cum out of my spurting cock while pumping my eager asshole hard and fast with her own. Shelly groaned and bit my ear, cumming just a few seconds later with a fresh flood of hot ejaculate to sooth my well-fucked rectum. I turned my head and we kissed, morning breath and all, sharing the glorious moment as if we were truly lovers.

Looking back on it, I guess that's what we were, but I still had some small nagging doubts. Shelly seemed determined enough for the both of us, however, and my confusion was slowly but surely giving way to genuine affection.

When we showered together, at her gentle insistence, I couldn't help but marvel at Shelly's body. She wasn't perfect, no one is, but I'd never imagined myself with anyone so attractive. Standing behind her under the hot spray, she looked exactly as a young woman should. Her skin was soft, smooth, and bronzed everywhere. I washed her slender shoulders and along her supple, curving spine until I reached her ass. Shelly had a pert, heart-shaped butt that fit my hands wonderfully and she didn't protest as I slipped my fingers between her cheeks and played around her tight asshole.

My cock had grown hard again. I always had an erection it seemed and it mattered less and less that she had a pair of low hanging balls and semi-hard penis of her own. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I slid my hands around her thin waist, upward to cup her amazing breasts. I kissed her shoulder and felt Shelly's nipples hard as pebbles beneath my palms. My cock stood stiff, jutting upward and I pushed it easily between the twin globes of her ass. I could sense her tight hole right there, her shemale pussy ready and vulnerable. All I had to do was push a little harder, but...

"I don't like to bottom," she sighed, turning in my arms to face me. Her erection rubbed my hips and finally pushed against my own, dominating my smaller penis easily.

"What?" I asked, dumbly. I didn't understand what was going on yet.

"You're my bottom bitch," she explained. "I like it on top, so ... Now that you've gotten me all excited again..."

My transsexual girlfriend pushed me to my knees and I didn't voice my frustration at all. I finally figured out that when it came time for sex, Shelly wanted me to be the girl in our strange relationship. She'd started sucking me off once, but only once, and I hadn't even cum before she'd rolled me over and fucked me. And what was worse, I hadn't even gotten close to fucking the girl. Not as a man would, driving my cock into her sexy body and sharing with her my orgasm. It dawned on me that I never would know that particular joy, but I could suck and ride her cock as often as I liked.

I wasn't sure how I should feel about that, to tell the truth, but neither did I hesitate as Shelly fed me her swollen erection. I masturbated with one hand and held Shelly's ass with the other, bobbing my head up and down on her rock hard shaft while she watched. I was getting better with practice and that morning in the shower was the first time I discovered the secret of opening my throat for her. Quite by accident her penis caught me mid-swallow and before I knew what was happening Shelly's balls were nestled against my chin.

"Ohhhhh ... Bobby!" She half-groaned, half-giggled as she held my head firmly with both hands, plainly enjoying the sensation of my virgin throat trying to regurgitate about six inches of fat shemale cock.

After that happy accident, Shelly was determined to fuck my throat until she came. It wasn't painful, not really, but hardly comfortable. I had a hard time learning to hold my breath and not panic, but she was a patient teacher and I her avid student. Sort of. I was helpless and eager to get her off, put it that way. If learning how to deep throat Shelly's cock was what it would take to catch my breath and maybe drink a soothing cup of hot tea laced with honey...

I didn't taste her semen. Shelly ejaculated straight into my tummy, leaving me with the curious sensation of a hard cock pulsing rapidly in my esophagus. Her velvet scrotum and heavy balls moved against my chin and my nose was flattened against the soft swell just above her erection. My lips were wrapped tightly around the very base and my tongue could do little but lay beneath the shaft. I held her ass with both hands, slapping Shelly's firm flesh with my fingers as the need to breathe became acute.

"Wow! That was great, Bobby!" Shelly beamed happily as she pulled her cock from my mouth, leaving a trail of salty semen across my tongue.

"Yeah," I rasped, feeling my throat sore and my stomach full.

"You're becoming a real cocksucker now," she decided, with no small amount of enthusiasm. "Did you like it?"

"I don't know," I panted, letting Shelly pull me to my feet. "My throat hurts."

"Gargle with warm salt water," she suggested, and then softened noticeably, changing into a woman as she drew me into her arms.

We kissed. Shelly reached down to play with my now flaccid penis and gave me her tongue. Her tits moved against my chest and my arms went around her instinctively. She could make me forget everything else. Her tongue fluttered over mine, darting lightly around the inside of my mouth while her fingers brought me to aching erection. She jerked me off quickly, expertly even, and I could almost imagine my cock was inside her.

I forgave Shelly for abusing my throat the way she had, hunching my hips and fucking her hand until I shot my cum onto her own semi-hard cock and recently emptied balls. She held us together, my spurting penis against hers, and we kissed until the water grew tepid and it was time to do something else.


"Here you are, Bobby. I hope you like it."

"Oh!" I'd shaved and brushed my teeth, finished my usual morning routine while Shelly had rattled some pots and pans, as she liked to say.

My kitchen had never smelled so good and I told her as much, winning a kiss on the cheek. She'd set a breakfast table for us, complete with a large omelet, toasted English muffins, a plate of fresh fruit, orange juice, and coffee. I did feel hungry after a long night of sex, a long morning, too, and I guess Shelly felt the same.

"It looks great," I told her truthfully, and it seemed to me that she returned my smile almost shyly.

I couldn't believe she'd found enough ingredients in my refrigerator, but she had and we shared the omelet with NPR's 'All Things Considered' playing on the radio. I always enjoyed that program and I wasn't sure I believed her when Shelly said she liked it as well. But she looked gorgeous just sitting at the table, wearing one of my dress shirts and a pair of my boxers that fit her loosely at best. Shelly was sexy, smiling and giggling while we talked and ate. She liked the same things I did, mostly, which seemed unlikely, but I didn't think she was lying. Music, books, movies, even politics and religion, we shared our opinions and more often than not found ourselves in happy agreement.

She could have been playing with me, I suppose. I mean, how many beautiful women do you know who read P.K.Dick? My only other girlfriend, Marilee, had never even heard of the guy, but she'd seen Blade Runner and thought it was stupid. Shelly told me it was one of her favorite movies ever and I wondered which version she liked best, just to test her.

"Do you like it with the narration or without?"

"Well," she shrugged. "I like most of the narration, but you can't have the dream sequence in that version, so ... I guess without. Which ending do you like?"

"It's kind of dumb," I admitted, "but I like the one where they're in the car. You know, out of the city and..."

"In the sunshine," she finished, nodding eagerly. "Me too. It's corny, but happy."

I was falling in love.

"I like cooking," Shelly confessed after we'd finished eating. "I like cleaning the house, doing laundry, and waiting at the door with a dry martini when my husband comes home from work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.